MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

WasteLand99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MooreLikeLiamTV Part 24

Post by WasteLand99 »

Lets be real, I bet Danny and Justine got a cheap hotel after the whine tasting to get some much needed sexual tension of there backs. That would have been divine if Justine has gotten a DUI oh the sweet glory of god would be shinning down on that day. Also laughing just a thought, but if I were you I would call WW and cancel, and let them know you don't support scammers like AprilAthena7 :)

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

sha1234 wrote:http://www.homegrownfamilies.net/2014/0 ... ple-start/

been trying to find out exactly what the sponsorship entails and found this person's blog.

WW will most likey be giving Ape 1 mth free trial + monetary compensation for her time (She may even have her 'website' live by then) for the review + $10 per each new signup.
Well some of their subbies are young, i doubt any of them need to be in WW lol.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

A lot of YTers tweeted out that sponsored tweet during the WW superbowl commercial tonight. I follow Cullen (family daily vlogger) on twitter and I was like..umm what?! lol

mina
Learner
Learner

Post by mina »

I just informed Youtube and Kin community about drink and drive of Justin and that thay should give them a note.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ME ANYMORE. This goes beyond hate. How can a grownup man think like a teenager. And how can they represent brands? Truvia won't use them anymore, the PR told me that one time. But now weight watchers, kin community, even youtube. How can they support such irresponsible people??
Last edited by mina on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

mina wrote:I just informed Youtube and Kin community about drink and drive of Justin ad that thay should give them a note.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ME ANYMORE. This goes beyond hate. How can a grownup man think like a teenager. And how can they reoresent brands? Truvia won't use them anymore, the PR told me that one time. But now weight watchers, kin community, even youtube. How can they support such irresponsible people??
Msg WW too!

kimmy_rocho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimmy_rocho »

I could not even make it through the vlog today- from the "we're just childhood friends" date (all I could think about is them playing "doctor" in Justin's basement growing up together...to Ape chewing while vlogging ( that noise makes me sick).. I had to turn it off. I read a lot of the comments of people defending his decision to consume alcohol and drive while clearly still "buzzed." I really really really hate these people. And no Ape- you are not the next Jennifer Hudson. She had a career, fame, and fortune before she did weight watchers. You have nothing but a high blood sugar and clogged arteries.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

It's one thing for us to hate on his lisp or how he talks with his eyes closed or how they both LIE every single day, but this drinking and driving thing...shit just got real.

I'm going to email/message Kin Community and YouTube too! If you all haven't unsubscribed yet, please do. I unsub'd awhile ago and still can watch their damn vlogs. I can't post to their page though b/c they blocked me and my comments don't show up. April defended him in the comments. I would never defend my husband for drinking and driving.

MollyPolly
Talker
Talker

Post by MollyPolly »

well hello everyone :D
i unsubscribed now after watching yestredays vlog when Justin was wine tasting and driving a car afterwards!! I'm sure that wasn't the 1st time- we all now- you guys mentioned that before he love wine. they are so irresponsible as a parents- shouldn't say it but maybe its still their ''new parents'' shit
and she defending him- oh wow I'm speechless right now!! to bad he didn't get stopped by police!! they show to younger viewers that drinking and driving is fine!!!
April sponsorship with Ww- LOL it is some kind of joke? she won't make it- she's to lazy and so in love with sugar,, and watching her face in close ups make me sick :barf:
oh btw this is the subscribers number 248 129- i thought i will share :D

oliraztoro
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliraztoro »

Justina's friend has a creepy lonely pedophile look to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Wow, that comment from April
"Waited very long time"
?? Really april?
Is that what you're going to say to Liam when he drinks while out with his friends? "Its okay Liam, you can still drive as long you wait very long time"
Dumb bitch!!!

TheDane
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDane »

I think the drinking and driving were too much for their subscriber "friends". They have lost more han 1000 subscribers since yesterday. When I checked saturday it said almost 250.000. I foresee a lot of damage control in the NeXT few days.

