Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

Post by Nikory »

burritotime wrote:
sha1234 wrote:Image
Guess we know why she has been lax about losing weight.
Wow. Just wow.. Im actually speechless. How do these two get so much sponsorships?! April pisses me off so much.. This just tops it off
If you have followers, you can easily get sponsorship or apply to become affiliated.

Theslyhorse
Learner
Learner

Post by Theslyhorse »

Nikory wrote:
burritotime wrote:
Wow. Just wow.. Im actually speechless. How do these two get so much sponsorships?! April pisses me off so much.. This just tops it off
If you have followers, you can easily get sponsorship or apply to become affiliated.

Honestly though compared to sponsorship other people get, this is kind of sad.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

Post by Nikory »

Theslyhorse wrote:
Nikory wrote:
burritotime wrote:

I think these 2 will accept any sponsorship as long they can make some $$$, they are desperate to make money. They spend so much money on useless stuff, so they need $$ to continue their bad spending habits

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

Oh my.

The first thing that comes to mind is, why would you throw your makeup on the floor when you're done shooting a "zoom up" of it? Beauty gurus LOVE their makeup. They don't toss it on the floor for any reason. Hell, they freak out when it hits the floor accidentally. But April purposely pitches it to the floor during the process of filming her get-ready-with-me. Even so, why tell her audience she does that??

Justin's date with Danny. I don't usually comment much on the speculation about Justin's sexual preferences, but I can say that I also would have assumed they were a gay couple if I had seen them at the winery. Just like you can pick random, romantically coupled up people in a crowd, I would have thought they were a couple on a date.

The drinking and driving. I'm not really surprised. Justin is oblivious to there being anything wrong with that. He's probably done it before and will do it again. He's a small guy. It wouldn't take very much for him to be over the legal limit. Or at least be buzzed, but he most likely believes he is always in control. The folks that are in their comments defending that shit must be too young to drink, or they are just so invested in this family, that they refuse to see anything wrong.

I had a friend whose voice used to get deeper and raspy when he was drunk. During highlights April noted Justin's raspy throat. He was thoroughly buzzed.

Driving off with the carseat was another bonehead move. Either that, or he did it as some kind of control thing. He had the car, and the seat so April could only go as far as she could walk. When I had small children the carseat always stayed with the child because friends and family also had cars, and we didn't live like hermits.

All this from a guy whose judgment is supposed to be so stellar that he has a whole channel devoted to giving life-coach style advice.

If I were April, I'd go buy another seat to keep in the garage for the next time her douchey husband has a date with someone else and decides to drive off with Liam's safety seat.

And again I will ask, if April is creating content and doing all that editing, what the hell is Justin doing to bring money into the household?

burritotime
Talker
Talker

Post by burritotime »

Theslyhorse wrote:
Nikory wrote:
burritotime wrote:

Very true. It just makes me so frustrated knowing that these 2 get everything for free/make money from all their sponsorships and and affilate links, ect.

I HATE how they both get to be stay at home parents and make money off their poorly done vlogs and aprilathena7 vids. Theyve scammed their viewers before and this weight watchers thing will be no exception.

I dont wish bad on people.. But I just really wanted to see them crash and burn after the snowmen cookie debacle and the exposure of justins real reason for "quitting". Yet these 2 dolts still seem to be living the life.

LASTLY, i hate how i cant stop watching these two and contributing views to them lol. I need an intervention.

Sry guys haha rant over. Smh

themoon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by themoon »

Is it me or did I just find ape's 2nd day job? My daughter was watching The Mother Goose Club on YTube n she caught my eye. Reminds me so much of ape lol

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Ok, now THAT pisses me off! I pay $45/month for my membership to WW and this fucking bitch is going to get it for free PLUS get money for it???????????????????? This lazy, unhealthy, flaky, dingbat of a joke-of-a-mother/wife, no-friend, liar is getting sponsored by WW?????????????????

Fuck that. I too don't wish bad on people, but I too would like to see them crash and burn b/c they are liars. Nothing more than worthless liars.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Ok, now THAT pisses me off! I pay $45/month for my membership to WW and this fucking bitch is going to get it for free PLUS get money for it???????????????????? This lazy, unhealthy, flaky, dingbat of a joke-of-a-mother/wife, no-friend, liar is getting sponsored by WW?????????????????

