MooreLiesFlowLikeWine Part 25

TheDane
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MooreLiesFlowLikeWine Part 25

Post by TheDane »

So tomorrow they are going home. They're gonna have a full time job deleting all the negative comments from the last 3 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vitramon
Informer
Informer

Post by vitramon »

kwallace wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:Haha new vlog you see Ape give a goodie bag to some girl named Chloe lol then Nels asks another 2 girls if they got theirs.

Ape's laugh is so annoying especially in the opening shot before the intro

Ape also seems smitten by Chad. She is so happy and giggly around him.
Everybody is smitten by Chad. I gotta give it to him, he's likeable, if you don't know about his past. Check out the Gabe Babe thread on lipstick alley.
I just spent the last two hours on lipstick alley reading about chad and gabe...it's so crazy over there but I'm soooo happy to be back here lol

vitramon
Informer
Informer

Post by vitramon »

didyouREALLYsaythat wrote:Criticisms of the day:

Did Justine just ask if Chad carrying HIS diaper bag is "emasculating"? Don't even bring up masculinity, Justine - you don't have any.

Maryapeshit's bun looks sad and floppy. Like her titties.

Engineer Justine can't figure out how to open a stroller. Yawwwp. OF COURSE there's a lock on it, you fucking idiot. Not "or something", there is definitely a fucking lock on the stroller now shut up and go play with yourself in the corner.

Gentle touches? Noah isn't a cat. What the fuck. Loam looks like he has all types of developmental issues when he's playing with Noah.

A "Sony Mark 3 thingy"... Mhm.

"I'm gonna get a bunch of bananas for Loam" Why bitch, why? He can't eat it. A BUNCH of bananas? Are you that poor now that you gotta just steal from these places? Uh no bitch, you should not bring a bag to steal the snacks that are for everyone. NO CLASS. ZERO.

"I SO EXCITED THIS MY FRIEND ALEXA"

"SHES A WOMAN NOW" *pans camera up and down* are you serious bitch?

Lmfao bitch ass Dee is so embarrassed that Maryapeshit basically cleaned out the snacks and is holding hella shit in her arms. Who wouldn't be?

Can this bitch stop eating and talking while she has food in her mouth? She's ALWAYS doing this shit in the vlogs, especially when they're in public. Just cus you're on camera doesn't mean you gotta talk, idiot. Punch your stumpy little husband in the throat, and tell him to not vlog while you're eating. We don't wanna see your fake teeth in action chompin down all those unhealthy foods you like to inhale.

Omg what is this. A fucking interview of the girls from Georgia? Nobody gives a fuck. LMAO Maryapeshit tryna give away her goodie bags to that one girl... Helllla awkward.

She won't let go of the little blonde haired girl cus that's what Maryapeshit wanted. And you got a Loam.

Yeah actually, Justine, you pointed out Jerry's fucking sweater earlier. Are you the fashion police, Officer Stumpy? Go find some clothes that fit your tiny shoulders and short arms, THAT AREN'T FROM THE BOY'S SECTION, then speak. We don't need to see your stumpy lil finger pointing at Jerry.

OH you learned how to say "Lavigne life"? Instead of LEHVIN LIFE???

Maryapeshit's idea of a po boy is Popeyes. Get the fuck outta here. Kiss ass motherfuckers.

That bitch needs to get fired from her job, tryna feature Maryapeshit and Justine's asses... Yah fuckin right. They featured this bitch for hella long. Kissin all types of ass to try to get in that irrelevant magazine.

Skipped through their minion thing.

Maryapeshit should get falcon punched for the way she laughs. Seriously. What kinda noise is that. HOW do you even make that squeaking. At some point, bitch, you aren't even laughing. You're squeaking like a damn mouse.

Per the usual, nobody gives a shit bout your highlights. Or you.

/endrant :)
I missed these :)

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

kwallace wrote: Everybody is smitten by Chad. I gotta give it to him, he's likeable, if you don't know about his past. Check out the Gabe Babe thread on lipstick alley.
What is "Chad's past"? Is it juicy??

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

frizzzx86 wrote:justin was OBSESSED with jared (?? i think that's his name) 's sweater. holy. he probably was so attracted to him

and justin being loud at lunch. he was obviously upset he was being made fun of, but that just made it more funny for the rest. he seems to get flustered/offended really easily.
That was Jerry Dee's husband. He was more than obsessed lol.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

Bamachick's vlog...... 8:53 they even caught the rude Ape encounter with Ellie.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I had a hard time watching the vlogs because of that Chad thread lol.

Me everytime Chad spoke,

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

I'm watching Ellie + Jared and had to pause to come share this. When they do the hands in rah rah thing before the meetup, Justin's t-rex arms aren't long enough to reach everyone hands :rofl:

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Laffing wrote:
kwallace wrote: Everybody is smitten by Chad. I gotta give it to him, he's likeable, if you don't know about his past. Check out the Gabe Babe thread on lipstick alley.
o!o! yes was it juicy??? i never watched their vlogs...only the how they met story and found him kinda weird...