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

TheDane wrote:I think the drinking and driving were too much for their subscriber "friends". They have lost more han 1000 subscribers since yesterday. When I checked saturday it said almost 250.000. I foresee a lot of damage control in the NeXT few days.
I unsubscribed. I was trying hard to give them the benefit of the doubt (it was getting harder and harder). This was the nail in the coffin for me. Done. I'm disgusted.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

Wow. I hope he does address it in a vlog. At least to let the younger audience that watches know it's NEVER ok to drink and drive.

Someone let us know what happens in today's vlog. Looking forward to our April Minute today. I've almost fallen over laughing while reading each one.

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy »

Nikory wrote:Image
Wow, that comment from April
"Waited very long time"
?? Really april?
Is that what you're going to say to Liam when he drinks while out with his friends? "Its okay Liam, you can still drive as long you wait very long time"
Dumb bitch!!!
Waited a long time? Is she really that dumb? Smh....

MollyPolly
Talker
Talker

Post by MollyPolly »

you know what i noticed.. he can say anything to April and she will believe it..
and that 2nd scene in car with his friend.. when they smiled at each other- it was so awkward to watch.. you know what I'm talking about :rofl:

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

Maryapril doesn't realize the severity of drinking while under the influence. She lives in a bubble; she doesn't read the news and never talks about current events.

I was reading through the comments on that vlog and was happy to see so many comments on this subject. Theres even comments on Justin taking not only the car but also Liam's car seat, which I also thought was super bizarre since they never leave it in the car.

Let's see how they address this today.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

oliraztoro wrote:Justina's friend has a creepy lonely pedophile look to him.

OMG yes! I'm sorry to think this, since it's most likely untrue (I really hope)... :shock:

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

haha, april and WW, really? how ironic.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

CantBelieve
Learner
Learner

Post by CantBelieve »

I've tried to give these assholes's my benefit of the doubt. I've tried to give them helpful advice to try and better their child's life. I've tried to be nice. But drunk driving????!!! NO. I will not condone such idiocy. Justin, you are a horrible person. I resent you for driving under the influence, no matter how little you say you drank or how long you waited (which is barely any time). You should have known better. Shame on you. Thank god nothing happened or some innocent lives seriously could have been destroyed. Shame on you.

April, shame on you for defending what your husband did. You are an enabler of the worst behavior from Justin.

I will notify anyone I can about this because I just do not and will not condone such behaviors behind a wheel. I lost a very very close friend of mine to a drunk driver, so this really hits home to me. I'm just so distraught but so glad nothing happened.

I was reading the comments and I am just so disgusted by the people defending them:
""You guys are no one to judge … Period! Im glad you had a great time justin!!! :)"" Are you fucking kidding me right now? I am absolutely one to judge because it could have been me on the road with him and if something were to happen like he swerved quickly, I could be the one hurt. But it's not about me; it's about any innocent life put in danger by Justin, the asshole. I can't fucking even. So upset. At least the majority of comments aren't defending him.

EXACTLY. He has a family to think of, but he did it anyway. He could have called a cab and picked up his car in the morning. He could have chosen not to drive because if something happened, his family would have been left without a father. Plus, from Justin's own fucking words, he had "more than [he] could handle". Holy fuck, the minions are so dumb.

Ohhhh, if April said it was okay to drive, then it MUST have been! Oh, how fucking foolish of me! STFU. :*&^%:

There's an acceptable amount you should have? Fuck you. You should absolutely NEVER drive when you've consumed any amount of alcohol. Your mind is impaired if even a little. You put yourself as well as, more importantly, INNOCENT lives at risk. Shame on you.

Ugh, I'm so sorry for my cursing guys, but this was the last straw for me. It really hit me hard having lost a dear friend, and brought back many sad memories, so I'm sorry if I've offended anyone with my language. I have just had it with these two. Justin especially. He's an idiot and I will be contacting anyone I can to see that he gets in trouble for driving under the influence.

oliraztoro
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliraztoro »

They said they have trouble naming the vlogs they should have named yesterday's 'DRINKING AND DRIVING'.

Ps. I don't think drinking and driving is funny. Those idiots should have taken lazyass Maryapril with them to drive them since she is breastfeeding and can't drink anyway.

Return to “AprilAthena7”