Shay Mitchell

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Mitchell

Post by bambiii »

Naija21 wrote:Shay is pregnant (not even married to the loser but have allegedly been dating for a long time now). She is taking a BIG ASS L for this but I'm not surprised. Her Emily Fields character is FARRRR more likable than her real self.

omg i didnt know! i just watched her YT vid...she’s turning her “journey” into a “Youtube Original Series” that’s why she kept it secret...to make money off it. It’s all just a big business move to her!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.
still a bad move to be pregnant from such a loser and no official guarantees, imo.

does anybody know how is her suitcase company doing? is it profitable?

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Evil_robot wrote:not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.
still a bad move to be pregnant from such a loser and no official guarantees, imo.

oh is that her company? i just saw it and thought shes just an influencer for them...also saw that she already has baby luggage/diaper bags coming soon, absolutely disgusting!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

bambiii wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Evil_robot wrote:not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.

oh is that her company? i just saw it and thought shes just an influencer for them...also saw that she already has baby luggage/diaper bags coming soon, absolutely disgusting!
in her videos she said "my company I created because I fly a lot". but I don't know the truth.
I think she co-created the company with a couple of inverstors on the side.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

She sucks at acting, her role as Emily in PLL was the only successful role she ever played. She noticed that her yt channel is dying and also directors don’t cast her anymore so she came up with this original series about pregnancy. That girl would do whatever to make money out of it

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Her gender reveal video was so depressing. That guy doesn't give a shit.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Non.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

peanutella wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm
Her gender reveal video was so depressing. That guy doesn't give a shit.

Matte always looks really annoyed at her. When he made the "it's always about her" comment he didn't sound like he was joking. Honestly I don't blame him. Shay seems like such a stuck up bitch she seems like a lot to put up with, but at the same time he chose her as his partner and got her pregnant so.... :?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

ofc he doesn't care, he only cares about being comfortable around her money, imo

TheBasicBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBasicBitch »

We all know she's only in for the money but its working. She normally gets around 300k views on her videos - both her pregancy videos have around 6 million views. Her managing team should expect a big bonus this year

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Her bf/husband seems like kind of an arse to me with how he's coming off.. Just because your mum says she had a easy/easier pregnancy with no epidural and breastfeeding her children doesn't mean other people will experience the same thing.. Even me who doesn't 3ven want children has enough sense to know that

Sent by my nosey fingers

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Her bf/husband seems like kind of an arse to me with how he's coming off.. Just because your mum says she had a easy/easier pregnancy with no epidural and breastfeeding her children doesn't mean other people will experience the same thing.. Even me who doesn't 3ven want children has enough sense to know that

Sent by my nosey fingers
he's YIKES

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

I was kinda shocked when both her and her bf said they had no idea that the baby needs a pediatrician..that just left me speechless, I was never a fan of hers, and all that stuff I see and hear in her videos are making the vibe I get from her justified. I'd be happy to know that Sammy doesn't work for her anymore, she saved herself from being treated like a slave. I think Shay is one of those people who always have to stand out from everybody else when she is around her "friends", hence her celebrating a baby shower at a strip show, always carrying a hot sauce in her purse etc. I also find that her approach to pregnancy is not the healthiest, I understand she has to work but she flies, goes out and does photoshoots where she covers her baby belly (when she did that bathing suit shoot she was the only one who covered herself)...it's almost like she just wants to get over with it so she can move on with what she was doing before..
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

That part shook me aswell.. Who tf doesn't know children go to a pediatrician.. How old are these people I just..
tenor-2.gif
Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Matte's always been a bitch even when he was a VJ. He's internally misogynistic and a selfish asshole. Shay may be whiny, but Matte is even worse. He literally looks at his phone all day and doesn't pay attention to her even when she was in labour.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

haze wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm
Matte's always been a bitch even when he was a VJ. He's internally misogynistic and a selfish asshole. Shay may be whiny, but Matte is even worse. He literally looks at his phone all day and doesn't pay attention to her even when she was in labour.
I doubt they will stay together, he seems so ignorant and bored all the time, barely held her hand once while she was giving birth. Makes me kinda sad for her, even tho I dislike her.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

chocolatechip_c00kie wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:37 am
haze wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm
I doubt they will stay together, he seems so ignorant and bored all the time, barely held her hand once while she was giving birth. Makes me kinda sad for her, even tho I dislike her.
Probably, but I think she's too arrogant for a failed relationship especially with the new baby.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

They're both out partying already so they definitely deserve eachother (how many days ago did she give birth?)

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I just saw her ig story of them out partying. I'm not a parent yet but this feels a bit much. Wouldn't you want to enjoy literally every single moment you can with your newborn daughter? Also she's probably still recovering physically??!! Although I'm sure the baby was born a while ago but they waited to announce until the youtube show was ready to be released. I don't get these people.

Non.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

they're brainless party goers with excessive money

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

What the hell does Matte even do for a living? I remember when he used to be a MuchMusic VJ, I loved him and Leah on MOD but that was ages ago. How does he make money now? Does he just mooch off Shay?

Return to “Celebrity”