General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah that's true. I thought I missed something lol. I just think it's funny that Holly is doing the most to show her relationship while he isn't. Like no mention of her at all lol.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

I still don't buy it that they are a real couple. She is always referring to him as either her s/o or her "friend" (aka f**k buddy). What does Zack even do for a living? - "entrepreneur" is hardly what I would call him. His app has hardly any downloads and looks generic & boring.

Things that really irk me about Holly is her need to over explain why she does certain things. For example: her excessive use of makeup while in the pool. She went and wrote a freaking essay defending herself when somebody questioned why she was wearing makeup in the pool. Her justification was bc she was planning to go out afterwards and didn't want to put on makeup again. If that's the case, why not put it AFTER the pool session? She can't go barefaced, that's why. You'll never see her in a makeup free/lash extension free picture. She's way too insecure.

Also, she's taking oral medication for her acne. We all know that she doesn't use any sunscreen on her face and barely on her body. As a person who has suffered acne my entire life and having been on oral meds before, it distinctly says to AVOID excessive sun exposure. It is extremely damaging to the skin and not to mention the WRINKLES it causes later in life. She's a complete idiot in my book for tanning so much. She may not see it now but in her 40s, those years spent under the sun in her 20s/30s will catch up to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets cosmetic surgeries to undo the damage.

Anyway, here's a screen cap from her IG that made me chuckle. She has since deleted the comment though.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^^ I don't buy it either. There is just something off about their "relationship". Instead of enjoying her vacation she is more worried about taking pics/ posting pics/ monitoring comments on the pics and deleting them. It's really sad. That excuse for wearing makeup in the pool is bullshit... Just tell the truth and say you were doing a photoshoot cause you wanted some cool pics. The reason she is wearing a full cake face of makeup in all of her pics must be because she is insecure. When I was in Greece, it was really uncomfortable and pointless to wear that heavy of makeup cause it would melt away from heat/sweat and end up looking like shit anyways. There's no way she is wearing enough sun screen on her face since she would have to keep reapplying it, and obviously she's not going to put sunscreen over her makeup. SMH :|

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^ Her insecurities always gets the best of her. If she owned up to it instead of getting defensive about it all the time, then people would understand/relate to her better. But no, not Holly. She is arrogant and conceited & I don't feel bad when things are said about her horrid personality. She's 31 years old and can't even accept her natural face. That to me is the saddest thing ever.

I was in Greece in May and totally agree about sweating to death from all the walking/hiking. There was no point to put on any makeup. Holly must be blotting the shit out of her caked face with every little step. :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:^^ Her insecurities always gets the best of her. If she owned up to it instead of getting defensive about it all the time, then people would understand/relate to her better. But no, not Holly. She is arrogant and conceited & I don't feel bad when things are said about her horrid personality. She's 31 years old and can't even accept her natural face. That to me is the saddest thing ever.

I was in Greece in May and totally agree about sweating to death from all the walking/hiking. There was no point to put on any makeup. Holly must be blotting the shit out of her caked face with every little step. :rofl:
RIGHT? and she's wearing a FULL face of makeup in every pic. It makes no sense :rofl:

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Holly is so rude but when it comes to guys paying her compliments she loves it. Also it's weird to me how she never mentions her age in videos. Wonder if she is embarrassed to be in her 30's?

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^ of course she's embarrassed! Not to mention, Zack is only 26 yrs old. She wants to portray herself as this young girl living a fabulous life. In reality, it's quite the opposite. No real social life (relies heavily on social media), no real friends, no real ambitions, etc. Her lifelong dream project is to create fake lashes. Really?! :roll:

This is off topic but I think Zack is ugly. He's really gummy. Steve was and still is a better guy but I'm so glad he's not with her anymore. I always felt he deserved better. She's flaunting Zack around now on IG but just wait...once Steve finds a new gf, she will be devastated.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

I really wonder what her upbringing was like since she's so insecure. Do you think it stems from her being adopted?
Not saying people that are adopted have insecurities, but with the way Holly acts and reacts to things is very unhealthy. Everyone can see right through it. Her defensiveness is over the top and is a clear indicator that girl has issues. She just cannot learn to brush things off. Her insecurities are more than about her appearance.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

