MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

KacieMD11
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

Post by KacieMD11 »

Thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread before I left work. They really need to change their channel to this in my opinion :roll: Credit to Laffing and Goldchocobo for the idea.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

Post by SnowOwl »

:rofl: LOL LoamTV all day all the time

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

Part 24 and i still think Loam is ugly.

MCmommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MCmommy »

I am so sad about liam's tongue condition. Are they blind!!!? Do they even care about people say about liam's? They should have check it with his pedia! I hate them now. I really do!!!

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Lol!

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Love the title!! Poor kid needs to get half their income.

Post by Guest »

Nikory wrote:Hate flowers, because its just wasting your money on something that will die! You just basically throwing your money away. They're not cheap! My husband don't buy it for me because i told him never buy me flowers, buy me something i can use or eat! . Lol

:)
I love food too, lol. But ive to admit i love flowers and always bug my bf to buy them for me XD i only get them from him on special occasions though, i usually buy them myself. where i live i can get flowers for €3 :D

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

I've never really watched any of the AprilAthena7 videos but I watched the newest today. I find it difficult to believe that she's making a living with these videos.

The editing was horrible. I'm used to watching Judy's videos as she does such a professional job (my opinion).

Also, I know it's been talked about before...that blurry background. Why spend so much time fixing up the room?

Just watching April rub the blush on her cheeks with her terrible skin then rub it on her lips was a bit gross to me. I suppose that I shouldn't say that because having bad skin must be difficult. I just didn't find it very appealing.

Yes, Justin, you da man...buying flowers for your AMAZING wife...she's such a supermom. UGH. I think if he contributed more to the household by doing housework, cooking, etc., he wouldn't have to buy flowers to ease his guilt.

Leeyum is NOT eating those foods on his tray. He puts them in his mouth, swishes them around a bit then pushes them out with his tongue. He's either unable to grasp the concept of chewing (babies can chew with just gums and no teeth) OR he's unable to eat because of his tongue. I'm guessing the latter. They need to look into this. I'm wondering where that tongue is going to go when he gets teeth and there's even less room in his mouth!
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:This bugs me every time they go out for breakfast or breakfast for lunch...why do they each order a HUGE meal and then also get a chocolate chip pancake on the side? Do normal people do that EVERY TIME? I can see if one day you can't decide between eggs and pancakes, but they do it every time! Such a waste of money and extra calories neither of them need.

LOL I love food,especially breakfast food and I do that. But I rarely go out to eat and I never eat it all at once, I eat half and eat the rest the next day.

So it's not just them but they do seem to eat way too much whenever they eat breakfast at that diner/restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

MSmom wrote:I've never really watched any of the AprilAthena7 videos but I watched the newest today. I find it difficult to believe that she's making a living with these videos.

The editing was horrible. I'm used to watching Judy's videos as she does such a professional job (my opinion).

Also, I know it's been talked about before...that blurry background. Why spend so much time fixing up the room?

Just watching April rub the blush on her cheeks with her terrible skin then rub it on her lips was a bit gross to me. I suppose that I shouldn't say that because having bad skin must be difficult. I just didn't find it very appealing.

Yes, Justin, you da man...buying flowers for your AMAZING wife...she's such a supermom. UGH. I think if he contributed more to the household by doing housework, cooking, etc., he wouldn't have to buy flowers to ease his guilt.

Leeyum is NOT eating those foods on his tray. He puts them in his mouth, swishes them around a bit then pushes them out with his tongue. He's either unable to grasp the concept of chewing (babies can chew with just gums and no teeth) OR he's unable to eat because of his tongue. I'm guessing the latter. They need to look into this. I'm wondering where that tongue is going to go when he gets teeth and there's even less room in his mouth!
Lol at Ape acually being a super mom :rofl:
All she does is suffocate Loam and sit on her ugly ass.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

The other thing that bugs me....what's with April's hairy forehead? Girl needs to have that threaded or stop wearing her hair pulled back in a super-tight bun. It is not a good look for someone who's face is so round and pudgy.

Rescue5Mama
Learner
Learner

Post by Rescue5Mama »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:The other thing that bugs me....what's with April's hairy forehead? Girl needs to have that threaded or stop wearing her hair pulled back in a super-tight bun. It is not a good look for someone who's face is so round and pudgy.
Lol! I noticed her extremely hairy forehead as well and I agree it doesn't do her flat pudgy face justice. In a vlog a while back I heard her mention that she says she trims her nose hair too! Maybe it's just me, but mine are micro short hairs so definitely can't trims them. She's a stinky hairy beast.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:The other thing that bugs me....what's with April's hairy forehead? Girl needs to have that threaded or stop wearing her hair pulled back in a super-tight bun. It is not a good look for someone who's face is so round and pudgy.
And her hair always looks so greasy.

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

There are a billion other mothers in this world that are super moms who don't even get 1/2 the amount of praise like how April gets from Justin. But then again, we all know how Justin is. He exaggerates and lies about everything. By praising April, it allows her to feel good about herself which makes her want to continue doing what she does. This is how Justin gets away with being a lazy asshole. She is not a super mom to me. If hardworking mothers with full time jobs had the amount of time she does, I am positive that they can get a billion more things done than her. Even stay at home moms out there can do so much more than April and Justin combined. Imagine if these lazy asses had 1 more child. They won't be able to handle anything. I can see the future vlogs playing in my head right now. Justin will be breastfeeding the newborn while tears fall down his face. April will be huffing and puffing chasing Liam all around the house. Liam will scream, have fits/meltdowns, won't listen, refuse to eat mommy's crappy cooking, refuse to sleep, etc LOL. At the same time, the newborn refuses April's and Justin's precious booby milk. He will be allergic to the kitties, he will be colicky, and he won't follow their stupid sleep training program. They will not be able to keep up. By this time, they hire a cook and a maid. Justin still has no job, is 30 lbs heavier, looks exactly like David, and is still in the closet. April will suffer from depression and anxiety. She will age faster than a bedridden 85 year old granny. She will sit in the corner with her American Horror story makeup look on singing, butterfly butterfly fly fly away. OMFG I can't wait to see how they will handle all this. Gosh, I am so excited to see this all unfold. It's like waiting for a sequel for you're favorite movie to come out. :corn: Except they are not my favorite anything. Hahaha. :rofl:

