I came across this video talking about crazyKK

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KarinaKabooom

Post by BKiddo »

Okay... GG, I swear I DON'T mean to DP, it's just that she put out 2 different hot messes in the span of an hour probably, and I didn't know this was going to happen.

1. She calls the girl in her comment section "racist" herself. Let me tell you something about that, without trying to get too far into sensitive topics. Racism against white people is as real as Islamophobia against Christians. Racism is not when someone who's black tells you they don't like you for whom you're voting for to be the new president, racism is not when people dislike that candidate for their POV on the civil rights of minorities, racism is when you are seriously hurt and your chances in life are lessened because of your race/ethnicity. When some idiots like Myles etc. claim to be "not racist" but then vote for some asshole like Trump because they simply don't really care about the civil rights of minorities being threatened. THAT is racism. NOT someone who disagrees with you calling you out, but you being seriously mistreated or hurt because of YOUR RACE NOT YOUR POV. You people want the social advantages of being a cool and open minded person who is "definitely not a racist!" but the most you're willing to do for it is collab with an ethnic person.

2. "I'm not a racist person! You must be able to see that!" I saw that alright. I saw it when you made videos in the defense of fat people against what's her face Nicole Arbour when in an older video of yours you said "Those people flag and dislike my videos because I'm not big" which is clearly a dig at Linsday does nails. IDC how you want to appear, you're just another privileged person who'll go on and on about how awesome they are to minorities or people who are bullied, but then go behind the curtains and talk shit about them too.

3. "Do you even know any white woman who's doing collabs with black people? NO!" I kid you not she says that at 6:56. Woohoo! You go Saint Karina! You want a medal for that?

4. Karina, I think by now it's null and void to keep pretending that you don't read GG yourself. I said I had the screenshots. It was me. And I do still have them but at this point no one gives a fuck anymore. You're not a racist, you're just stupid :rofl:

5. Repeating that you're the only white woman doing collabs with black people is like that person who says the most offensive shit and they says "But I have a black friend, I can't be racist!" "But my BFF is gay! I'm totally not a homophobe!"
I just really, really hate bullshit.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Omg I'm dying. Well I do know a lot of white you tubers that collabed with a African American girls. One of my faves actually

smile!

Beautybasher
Informer
Informer

Post by Beautybasher »

That comment in the comment section must have been deleted but are we really surprised?
You "bake" a cake...not your face.

RealityChicky
Debater
Debater

Post by RealityChicky »

If she keeps this up she will have more GG comments than she has subscribers (including the purchased ones) LMAO

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

RealityChicky wrote:If she keeps this up she will have more GG comments than she has subscribers (including the purchased ones) LMAO
And no surprise, because she keeps mentioning GG every now and then and leading people here. Which makes me want to mention if she's reading this: Stop getting so uppity at GG and treating it like the lowest place on the internet when your channel is no better. This is a public forum where we dish on beauty gurus, and your channel is a public channel where you dish on beauty gurus. I see no difference. You're not better than any of us here, sweetie, you're just a gossiper with a camera and editing software.

RealityChicky
Debater
Debater

Post by RealityChicky »

BKiddo wrote:
RealityChicky wrote:If she keeps this up she will have more GG comments than she has subscribers (including the purchased ones) LMAO
And no surprise, because she keeps mentioning GG every now and then. Which makes me want to mention if she's reading this: Stop getting so uppity at GG and treating it like the lowest place on the internet when your channel is no better. This is a public forum where we dish on beauty gurus, and your channel is a public channel where you dish on beauty gurus. I see no difference. You're not better than any of us here, sweetie, you're just a gossiper with a camera and editing software.
Only we speak the truth and she lies and is just plain mean spirited and a bully.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

RealityChicky wrote:
BKiddo wrote:
And no surprise, because she keeps mentioning GG every now and then. Which makes me want to mention if she's reading this: Stop getting so uppity at GG and treating it like the lowest place on the internet when your channel is no better. This is a public forum where we dish on beauty gurus, and your channel is a public channel where you dish on beauty gurus. I see no difference. You're not better than any of us here, sweetie, you're just a gossiper with a camera and editing software.
Only we speak the truth and she lies and is just plain mean spirited and a bully.
Aaaand we don't censor those who have different opinions than ours and erase their comments. We just direct them to the right place on the forums (i.e. don't come and rave about XYZ when this is their trash section, instead go to their rave section and love them all you want).

