JessamiCrackedNips92 / Jessamica92 Part 5

SilentGossipGirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessamiCrackedNips92 / Jessamica92 Part 5

Post by SilentGossipGirl »

Did anyone see her organising pur pantry video? Looks "great" :?

She was on twitter congratulating Bryan from DailyBumps on his song, don't understand how she thinks she is even close to vloggers like that, who would care about her :roll:

Also loving how she is trying to get sponsors and stuff :rofl:

SHOCKER she has a new schedule and is only filming over 3 days. Yet is uploading twice daily on some days :rofl: Money a bit tight Messy? Or because you hardly get any views to make decent money :tu:
G'Day I'm Australian!

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

She is so not going to stick with her schedule... I look fast fast on het twitter and she has already excuses for late ones (lag, copyright issues, her back hurts) plus she has already started complaining about how much work she has to do... yet she is the one who made that schedule... LOL
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

SilentGossipGirl
Learner
Learner

jinalebcool wrote:She is so not going to stick with her schedule... I look fast fast on het twitter and she has already excuses for late ones (lag, copyright issues, her back hurts) plus she has already started complaining about how much work she has to do... yet she is the one who made that schedule... LOL
:rofl:

Apparently Elijah is quite the meltdown type, she complains on twitter enough, probably because he was/will never be punished. Sad she will probably turn her kid into a brat

Her sims are so boring and all her house are really boxy and terribly decorated

Maybe she is pregnant again?
G'Day I'm Australian!

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Nah don't think she can be pregnant with the weight shes got on... if so, then Daniel must have slipped many times before that.

And totally saw that, she is not sticking to her schedule she planned on the 21st of Jan... I am impressed, she was able to do it for a whole week! BRAVO! :rofl:

It looks like she is trying to hide the fact that she promised a schedule, because she deleted ALL her tweets before the 31st of Jan.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

You are all saints for sticking it out and telling us all about her antics.

I re read half the thread the catch back up. She's just given up on life or something. Wtfffff. The poor kid. I'm seriously curious what the cats did to him to finally get banned from his bedroom. Wait till he learns to talk! She won't want to vlog when he's home anymore and can out her for her lies.

Why the idiot ever got a new kitten I have no idea and then it doesn't get along with the other cat? And they haven't fixed this situation? She was fine with getting rid of the sick cat she had for years (like did it without hesitation) but won't face the responsibility that perhaps she made a bad decision getting a new cat and it might need to be rehomed? Naw lets endanger the baby more instead. Oh and then they bought fish. Because they need more lives to be in charge of. I predict a filthy tank that no one ever wants to clean and a bunch of dead fish.

Those screenshots about Elijah in a dirty diaper are so telling. Of course they don't care he sat in it for 6 minutes, or however long, he probably sits in his own filth for longer when the camera is off. And he's "fine" right? I mean he's been bottle feeding himself since like his first week alive! The kid is self sufficient at 1! Surprised he's not potty trained yet!

Omg when he starts walking he is going to get hurt in that apartment. And probably destroy half their toys in the process. Hahah they're in for it so bad.

Do we think dui Dan is feeling stuck and regretting it yet? He looks miserable. Probably sick of picking up all the slack (not that he's really doing a lot but at least he tries a little) while messy sits around getting fatter and neglects their child. I bet he's really happy the wedding never happened.

Who watches the kid while they're at work? Is Elijah in daycare?

If she would just leave her damn face alone it would improve. I think there's stuff you can do about the scarring too...Tati mentioned something recently. Like retinol or something. Don't quote me on that. But messy really doesn't have to live or look that way. Well changing her diet would help a lot too. I think she's gotten really depressed and unhappy and this is how it's manifesting. She's peaked. It's all downhill from here and I think that's hit her. Hard.

This is like watching an episode of cops before the cops show up or something. Like really bad redneck trash tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anka the kitteh
Learner
Learner

Post by anka the kitteh »

Wow, this girl's life is just sooo sad. :? I almost feel bad. We're the same age, but like the post above me said, she seems way past her prime already. That skin, her weight, being dead broke all the time....all things she could at least improve if she set her mind to it. But she won't. It's like she's given up. She's bound to get preggo again soon, if DUI Dan (lol) doesn't leave her. It's just so typical white trash.Yikes. :|

