Velvetgh0st FAQ!

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetgh0st FAQ!

Post by Mia Wallace »

I don't watch Gabby's vlogs very often, was it ever explained why she only got Nellie when she originally said she was getting 2 cats, a boy and a girl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

Mia Wallace wrote:I don't watch Gabby's vlogs very often, was it ever explained why she only got Nellie when she originally said she was getting 2 cats, a boy and a girl?

One of the cat's had to be put down. She mentioned it in a couple of videos, includingthisone, around the 3:30 mark.
GentleAblaze wrote:
In one of Gabby's vlogs, she inserted a clip of a salesman's trousers falling down whilst she was in a furniture store.
Seriously?! Which vlog is this?

While I'm here, out of interest does anyone know when Gabby moved to Brighton and if there was any sort of reaction from Zoe at having this random girl move down the street to be best friends with her?
No public reaction (apart from the fact that they started hanging out). I'd imagine Zoe was pretty creeped out though.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

Awww that's really sad :(

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

Did Gabby really tweet out a private text conversation between her and the twins?

Of course she did. This is a sad attempt at tarnishing the twins' reputation, and it's yet another example of Gabby bullying someone unnecessarily. Some people look at L&L's text as shade towards Gabby-- they're reminding her that many people dislike her and acknowledging that their image is much better than hers is.
justanothergossiper wrote: So Roisin who's a member on here tweeted L&L this
Then Gabby unblocked Roisin to send her this tweet and image.
Image Image

And basically the image is a text conversation between Lydia (grey) and Gabby (blue).

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Urgh Gabby is such a troll for doing that

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

I think I'm missing something but are Zoella and Gabby friends again? How did that happen?

fruitprocessor
Learner
Learner

Post by fruitprocessor »

NaughtyMinx wrote:This post is considered flame trolling, and utterly ridiculous to boot. GG is not a place for you to start arguments with other posters, or to defend the honour of YouTubers 24/7. If you really were a university lecturer you'd probably be a lot busier, and you certainly would follow a code of research ethics that prevented you from participating in a forum you're 'observing'. Whoever you are, take your personal issues with other posters to PM, and consider this a warning.
I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS SAID!!! :o
Naughty Minx speaks. One must listen. :rofl:

fruitprocessor
Learner
Learner

Post by fruitprocessor »

Sorry, but what was the purpose of our convo having been deleted? Just curious, cause I thought it was relevant.

Thinandfit
Learner
Learner

Post by Thinandfit »

Wow, I actually can't believe I used to watch and enjoy her videos. i'm a long time lurker on here and got fed up of seeing people posting about her on other peoples threads and decided to see what all the fuss was about and I'm so glad I did.

Return to “Gabriella”