BettyCracker
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyCracker »

mandyRD wrote:I refuse to give her my view. Who is she talking about in the youtube/dog video?
On the last 15 videos, only 4 are about nail.
The girl really need help !!!

if she want more views and more money, she should start attacking big youtubeurs
Women loses eye from makeup? It should be WOMAN. God, people were talking on the very first pages of this thread about how she was bragging about her education but her grammar sucks. To make all of these ranting videos, she seriously has to have some kind of mental problem.

BettyCracker
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyCracker »

mandyRD wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

I came across this video talking about crazyKK
Consider the source. Instead of being 40+ and making ranting videos on YouTube, maybe she should go hang out in a biker bar.

Post by Guest »

GargamelKabullshit is truly the shitstain on the panties of YouTube. Her videos this weekend took it to the next level.

She does realize doing a video on that dog sex stuff is only helping promote that girls video?? Ugh and like someone said, she doesn't like guru gossip.

Hunny, you make us look like a bunch of choir angels.

KarinaKaTROLL

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Sooo I reviewed the convo, and because it was even more inconsistent with her completely bullshit video than I remembered, I decided to post them.

1. Calls the girl who made the initial comment "racist"... I'll leave it to you to read her comments to decide if she's racist or not, and it'll probably be clear to anyone with a brain.

2. The other girl in the argument who was rightfully angry at anyone who associates themselves with a neo nazi's ideology is probably the one Karina means to call "racist". Again, read the girl's comments and decide if there's any hint of "racism" even "racism against white people" (which like I said, I don't think exists). What's funny, Karina made a comment about that girl unsubbing from her which is probably why she's so butthurt she called the poor girl racist in a public video :rofl:

3. Sided with the one girl in the conversation who is actually (if not a complete racist) sympathetic with some racist causes and an ignorant.

TBH I don't care what you think of the whole political correctness and racism thing, her calling the two girls who disagreed with her (or one of them) racist when the comments are right there for you to judge, that should be enough to show the world how honest she actually is. Apparently, "honesty" to her is just a tool to lash out at popular youtubers she feels bitter about.

So, yeah, let's see the screenshots. Let the world see what a liar you are, BITCH.

Mise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mise »

That video was the last straw for me, she really showed her true colours. Now she's branding MyVirginHair a racist. Smh

Then that idiotic tripe about a "women" losing an eye to makeup! She'd just looked at her pictures on Imgur. If she'd actually READ the posts she'd have known it had nothing to do with makeup.

Evidently her amazing education didn't include reading and comprehension.

BettyCracker
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyCracker »

This looks more like her.

Post by Guest »

BettyCracker wrote:Image

This looks more like her.
Spot on.

_creolebarbie01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _creolebarbie01 »

I'm still trying to figure out why a woman her age is so obsessed with what younger youtubers are doing, women her age on YouTube are so much more professional and have great content. This woman is gossiping about people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

_creolebarbie01 wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why a woman her age is so obsessed with what younger youtubers are doing, women her age on YouTube are so much more professional and have great content. This woman is gossiping about people

Because she's wack.

Mise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mise »

I'm still trying to work out why she wears a woolly hat indoors.

glcharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by glcharlie »

Its becoming so... alarming at what she's doing to get an audience.
So, she really has given up nail polish huh?
She realises she's only got a small amount of companies that would give her the time of day, since Hell no - makeup companies wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. So now.. just scouring any remotely controversial topic and adding her truth telling 2 cents?

Post by Guest »

_creolebarbie01 wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why a woman her age is so obsessed with what younger youtubers are doing, women her age on YouTube are so much more professional and have great content. This woman is gossiping about people

That's a great point, she's wasting her time with all this "exposing the truth" and teaching people things that she believes is being covered up by youtubers or whatever is going on in the world and yet it's only tarnishing her channel.

I feel like Karina won't be known for what she used to be on YouTube, with the whole GC thing, she's going to be seen as a woman that posts very juvenile and disrespectful content, so many people that stood by her for being called ugly and laughed at by manny etc. will lose respect for her.

I still haven't caught up on the racist posts but so far I'm repulsed even more by her attitude. Is she losing or gaining subs?

Also, I thought GG is only viewable by logging in now, or I could be wrong. I didn't think she could see her thread anymore.

And that vid posted of the lady talking about gargamel...well we need more of those lol

Return to “Karina Kaboom”