Bratayley

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley

Post by MissRozzy »

That video had no proof so I wonder what exactly they know. And who is telling them. The coral girl who left at the same time as Liv was Mad. So wonder if it's her. These fandom fact accounts seem to make a bigger deal than it is. Like the video of Billy. They said they would lose all their fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

That video had no proof so I wonder what exactly they know. And who is telling them. The coral girl who left at the same time as Liv was Mad. So wonder if it's her. These fandom fact accounts seem to make a bigger deal than it is. Like the video of Billy. They said they would lose all their fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

The instagram account that was doing all the revealing was bratayleyobsessed and now it has been deleted. I think there might be something to the rumours because that account was huge (bratayley fandom-wise) and it was suddenly deleted after it posted that 'they were contacted and told not to reveal any more details'. That kinda shows that the account didn't start the rumours just to gain more followers. There IS something; the question is if it is as juicy as the kids think it is :P .

There was no explanation to Mad (inmadsgym) suddenly leaving the Coral Girls so I think it's connected to her. Of course, this is all just speculation.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

I reckon the parents got involved and sent a legally message to these kids.
On another note I can't help but feel sorry for Annie , this weekend she had an awful meet and then had to watch her friends go to the elite qualifier which she rightly was not allowed to take part in that must suck

britishbeaver
Debater
Debater

Post by britishbeaver »

Bratayley obsessed is still there, it's just been set to private. I set up a new Instagram which whoever runs the account approved me on, now the girl who runs FirstClassed is posting from it claiming that the usual girl on that account has handed it over to her and is taking a break because she found out something about the bratayleys that made her want to leave the fandom. The minions are now trying to persuade them to talk/convince the ex coral girl they've got all this from to speak out. I would upload a screenshot if I could work out how.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

TheYoubest wrote:I reckon the parents got involved and sent a legally message to these kids.
On another note I can't help but feel sorry for Annie , this weekend she had an awful meet and then had to watch her friends go to the elite qualifier which she rightly was not allowed to take part in that must suck
The video of her first level 9 meet was uploaded yesterday. She pinned up a comment (and put in the description) how her parents are proud of her for doing a great job balancing everything going on in her life and pushing through when things are not easy.

I mean, it's a great sentiment and all but it is so unrealistic. So her parents are acknowledging that she has too much going on in her life. Why not do something about it? How blind do you have to be not to recognize that your child is REALLY struggling and it's YOUR fault? She fell so many times and she didn't even attempt some of the base requirements for level 9. Every skill had technical question marks. It is sad how they keep thinking she will magically improve over the season.

I think that Annie herself chose not to compete the elite meet. Deep down, she knows she is not capable.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

At least some of the comments are agreeing that she is not ready for level 9 and should have gone to level 8. Also, why is her mom (Katie) writing her video descriptions still? I would much rather have read Annie's thoughts on the meet/Level 9 than her mother typing for her.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

I watched her meet and she fell on almost every event.. level 8 would have been better

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I'm semi new to this family, but is coach Mary any good? Annie's level 9 meet was...bad. And I'm looking at the elite compulsory scores. Sydney did really well, Peanut just made the cut(although I'm not sure I can see her actually making Senior Elite), Hailey didn't score enough for Jr Elite, Katie obviously just did bars, Arden just did beam, Aaliyah competed on everything but vault and her overall score was...bad. It feels like she wants to produce elite level gymnasts, but could care less about the quality she is sending out. I get how the girls are getting experience but being so ill prepared worth it to the girls in the long run, or how people look at your club?

When I see someone like Sydney, I feel a bit bad, because I think out of all the girls she could go the farthest if she trained somewhere better. And then when it comes to Annie I don't understand how people keep saying she will get better. Obviously level 9 skills are harder, but if you look at say the elite compulsories it's not all the fancy stuff, because if you can't perfect the basic skills, there is no way you will get the harder skills. The same applies for Annie's skills moving up to level 9. I'm curious as to what the rest of the non youtube gymnastic world thinks of 1st class.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I absolutely cringed watching Annie struggle with opening up the presents from Shawn and Andrew. She had to have her mother help her. Seriously? Rip those ribbons off of the wrapping paper and appreciate the gifts that were given to you. But hey, when you get whatever you want, who cares?
.......meow.......

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And they had to be TOLD to say thank you! Cringe.

I want so badly to go comment on one of their "12 Days of Christmas" vlogs that the 12 Days of Christmas do NOT start December 13. They start the 25 and end January 6. But I know I will get sworn at, and told "STFU! They can do it however they want!" I mean, it's great that they are giving to charity, but it's just so ignorant. But hey, who cares if they're bucking 2000 years of church tradition?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I never understood why people will do their own 12 days of Christmas on whatever day they choose to. I'm not religious whatsoever, but even I know that that's not correct. It doesn't make sense anyway.

I also cringe at how many times they go away. They can't even spend a full week at home. And if they do, they act like Friday is such a huge accomplishment. I'm glad Hayley seems to be doing good at school. Being able to do different types of clubs and all that. At least she has one stable thing, when she's not being snatched up and put onto a plane.
.......meow.......

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

Im going to say it again, there is something going on at that gym. That coach Probably made promises of getting those girls to elite, picked the families with the most money to pay for the lessons, not the girls that do the best. What someone above said, Sydney can do so much better, somewhere else. Peanut is good but she had been training with that coach for 3 years. Katie is now starting to catch up which is a little late... there is Probably nothing wrong with their gym but their coach, Im not sure

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mzkitteh wrote:I never understood why people will do their own 12 days of Christmas on whatever day they choose to. I'm not religious whatsoever, but even I know that that's not correct. It doesn't make sense anyway.