What is up with this girl? She has ZERO personality! Her life seems to be ALL about getting the most brand name things that she can, and that's about it. It's so tacky! She's such a try hard. I mean, has this new guy of hers even seen her without makeup before?! It really seems unlikely. She had this post of herself with full makeup on in the water at the beach that said something about being unable to swim, but I think she's really just so insecure about not having makeup on that she just never dunks her head in the water! It's sooooo weird how someone can be online for so many years but never be seen makeup free. She must feel so chained to this unrealistic, airbrushed, full face of makeup version of herself that her true self isn't good enough. And to be honest, it probably isn't, because either way, she seems like a horrible bitch.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Unicorns wrote:I really wonder what her upbringing was like since she's so insecure. Do you think it stems from her being adopted?
Not saying people that are adopted have insecurities, but with the way Holly acts and reacts to things is very unhealthy. Everyone can see right through it. Her defensiveness is over the top and is a clear indicator that girl has issues. She just cannot learn to brush things off. Her insecurities are more than about her appearance.
Honestly, I've sort of thought the same thing about her adoption. I felt like it sort of gave her a sense of abandonment and not being good enough, so she feels the need to always try and be as lovable and desirable as possible. Also, she mentioned growing up in an all-caucasian community, which probably added to her insecurity. I don't mean to offend anyone who is adopted by saying these things, but I feel like she has abandonment issues and a constant desire to be wanted since she wasn't as a baby.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

123xyz wrote:
Unicorns wrote:I really wonder what her upbringing was like since she's so insecure. Do you think it stems from her being adopted?
Honestly, I've sort of thought the same thing about her adoption. I felt like it sort of gave her a sense of abandonment and not being good enough, so she feels the need to always try and be as lovable and desirable as possible. Also, she mentioned growing up in an all-caucasian community, which probably added to her insecurity. I don't mean to offend anyone who is adopted by saying these things, but I feel like she has abandonment issues and a constant desire to be wanted since she wasn't as a baby.
I had the same logic as well, based off what she has shared with us.
I don't mean to offend anyone either by insinuating this as well. I mean, Claire was adopted as well but she gives off a different vibe. She has confidence in being herself. But of course, she has her own insecurities as well ( appearance wise) as any human being does.
Like it was said before, Holly seems stuck on showing her self worth through material items. Though she will get temporary happiness from this, she will be left feeling empty at the end of the day.
I empathize with her, but she seems unwilling to admit her issues to herself or is simply unaware.

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

I think she's Bipolar.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^How so? I've never seen the symptoms in her. She just seems insecure and desperate to me.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She's not bipolar. She's just a mega bitch with an attitude and insecurity issues. It's like she doesn't know how to be anything else but that. It makes me wonder how her parents even put up with her bullshit. They're probably happy she's far away right now.

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

Well, she does go on a lot of shopping spree. Who knows she might go home and be all depress for a few days and come out the shell and be all bitchy again. IJS.

ParisDaydream
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ParisDaydream »

Hi! I'm a longtime lurker, but wanted to ask if you guys think she possibly buys her instagram followers? Her likes are very low compared to smaller instagram accounts that are getting thousands of more likes on their posts than her posts.

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

What ever happened to her "house hunting?" She made a vlog about it a while ago. Did she move yet?

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

ParisDaydream wrote:Hi! I'm a longtime lurker, but wanted to ask if you guys think she possibly buys her instagram followers? Her likes are very low compared to smaller instagram accounts that are getting thousands of more likes on their posts than her posts.
I wouldn't put it past her. She seems shady enough to do something like that.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

bunnylicious wrote:What ever happened to her "house hunting?" She made a vlog about it a while ago. Did she move yet?
I think that's on hold right now. She said something about not finding the "perfect" house. While that may be true, I think maybe her finances are not in place with all the useless & excessive shopping that she does.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^I thought that it might have something to do with Zach since she's been spending a lot of time at his place.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”