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

frizzzx86 wrote:justin was OBSESSED with jared (?? i think that's his name) 's sweater. holy. he probably was so attracted to him

and justin being loud at lunch. he was obviously upset he was being made fun of, but that just made it more funny for the rest. he seems to get flustered/offended really easily.
Justin seems to be enthralled with the men who have self confidence. He went on and on about the outfit. And in a previous clip said something about their friend carrying the diaper bag. No, you douchebag, the "friend" was being considerate because your gnome arms couldn't handle carrying anything but your camera and big ego.

Just glanced at Twitter and the couples doing a mall-up (meet up at the mall lol) were late. They were also moved via security. It's such a poorly executed idea considering the amount of crazies out there. I'm just glad no one brought there kids (or so it seems).

It will be interesting to see what A&J in the future especially after this event. Will they reach out and network more or will they go back to their filtered lifestyle. I'm also glad they are linking all the other couples, it makes me want to watch their channels instead lol.

Ape and Dee's picture is AWESOME! These two couldn't be any more different. What's the age difference? All of Ape's pancaking just doesn't suit her.

PS Anyone want to do cliff-notes on Chad? Please?!

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

vitramon wrote:
kwallace wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:Haha new vlog you see Ape give a goodie bag to some girl named Chloe lol then Nels asks another 2 girls if they got theirs.

Ape's laugh is so annoying especially in the opening shot before the intro

Ape also seems smitten by Chad. She is so happy and giggly around him.
Everybody is smitten by Chad. I gotta give it to him, he's likeable, if you don't know about his past. Check out the Gabe Babe thread on lipstick alley.
I just spent the last two hours on lipstick alley reading about chad and gabe...it's so crazy over there but I'm soooo happy to be back here lol
lol so much went down over there and in their youtube comments they had to make a PSA video about it. Chad isn't what he seems.

duffkeekz
Talker
Talker

Post by duffkeekz »

Image Image

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Laffing wrote:
o!o! yes was it juicy??? i never watched their vlogs...only the how they met story and found him kinda weird...
There's a lot about the both of them omitting the fact that Chad's marriage to gabe is his 2nd marriage. He talked down a lot about people that have been married more than once, when he's one of them. Hypocrite. He cheated on his ex-wife with prostitutes. <--From the ex-wife's mouth. Someone from lipstick alley tracked her down and contacted her on facebook. He's said to be a closet racist and have a black female fetish. There's way too much to mention, I can't even remember half of it.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Someone please do a summary about chad. I attempted to look on lipstick alley but it's so hard to navigate :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

Why isn't their channel verified yet? They have like 250K subscribers. I've seen MUCH MUCH smaller channels become verified. C'mon Justin, manager that shit up. We're trying to help you, sometimes. hahahaha

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:I'm watching Ellie + Jared and had to pause to come share this. When they do the hands in rah rah thing before the meetup, Justin's t-rex arms aren't long enough to reach everyone hands :rofl:
LOL :rofl: I noticed that too!

Ellie + Jared's meetup looked like way more fun and they're way more natural when they interact with subscribers. A&J just say the same things to everyone and are so boring and fake.

It seems like A&J are the only vloggers/YouTubers not taking full advantage of PLL. They seem to try to leave any chance they get - basically throwing away this opportunity to grow their channel and connect with other vloggers.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

There's a lot about the both of them omitting the fact that Chad's marriage to gabe is his 2nd marriage. He talked down a lot about people that have been married more than once, when he's one of them. Hypocrite. He cheated on his ex-wife with prostitutes. <--From the ex-wife's mouth. Someone from lipstick alley tracked her down and contacted her on facebook. He's said to be a closet racist and have a black female fetish. There's way too much to mention, I can't even remember half of it.
Chad is unusually into his wife's appearance I noticed. It's like he is what Justin was a couple years ago. He seems enthralled/obsessed with the physical attributes of his wife.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MollyPolly
Talker
Talker

Post by MollyPolly »

i feel sorry for Susan and Steve! we all know why,, April doesn't care about other people- she only give a shit about herself. i noticed that long time ago.

and i can't watch their vlogs- too chaotic too blurry

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

MollyPolly wrote:i feel sorry for Susan and Steve! we all know why,, April doesn't care about other people- she only give a shit about herself. i noticed that long time ago.

and i can't watch their vlogs - too chaotic too blurry
and too loud. i can't stand ape's laugh. & i don't get why justin needs to yell ..

WasteLand99
Talker
Talker

Post by WasteLand99 »

I imagine the PLL convention must be what narcissism and arrogance smells like. <snnnniiiifffffff>

Return to “AprilAthena7”