Daily Vlog Part 52: ItsJudysStye...AGAIN!

HoneyBooBooBear
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 52: ItsJudysStye...AGAIN!

Post by HoneyBooBooBear »

Julianna and the twins were just so cute in today's vlog

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Re: Daily Vlog Part 52: ItsJudysStye...AGAIN!

Post by Japanlover666 »

Miya was so cute in the vlogs I just couldn't stand it. Miya bear saying "uh" when Val said "woah". XD

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

I thought Judy had friends she used to hang out with that are a gay couple ?? J&B are so weird and ignorant. In the end they are still a bunch of nobody's anyway....

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

we could probably make a stye pun in every single threat title and would never be wrong :?

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

honeycupcake wrote:.

I crack up at your avatar every time I see it. Benji looks like hes trying to swallow Ellen whole from his seat :D

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

Digital Butterfly wrote:I thought Judy had friends she used to hang out with that are a gay couple ?? J&B are so weird and ignorant. In the end they are still a bunch of nobody's anyway....
Judy definitely strikes me as the type of person to say "But I have gay friends and love Ellen!" if anyone ever confronted her about her prejudices. :roll:

Miya's babytalk is adorable and I thought it was really sweet when Julianna helped her by moving that corn chip stuck on her chin to her mouth.

It was good to see Julianna finally out of the house but they need to get her some sneakers so she can properly run around. When I was a little kid I (stupidly) ran around outside once while wearing cutesy shoes and ended up tripping and scraping my knee (twice) pretty badly. Still have the scars.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

HAHAHAHA they (or a village member) clearly read GG. Banjo took Julianna out on a walk today?! AND TO THE PARK?!? Wow, what a lucky child, she should be soooo grateful that her unemployed lazy father let her play outside for once in her life. :roll: Babbling about "releasing her energy" and "needing to work on her pronunciation" too - definitely GG inspired. #ourimpacttho

The usual Miya favoritism though... ugh. And the hair on the floor - what kind of dirty animal behaviour? Ew.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

butterflyprincess wrote:HAHAHAHA they (or a village member) clearly read GG. Banjo took Julianna out on a walk today?! AND TO THE PARK?!? Wow, what a lucky child, she should be soooo grateful that her unemployed lazy father let her play outside for once in her life. :roll: Babbling about "releasing her energy" and "needing to work on her pronunciation" too - definitely GG inspired. #ourimpacttho

The usual Miya favoritism though... ugh. And the hair on the floor - what kind of dirty animal behaviour? Ew.
Comment of the day award goes to you imo. YAAAAY ;) :D

HelloBeni
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloBeni »

I wonder if maybe its Stacey reading here and telling J&B what they need to shoot or include for their next vlog. Imagine?
"GG is saying you all need to take julianna out for walks, so you should do that tomorrow" I dunno lol just thinking out loud.

in other news, I was watching tv last night and a mother said she gave her husband 2 children: an heir and a spare. For some reason I thought of Judy and her favoritism with the twins. Miya's the heir and Kiera's the spare :(
Trollin with the homies

realseattlite
Learner
Learner

Post by realseattlite »

Apparently she was racist in college and a tad homophbic. Freaked out when she saw girls kissing in red square at uw

jjbjjbh
Informer
Informer

Post by jjbjjbh »

What happened to the previous daily thread? Don't see it anywhere.

Who_Cares
Informer
Informer

Post by Who_Cares »

I noticed in the last thread a couple people think the twins should have Judy's makeup room. They would be crammed in there. The room they have now is actually bigger than Judy's makeup room. It just may not look like it because of the bed that's in there. Judy even made a comment about Benji's office which is now the twins' room and how big it is when they did a walk thru while the house was being built. Benji said he didn't plan it that way it just happened.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Where's the previous thread! I need to catch up.

I knew Miya was the baby in the polka dot. Anyways, those babies were going nuts over the snacks. Looked just like Benji when he's trying to scarf down food.

Judys teeth are looking crooked or is it just me.

I guess the comments on the vlog are that people are mad about spelling out the kissing of the two girl dolls. I missed that part cause I didn't get what she was trying to say. Lol

Looks like they may be losing a few subscribers over this one.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i seriously didn't take it as a homophobic comment.. i just thought she didn't want to promote kissing for some reason, but i see it now. i guess i'm just so open about it, it didn't hit me that she'd be saying it was wrong just because the dolls are both girls. judy never came across as homophobic to me before, but i could definitely see benji disapproving (even though i can also see him enjoying it for personal use, if you get my drift.. oh god :shudder:)

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

the old threats are in the archive

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=297

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Ok so I'm retracting what I said. I got the twins wrong. In that picture, they fooled me lol!
They really are just adorable. So fun at that age.

Julianna.....well I'll leave it at that. And buy that girl some tennis shoes for gosh sake!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Post by Guest »

I don't understand Judy about the kissing thing. Haven't they taught Julianna to kiss on the lips? Don't they always demand ask for a kiss and get a kiss on the lips in return? They're going to confuse the poor kid. She's trying to show affection by means of playing and now Judy's trying to stop it? IMO Judy should be grateful that it's kissing and not making her dolls beat each other up. Then again why would Julianna make her dolls do that when she can shove, kick, pinch her baby sisters.

Disclaimer: Comment based on GG posts. Didn't watch the vlog. I'm giving Judy the benefit of the doubt that the clip was not meant as homophobic. Sorry if I showed some ignorance/misconception based on not watching.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Why can't they just take Julianna to a daycare? Like they're just stressing themselves over and all they do is complain when she is around.

Benji is still being a douche as usual. He was constantly complaining while Julianna was actually getting outside the house. It's what she needs because she have all of that energy, they're keeping her caged up because they don't want to be parents and they're so god damn lazy.

I personally think Julianna have potential of learning new things, she is smart! It's just that her lazy ass parents don't take the time to teach her new things, and let her get out more often. It's always her nannies or Judy's mother raising their kids.
If you can't even take care of a child without having a whole village to help you most of the time then maybe Judy should close her legs and Benji should keep it in his pants. I'm not saying it's wrong to get help, but they have a LOT of help yet they still complain.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

If they are going to start them on regular snacking, why don't they buy the baby snacks that are fortified with vitamins and minerals? Not just empty calorie corn snacks full of sodium or sugar.

I think Miya's foot is like that due to the fact that Judy always carries her around. Her feet are used to being wrapped around Judy.

The hair on the floor...gross. Benji, you are a grown ass man. Clean your own damn mess.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”