allycat1999
Informer
Informer

Post by allycat1999 »

thankyoukindly wrote:There are a billion other mothers in this world that are super moms who don't even get 1/2 the amount of praise like how April gets from Justin. But then again, we all know how Justin is. He exaggerates and lies about everything. By praising April, it allows her to feel good about herself which makes her want to continue doing what she does. This is how Justin gets away with being a lazy asshole. She is not a super mom to me. If hardworking mothers with full time jobs had the amount of time she does, I am positive that they can get a billion more things done than her. Even stay at home moms out there can do so much more than April and Justin combined. Imagine if these lazy asses had 1 more child. They won't be able to handle anything. I can see the future vlogs playing in my head right now. Justin will be breastfeeding the newborn while tears fall down his face. April will be huffing and puffing chasing Liam all around the house. Liam will scream, have fits/meltdowns, won't listen, refuse to eat mommy's crappy cooking, refuse to sleep, etc LOL. At the same time, the newborn refuses April's and Justin's precious booby milk. He will be allergic to the kitties, he will be colicky, and he won't follow their stupid sleep training program. They will not be able to keep up. By this time, they hire a cook and a maid. Justin still has no job, is 30 lbs heavier, looks exactly like David, and is still in the closet. April will suffer from depression and anxiety. She will age faster than a bedridden 85 year old granny. She will sit in the corner with her American Horror story makeup look on singing, butterfly butterfly fly fly away. OMFG I can't wait to see how they will handle all this. Gosh, I am so excited to see this all unfold. It's like waiting for a sequel for you're favorite movie to come out. :corn: Except they are not my favorite anything. Hahaha. :rofl:

That was beautiful

catlover222
Talker
Talker

Post by catlover222 »

In Lost In the Parking Garage! , I don't think anyone made a comment on the video how Liam isn't standing on his own even though April claims he is. Also in a vlog a few months ago, I didn't see a comment about how he didn't get his first tooth even though the title claims he got his first tooth. I see now that some of their titles are misleading.

In the baby Photobomb! vlog, does the word photobomb apply when it is in a video? Maybe another word could be videobomb ( Though I am sure it is not a real thing)? I found the vlog name, Baby Photobomb, a weird title for the vlog. Liam is in almost all the photos they take now and videos they vlog. It doesn't make sense.

I wish they would feed Bob in another room and allow Charlie and Sunrise to eat the normal cat food they usually eat, Wellness. I don't think it is wise and healthy to force all the other cats to eat the same thing. Those Science diets/ c/ds aren't great and healthy as the most veterinarians claim to be and prescribe to the animals.
I will try to not say mean things about others.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

thankyoukindly wrote:There are a billion other mothers in this world that are super moms who don't even get 1/2 the amount of praise like how April gets from Justin. But then again, we all know how Justin is. He exaggerates and lies about everything. By praising April, it allows her to feel good about herself which makes her want to continue doing what she does. This is how Justin gets away with being a lazy asshole. She is not a super mom to me. If hardworking mothers with full time jobs had the amount of time she does, I am positive that they can get a billion more things done than her. Even stay at home moms out there can do so much more than April and Justin combined. Imagine if these lazy asses had 1 more child. They won't be able to handle anything. I can see the future vlogs playing in my head right now. Justin will be breastfeeding the newborn while tears fall down his face. April will be huffing and puffing chasing Liam all around the house. Liam will scream, have fits/meltdowns, won't listen, refuse to eat mommy's crappy cooking, refuse to sleep, etc LOL. At the same time, the newborn refuses April's and Justin's precious booby milk. He will be allergic to the kitties, he will be colicky, and he won't follow their stupid sleep training program. They will not be able to keep up. By this time, they hire a cook and a maid. Justin still has no job, is 30 lbs heavier, looks exactly like David, and is still in the closet. April will suffer from depression and anxiety. She will age faster than a bedridden 85 year old granny. She will sit in the corner with her American Horror story makeup look on singing, butterfly butterfly fly fly away. OMFG I can't wait to see how they will handle all this. Gosh, I am so excited to see this all unfold. It's like waiting for a sequel for you're favorite movie to come out. :corn: Except they are not my favorite anything. Hahaha. :rofl:
OMG...lol...the vision you put in my brain!!!! I can't un-see this! lol
You crack me up :) oh...in my vision, April had her Dollartree sunglasses on!
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

They need to make up misleading vlog titles because if they didn't we would see the repetitive vlog titles. Examples of vlog titles they should be using:
We go to Target
Liam is a messy eater
We go grocery shopping
Picking up mail at the po box
Liam has a hard time feeding himself
We go to Target again
We go out to eat
We go to Target again although we went the day before yesterday
Liam's swimming class
Liam really can't stand
Justin still has no job
Liam still has no teeth
April pretends to clean the house

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

MsMoM..hahaha April with her Dollar Tree sunglasses! That's funny!

Shorty1214
Informer
Informer

Post by Shorty1214 »

Finally had to unsubscribe. That poor kid is going to end up with brain damage from them shaking him.

Return to “AprilAthena7”