I also cringe at how many times they go away. They can't even spend a full week at home. And if they do, they act like Friday is such a huge accomplishment. I'm glad Hayley seems to be doing good at school. Being able to do different types of clubs and all that. At least she has one stable thing, when she's not being snatched up and put onto a plane.
I know, that whole ”whoo- hoo! It's Friday!" bit like they work SO hard during the week, is just so annoying. Those poor dogs spend more time in the kennel than at home. No wonder they're neurotic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mzkitteh wrote:I never understood why people will do their own 12 days of Christmas on whatever day they choose to. I'm not religious whatsoever, but even I know that that's not correct. It doesn't make sense anyway.

I know, that whole ”whoo- hoo! It's Friday!" bit like they work SO hard during the week, is just so annoying. Those poor dogs spend more time in the kennel than at home. No wonder they're neurotic.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

Stop the video at 8:05 into the vlog You can hear Annie saying yeah that's MY hairstyle how self centred is this girl ...? MY HAIRSTYLE ?!?!? You didn't invent the thing. Annie gets so jealous of Hayley it's pathetic! Besides Annie copied Paige when she had the hairstyle up a few vlogs back so exactly how is it HER hairstyle uggghhh! :x

[youtube][/youtube]

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Clemence08 wrote:Im going to say it again, there is something going on at that gym. That coach Probably made promises of getting those girls to elite, picked the families with the most money to pay for the lessons, not the girls that do the best. What someone above said, Sydney can do so much better, somewhere else. Peanut is good but she had been training with that coach for 3 years. Katie is now starting to catch up which is a little late... there is Probably nothing wrong with their gym but their coach, Im not sure
She used to be a coach at Win-Win Gymnastics which was Annie's old gym, so my guess is she has some sort of special relationship with Annie/her gym group outside of just being their coach. She was doing well at Win-Win (http://www.eyeonannapolis.net/2011/01/l ... 19-medals/), so I see no other reason as to why she would have left. I found a website for a level 10 gymnast who trains at 1st Class under Coach Mary whose goal is to become a college gymnast. (http://www.gym-style.com/sarenamichnick/gym.htm) Didn't Annie say that was her goal once? Maybe Coach Mary just trains people who want to do gymnastics in college.

tsangpogorge
Learner
Learner

Post by tsangpogorge »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:I'm semi new to this family, but is coach Mary any good? Annie's level 9 meet was...bad. And I'm looking at the elite compulsory scores. Sydney did really well, Peanut just made the cut(although I'm not sure I can see her actually making Senior Elite), Hailey didn't score enough for Jr Elite, Katie obviously just did bars, Arden just did beam, Aaliyah competed on everything but vault and her overall score was...bad. It feels like she wants to produce elite level gymnasts, but could care less about the quality she is sending out. I get how the girls are getting experience but being so ill prepared worth it to the girls in the long run, or how people look at your club?

When I see someone like Sydney, I feel a bit bad, because I think out of all the girls she could go the farthest if she trained somewhere better. And then when it comes to Annie I don't understand how people keep saying she will get better. Obviously level 9 skills are harder, but if you look at say the elite compulsories it's not all the fancy stuff, because if you can't perfect the basic skills, there is no way you will get the harder skills. The same applies for Annie's skills moving up to level 9. I'm curious as to what the rest of the non youtube gymnastic world thinks of 1st class.
Coach Mary can only work with what she's got, you can't turn a donkey into a race horse, their gym doesn't have the best reputation yet so doesn't attract top talent but the previous place she coached at (a more renowned gym) dominated and produced elites. Having dabbled in the sport a little when I was much younger I can say with some certainty that great gymnasts are born and not made, you really must be blessed with a whole bunch of physical attributes: athleticism, flexibility, balance, co-ordination plus your body has to be robust enough to tolerate immense stresses and strains, also on top of that mental fortitude aplenty is essential. To answer your question Mary's deserves respect; she's been round the block, has trained gymnasts who went on to become full elites at other gyms and is so highly regarded by some of the girls that they've been with her pretty much since they learned to walk and followed her like lambs every time she switched gyms.

As for signing the girls up to the elite qualifier before they're fully ready she's done it before with Syd, she failed pretty hard the first time too and ended up with a 5.9 on floor but look at her now, as I've said Mary is very experienced and has a good track record so I trust her judgement.
ItsAndrew wrote: She used to be a coach at Win-Win Gymnastics which was Annie's old gym, so my guess is she has some sort of special relationship with Annie/her gym group outside of just being their coach. She was doing well at Win-Win (http://www.eyeonannapolis.net/2011/01/l ... 19-medals/), so I see no other reason as to why she would have left. I found a website for a level 10 gymnast who trains at 1st Class under Coach Mary whose goal is to become a college gymnast. (http://www.gym-style.com/sarenamichnick/gym.htm) Didn't Annie say that was her goal once? Maybe Coach Mary just trains people who want to do gymnastics in college.
Maybe she left because she received a better pay offer? gymnastics coaches don't earn much so it would make sense to take whatever she can get. A year after she left Win Win there was a mass exodus of girls who moved to join her at 1st Class, pretty much their entire team including Annie is made up of girls who were previously at Mary's old gym. Also Annie has no chance of making it to college, I'm willing to bet she'll quit the sport at the end of this season.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Do you really think Katie will let her quit? I just don't see that happening unless she has some huge success with singing. The singing she's done on videos has been ok. She has a pretty voice, yes, but it's not incredible. I'm not a big talent so I am not trying to slam her, but the next Adele she isn't. And I think Katie (mom) wants her special snowflake to be "performing", one way or another.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Bratayley”