SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

justanothergossiper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

Post by justanothergossiper »

I think Jack's photos might be from yesterday, Darcy is wearing the same outfit as she did yesterday (and do 4 year olds usually wear the top 2 days running?). And in Louise's picture on the train today Darcy is wearing her coat.
Not really sure, but either Jack is back there again and what the hell is going on between those two, or it's from yesterday and Jack is trying to stir up stuff and make everyone think he's back with them again.
These two need to stop fueling the rumours!

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

It will get to the point where theyve fuelled the rumours so much it goes to far and Louise has a break down like please I've done nothing wrong stop accusing me think or Darcy seeing these accusations or whatever. Something like that will happen and she'll play the poor little me card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I think she might put it on (or at least exaggerate it for the cameras) because a part from her gap, which I'm thinking is hereditary, she has quite straight teeth and I'm pretty sure if you constantly sucked your thumb for nearly 30 years you would have buck teeth.

tinycarousels
Talker
Talker

Post by tinycarousels »

Hi there, long-time lurker of the Louise threads, decided I would join in (finally!) :D

Anyways, I apologize if this has been mentioned already but I'm quite surprised there has been no mention or hint whatsoever with Louise's supposed book she's coming out with in July. Makes me wonder if she's going Zoe's route and has practically no say in what happens with it, they're just gonna stick her name on the cover and gather facts about her or something. It's supposed to be a lifestyle book, according to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/147114 ... UTF8&psc=1

Also, it says "cover to be revealed soon." So I guess that's when she's gonna talk about it? Just found it interesting.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

(just love how eveyone ignored THAT post :rofl: :tu: )

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

^^They also need to change the description.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

HaateeU wrote:(just love how eveyone ignored THAT post :rofl: :tu: )
(my thought exactly :rofl: :respekt: )
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

MonkeySilk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MonkeySilk »

Long time lurker, first time poster here! I always found Jack and Louise's relationship a little weird. Anyone remember that Florida vlog from early 2014 where she was jumping on him while he was on his bed? All very strange. Anyway that's not really important. Louise is obviously the kind of person who can't be on her own and really needs the support of other people, and at the moment Jack is her main support. I see them as just friends rather than in a relationship (as hard as Louise tries to have us think otherwise) but definitely think Louise would happily take things further. Jack not so much, he's young and his career is taking off. The last thing he needs is an unstable single mother. Louise would need more from him than he's able or willing to give her. We've all seen how demanding she is. (in her vintage valentine's vlog she made Matt take her shoes off for her?!?!?!?)

I've also seen people elsewhere assuming that Jack was the sole reason for the split. I really don't think that's the case (but I'm sure it didn't help the situation). Matt made a joke about him being a homewrecker in one of his Christmas vlogs and I can't imagine he'd make that kind of joke if there really was something going on. Besides Jack was flirting up a storm with some model on twitter in November/December so I can't see he was in any kind of relationship with Louise at that point.

imdonewithyou
Talker
Talker

Post by imdonewithyou »

felucca wrote:
wait, what post? i am so confused haha

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

Watching Louise on that video explaining her pillie and thumbsucking , it was glaringly obvious that Louise was in her element, the center of attention. She was being filmed by Alfie with TWO cameras and everyone was asking questions and making comments. It would have been better if when she bounded in the living room, no one even mentioned anything, that would have probably sent her into a crying fit or some such shit. I highly doubt Jack went to Brighton with her-not his crowd-the train pic, did Jack maybe babysit Darcy so Louise could go see Zoe? Cuz Darcy didn't go to Brighton did she? So if she didn't go then maybe Jack stayed in Brighton overnight and they took the train back the next day? All together? Stranger things coulda happened...Louise's blanket and thumbsucking is pure attention antics. When she travels and has these crying anxiety fit things, I think it's attention seeking. I don't doubt she might have some anxiety attacky things when she is far away from home. But good old Jack always seems to be there for her-held her hand and head while she puked in a garbage can in Times Square, dried her tears and then all was fine. Poor Jack, he doesn't even know he's co-dependent. If there nothing but friendship between these two, then Jack and Louise are playing a sick game. He's too young to get that he is not helping Louise's channel any/and he isn't helping Louise to grow the fuck up.

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

I've just turned 30, and I cannot even imagine sucking my thumb in front of people, ugh :?

So who was all that Victoria's Secret underwear for in the end, that she mentioned at Playlist or whatever it was a month or two back?

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

lolascarlett wrote:So who was all that Victoria's Secret underwear for in the end, that she mentioned at Playlist or whatever it was a month or two back?
Probably part of her transformation into a new woman - I wanna know what matt gave her on xmas day that was private!

