whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

okitsune
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

Post by okitsune »

Beebee1958 wrote:The photo that she posted on Instagram today wearing the striped top and skirt is so photo shopped- she looks deformed. Her entire left side looks like a chunk is missing!
Source please? :HK:
Image :love2:

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

okitsune wrote:
Beebee1958 wrote:The photo that she posted on Instagram today wearing the striped top and skirt is so photo shopped- she looks deformed. Her entire left side looks like a chunk is missing!
the source is her instagram lol.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

daddyoh wrote:
okitsune wrote:
the source is her instagram lol.
Thank you! Sorry I don't really follow her on social medias other than yt >_< <3
Image :love2:

Post by Guest »

Gingerfox wrote: ... ilypebbles
Such. Terrible. Grammar.

Beebee1958
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beebee1958 »

image.jpg
The photo was taken down but here it is anyway
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

I wish all these girls with larger chests would stop wearing these stupid turtlenecks !!!!!

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She obviously cut her hips and stomach and what not. Why'd she do that, she has a nice figure and her boobs and upper body are obviously not that bigger and don't stand out as much.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Her proportions look bizarre in that picture, and her boobs are really not that big.

She posted on snapchat how she changes her duvet cover as though its revolutionary and only she does it that way :roll:
(it's the inside out technique btw that's been used for donkeys by hotel staff all over the world....)

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I use that same technique. :o

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Oh wow. This lookbook. Whole new level of fugly clothes and outfit choices :rofl:

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native »

I posted this on Anna's thread to, but honestly what is the point to being subscribed to both? Same content, same ugly clothes and I haven't even watched their videos yet.
Lily is always complaining about her "weird chest size" and now she's managed to make her chest look deformed and unsightly. I have a larger chest, in the DD range and for my slim body, but I wear turtlenecks all the time. I think the thing is you need to make sure the turtleneck fits you well and doesn't look like it belongs in Bobby Brady's wardrobe.

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

northern native wrote:
CantHandleTheTruth wrote:Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London?
Is Lily Jewish? I know Amelia is, but I don't know why all these Jewish beauty girls hide it with like Christmas overload. I would love to see a beauty girl who celebrates Hanukkah as I come from a blended Jewish and Catholic family. These girls take christmas and their birthdays to the extreme. In my opinion there is nothing sadder than adult women freaking out about their birthday enough to have an entire week dedicated to it. It's not like they did anything on that day. Not saying this is Lily, just getting into a tangent, but yes if Lily is Jewish why the hell is she pretending she celebrates Christmas? I guess for the views?
She doesn't keep Kosher or observe Sabbath, but did a piece for the Jewish Chronicle, she probably along with her family don't really care that much. She loves bacon. She might keep Kosher and the Sabbath rites, if only to emphasise how special she is compared to other Jewish people.
Last edited by sosltice on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

Regarding that Viseart palette of course it's expensive-it's designed for professional makeup artiste use, not bog standard domestic slap-on-your-face-every-morning "routines". In fact, here in Hong Kong the only places that I know who sell Viseart are professional beauty supply stores. That could also explain the cheap packaging-ain't anyone who is working on face after face going to want expensive, cumbersome and fancy packaging. They'd look for something that was utilitarian, easily cleaned, durable, sensible and easily transported. I dare say they won't care about the case so long as the product itself was usable-try telling a MUA working Fashion Week that their make up packaging isn't extravagant or bloggable enough..........see if they care.

I've included a link to a website of a company near me that sells Viseart-it's the concealer palette. It costs HK$599.00 -approx. GBP£51.34 / USD 77.28!

http://www.mymakeupunited.com/catalogse ... &q=viseart

Viri
Learner
Learner

Post by Viri »

poulet wrote:She obviously cut her hips and stomach and what not. Why'd she do that, she has a nice figure and her boobs and upper body are obviously not that bigger and don't stand out as much.
Where is that obvious? I just watched her lookbook and she does look just as thin in the video as she does in the picture. I think it just seems that way because the sweater has this weird curve next to the skirt but when you watch the video you can see that that is due to her moving.

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

bitchesbelike wrote:I'm must have been living underneath a rock! Tbh, I have never watched many tv shows. Weird that I haven't ever seen it in a newspaper, like I said rock. Will deffo google it.
Nope me too. Been in London all my life and have never heard of it.

Post by Guest »

poulet wrote:She obviously cut her hips and stomach and what not. Why'd she do that, she has a nice figure and her boobs and upper body are obviously not that bigger and don't stand out as much.
No, I think it's just the blouse that is obviously ill-fitting. It looks absurd tucked into the skirt like that. It just all looks absurd in general. But no, I don't think it was photoshopped at all.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Buying clothes that aren't meant to be loose in sizes bigger than yours is really dumb and looks like you threw a burlap sac over yourself.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”