Fuck that. I too don't wish bad on people, but I too would like to see them crash and burn b/c they are liars. Nothing more than worthless liars.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Kustin's Danny-date: them saying goodbye.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Waaaat...Ape & Weight Watchers?!?!?!?! That is the most nonsensical sponsorship of LIFE. She will burn through her daily points allowance with just one meal or with one of her gigantic mochas!!! I have lost all respect for WW.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Ape will find a way to muck up a WW sponsorship/affiliation. She has zero self control.

kimm1968
Talker
Talker

Post by kimm1968 »

Laffing wrote:Kustin's Danny-date: them saying goodbye.
Ohhhh thank goodness Laffing found Ape's lost footage of Justine and Daniella's goodnight kiss!!!

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

As someone who used Weight Watchers a couple of times in my life...I'm SOOO disappointed in them (WW). I lost 55 lbs quite a few years ago while on WW (and I was also power walking at the same time) (obviously, this was prior to my M.S).

I can't see April sticking with it for long, but she probably doesn't have that much to lose. She doesn't seem to stick with things for long. Even when looking back on old videos...they've never really followed through on things they said they'd do. (i.e. teaching Loam sign language) (if they mention that in the next little while, we'll know that they were reminded by reading here).

I TOTALLY believe in karma. I've seen it at work. People like April and Justin, who think they're pulling something over on the rest of the world; who think they're better than everyone else; who lie to get ahead...TRUST ME...this will NOT last forever and it might take some time but it WILL catch up with them in one way or another. Karma can be a real bitch :) (thank God)
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

http://www.homegrownfamilies.net/2014/0 ... ple-start/

been trying to find out exactly what the sponsorship entails and found this person's blog.

WW will most likey be giving Ape 1 mth free trial + monetary compensation for her time (She may even have her 'website' live by then) for the review + $10 per each new signup.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

kimm1968 wrote:
Laffing wrote:Kustin's Danny-date: them saying goodbye.
Ohhhh thank goodness Laffing found Ape's lost footage of Justine and Daniella's goodnight kiss!!!

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and i HATE when justin and ape do their highlights with their heads stuck together. it looks stupid and uncomfortable and so FAKE!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Calling it now, I bet she will turn around and say WW is not the program for her but... Justafraud will get on it and it will work for him. I hope she documents EVERY SINGLE THING and proves how unhealthy she really is.

Still loving the comments section. I wonder, if it was Ape and he that went wine tasting - would she be the one driving home while Justafraud gets inebriated?

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

If Justin does respond to the winery drinking and driving thing - I won't believe a word he says. He drank, he drove, admitted to the servings being large, end of story. It'll be a bunch of lies to do damage control. I also really don't need to see a close up of Justin's lispy face defending his actions for 5 mins of the vlog.

Also if he discusses this and not the whole Job firing scandal - well I'd love to call him out on it in tomorrows vlog but they'll be on block and delete patrol for sure.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

mindlesschatter wrote:I have had experience with delivery of infants and based on what I saw, I don't think Lee-yum not crying immediately is of concern. Its quite common in c-sections, because the babies will have lots of mucous and fluids in their air passage and lungs. Usually when you deliver naturally, the compression that happen when squeezing through the vaginal canal helps in forcing a large part of the fluids out. :D .
That's what happened to my daughter. I had a precipitous labor, and she was born so quickly the fluid wasn't forced out causing her to have TTN (Transient tachypnea of the newborn) since she had trouble breathing through her nose. She had to be in the NICU the first day. She's had subsequent health issues which may or may not be caused by the traumatic birth.

Also, my younger cousin (he's 15) is autistic. He had a very traumatic birth. He's functioning though and can talk and goes to school.

I think April will eventually have to address all the red flags we see. She did admit she has to feed him with the pouches to make sure he gets food down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

After going back and reading the comments, I'm SHOCKED at how many people are condoning his drinking and driving! April commented that he passed some time before he drove. People are saying that he didn't drink that much...that he ate...that it was only wine 'tasting'. LOL
And the one that really made me shake my head: you can drink before you drive as long as you're under the limit. What's scary is that these commenters are young.

Rrrriiight. So I tell my 21 and 25 year old: 'yes, you can drink while driving as long as you're under the limit'....OMG.

Justin: no amount of alcohol should be consumed before you get behind the wheel. Period. I'm not one who likes name-calling, but you've shown to me that you are indeed a true asshole. Period.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

Arose87 wrote:If Justin does respond to the winery drinking and driving thing - I won't believe a word he says. He drank, he drove, admitted to the servings being large, end of story. It'll be a bunch of lies to do damage control. I also really don't need to see a close up of Justin's lispy face defending his actions for 5 mins of the vlog.

Also if he discusses this and not the whole Job firing scandal - well I'd love to call him out on it in tomorrows vlog but they'll be on block and delete patrol for sure.
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the vlog is 'edited' taking out the part where he talks about the second winery being almost too much.

Return to “AprilAthena7”