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

-forgetmenot wrote:
lolascarlett wrote:So who was all that Victoria's Secret underwear for in the end, that she mentioned at Playlist or whatever it was a month or two back?
Probably part of her transformation into a new woman - I wanna know what matt gave her on xmas day that was private!

Ugh, probably hoping that Jack will see her in them :?

Very true!

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

lolascarlett wrote:
-forgetmenot wrote:

Very true!
That was literally what I was going to say 'oh jack sorry I accidentally totally on purpose forgot to lock the bathroom door'

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

ainthatabitch wrote:Watching Louise on that video explaining her pillie and thumbsucking , it was glaringly obvious that Louise was in her element, the center of attention. She was being filmed by Alfie with TWO cameras and everyone was asking questions and making comments. It would have been better if when she bounded in the living room, no one even mentioned anything, that would have probably sent her into a crying fit or some such shit. I highly doubt Jack went to Brighton with her-not his crowd-the train pic, did Jack maybe babysit Darcy so Louise could go see Zoe? Cuz Darcy didn't go to Brighton did she? So if she didn't go then maybe Jack stayed in Brighton overnight and they took the train back the next day? All together? Stranger things coulda happened...Louise's blanket and thumbsucking is pure attention antics. When she travels and has these crying anxiety fit things, I think it's attention seeking. I don't doubt she might have some anxiety attacky things when she is far away from home. But good old Jack always seems to be there for her-held her hand and head while she puked in a garbage can in Times Square, dried her tears and then all was fine. Poor Jack, he doesn't even know he's co-dependent. If there nothing but friendship between these two, then Jack and Louise are playing a sick game. He's too young to get that he is not helping Louise's channel any/and he isn't helping Louise to grow the fuck up.
Darcy did go to Brighton, you can see her both at the meal in Lewis and then later on in Zoe's house dressed up in her Elsa dress and for the candle blowing. Also in Zoe's vlog she says Louise and Darcy are staying at her house.

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

I posted a few weeks ago saying I'd noticed Jack and Louise had gone very quiet - Then she announces her split with Matt - And suddenly they are all over each other social media again, just as intensely as before. :?

It's like they now have 'permission'. Thing is, nobody thinks it's cute or ships them, I'm pretty sure everyone finds it inappropriate. Even if L&M split six months ago, it's just too bloody soon and if she had any respect for Matt (or Darcy! since she is always spouting on about her being able to find this stuff online later) she would hold back on the Jack-worshipping, at least until her and Matt were properly separated and he had moved out of the family home fgs.

As for the Jack and Louise 'are they aren't they' question, I think they are. Yes he's young, but being someone's boyfriend doesn't automatically sign you up to being a step-parent. Unless you want to be.

creamxcrackers
Learner
Learner

Post by creamxcrackers »

ThumbSucker wrote:Hi there, long-time lurker of the Louise threads, decided I would join in (finally!) :D

Anyways, I apologize if this has been mentioned already but I'm quite surprised there has been no mention or hint whatsoever with Louise's supposed book she's coming out with in July. Makes me wonder if she's going Zoe's route and has practically no say in what happens with it, they're just gonna stick her name on the cover and gather facts about her or something. It's supposed to be a lifestyle book, according to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/147114 ... UTF8&psc=1

Also, it says "cover to be revealed soon." So I guess that's when she's gonna talk about it? Just found it interesting.
It has an "all about love" chapter, bit awkward now

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

-forgetmenot wrote:
lolascarlett wrote:
-forgetmenot wrote:So who was all that Victoria's Secret underwear for in the end, that she mentioned at Playlist or whatever it was a month or two back?

Very true!
That was literally what I was going to say 'oh jack sorry I accidentally totally on purpose forgot to lock the bathroom door'

:rofl:

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

tiffanyatbreakfast wrote:I posted a few weeks ago saying I'd noticed Jack and Louise had gone very quiet - Then she announces her split with Matt - And suddenly they are all over each other social media again, just as intensely as before. :?
Total speculation here, but I think the decision not to announce separation immediately was Louise's. She's the one who has more to lose from it. She couldn't keep it in her pants (figuratively speaking?) when it came to spending time with Jack and vlogging/instagramming about it. So perhaps it was Matt's request to tone it down until she's ready to announce separation, because the whole thing was making him look pathetic?

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

felucca wrote:
can someone explain what post?

another note: i don't follow matt so i don't know what this means but his tweet: 'Back in the UK. I actually feel quite happy to be back for once!' . doesn't it sound like i'm happy finally after all the drama. am i reading too much into this tweet?

Return to “Louise Pentland”