And I'm a vet tech, so the cat thing really pissed me off. One of her animals got sick, which she couldn't afford, so she gave it away. Fine, I'll give her that ONE time. BUT DON'T GET ANOTHER ONE, LET ALONE TWO. Part of being a responsible pet owner is being able to take care of vet bills if something happens, ie: an illness, an accident, etc. You have to have a PLAN. Pets are supposed to be family members. She wouldn't just get rid of her kid if he got sick, and have a new one. That is not a valid plan. Of course, a very sad amount of people don't seem to understand that concept. Think of how many animal's lives could be saved if people actually gave a shit. Sigh. Sorry, rant over. Saving animals is my passion in life, and it's very depressing to see irresponsible pet ownership. I bet hers are not even fixed. :(

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

Post by jeanmerilynsimmons »

Okay this is more related to YouTube Mama Drama, but does anyone watch DailyBumps? The older son, Ollie, is a total brat because the parents don't do ANYTHING to discipline him and I'm thinking that's going to be Elijah as well TBH.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Don't know what to tell you all, but her life is so repetitive and predictable that it is getting boring. I don't get why she still tries to vlog when she barely gets 1000 views on them.

They still buy crap they don't need, the kid is being neglected as f. Look at his room, all those toys everywhere, he will eat one by mistake and choke. DUI Dan is so going to leave, soon I am telling you. She is getting to the point that she needs to make an announcement on twitter that she got dressed and cleaned and she is proud of writing this!

I don't think they can afford day care. So either DUI Dan and Messy do not have the same schedule or Messy's mom is taking care of him.

I am just waiting for either a pregnancy announcement or a separation announcement for this thread to be back up and running haha

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

I know, I check her Twitter from time to time and it's literally all the same: complaining about work, excuses about no videos, typos, and occasional pictures of Elijah and the cats. And her Sims channel isn't doing much better than her vlogging channel tbh.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

HEY! Havent been in here in awhile, to be honest I think Elijah is turning into a brat. Maybe not now, but sooner or later.

"Hes my son and whathever he wants he gets" she instagrammed not long ago. :?
I think thats her way of lazing parenting, give the child what he wants so he shuts the hell up. Aint like she did that with feeding him, just prop the damn bottle in his mouth so he stops whining for food and she could vlog and act like she has a busy life.

Her house dont suprise me, she cant clean but spends all her money on Ikea stuff and food. Her channel is absolutely drying out, the only reason there would be 1 view its probably me looking out for the kid. After all...she showed her buttcrack twice on a video now so if she ever layed a hand on him or got him drunk she'd probably forget to edit it out and just delete the video once someone tells her its abnormal behavior :roll:
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Lol- she showed her buttcrack??? I'm feeling both happy and sad that I missed that. Haha. And yeah she will totally do something that is normal to them that is gonna get people screaming child abuse or something. She's a moron incapable of using common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

Anyone see her new schedule? There's no way in hell she'll keep up with it :rofl:

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

She changes her schedule each month to stick threw it only a week.
Monday: sims 3 baby challenge
Tuesday: sims 2
Wednesday: sims 3 build
Thursday: sims 3 baby challenge
Friday: sims 4 opposite
Saturday and sunday: some random videos

And she is going to record on sunday, Monday and Tuesday..

She posted this on the 27th, it's a Saturday... here is what she posted since:
Sunday: sims 3 baby challenge
Monday: one up unboxing
Tuesday: sims 2
Wednesday: another unboxing video and sims 4
Thursday: sims 3 baby clallenge

Waiting for the rest of the week, but it is not going well for her! LOL

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

Why is she even doing the 100 baby challenge again? I hate giving her credit, but she's one of the Simmers that basically finished it!

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Didn't she mentioned near September that they are going to get married soon? Because now in the q&a she said they are in no rush to get married... wonder what changed LOL

Didn't she also mentioned she was looking for a house? Because in that same q&a she said they aren't because they were moving to another state.. what made me laugh is that she said: we will look into buying a house or building a house LOL Bitch please you have no money for either of those!

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

She's probably jealous because DailyBumps and Ellie & Jared, two of the more famous YouTube parenting vloggers, are doing just that. I hate both of them, but it's still funny thinking about Messica being mad.

jeanmerilynsimmons
Learner
Learner

LMAO SHE STARTED A NEW CHANNEL.... BITCH PEOPLE BARELY WATCH YOUR MAIN ONE :rofl:

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

No wayyyyyy... she started another channel for other games? what was she thinking!!! Her main channel can easily have other games in it as her username does not have the word ''sims''.. what an idiot!

And it seems like she gave up on putting pictures of herself online.. last one she posted was over 2 weeks ago!

SilentGossipGirl
Learner
Learner

I just wonder how long this channel will last - I give it two months at most!
Last edited by SilentGossipGirl on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
G'Day I'm Australian!

SilentGossipGirl
Learner
Learner

Just checked in with this thread and looks like she is still a trainwreck :rofl:
G'Day I'm Australian!

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”