Shaaanxo

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by laesterschwester »

shannon is definitely one of my favourite gurus and since we're in the rave section i can rave about her ;D

i don't really get it why everybody is arguing about her breast surgery thingy. it's her body. if she wants to do it, fine. there's nothing that you can really do against it + she said that if they haven't won the contest she would have done it anyways. so it's fine for me.
i also don't really get all that kerfuffle about the bragging for votes. it's not like she forces us. she asks but not more. it's the same thing to me as if I would just ask my fb friend except she's got like 1092308923783448x more. on a real vote for vote site you are actually forced to vote. (and oh no, i didn't vote. i won't let some kind of fb app take a look at my profile.)

whateeeeever!
irony and sarcasm is completely overrated and dull.

Post by Guest »

There's not a rant about her?

I find her disgusting. Her ootds and clubbing get ready with me videos are gross. Seems like a total skank.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

laesterschwester wrote:shannon is definitely one of my favourite gurus and since we're in the rave section i can rave about her ;D

i don't really get it why everybody is arguing about her breast surgery thingy. it's her body. if she wants to do it, fine. there's nothing that you can really do against it + she said that if they haven't won the contest she would have done it anyways. so it's fine for me.
i also don't really get all that kerfuffle about the bragging for votes. it's not like she forces us. she asks but not more. it's the same thing to me as if I would just ask my fb friend except she's got like 1092308923783448x more. on a real vote for vote site you are actually forced to vote. (and oh no, i didn't vote. i won't let some kind of fb app take a look at my profile.)

whateeeeever!
Haha no one said you couldn't rave about her?? Plus this is the only thread about her. I don't care that shes getting her boobs done, like you say it's her body so she's entitled to do what she wants. I wasn't saying she was bragging for votes either, but she's won a contest before getting people to vote for her so it's kinda unfair on the other people in the contest who obviously aren't YouTube gurus and therefore don't have a large fan base. Btw whatever you put on facebook is not exactly private so being concerned about Facebook apps looking at your profile should be the least of your worries considering Facebook already has control of you information.

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

ok, call me an asshole but i made a thread in the trash a guru section.
i just feel bad criticising her among her fans.

Bambam
Debater
Debater

Post by Bambam »

biatchyhoney wrote:ok, call me an asshole but i made a thread in the trash a guru section.
i just feel bad criticising her among her fans.
Well, I'm glad you have and now perhaps the mods can move some of these negative comments over to that thread. This was after all a rave thread and it kinda got taken over by negative remarks, which is not the place for it. Not hating on anyone, you are all entitled to your own opinions. This just wasn't the thread for them :D

I loved her wee feature in this months Cleo NZ (like Cosmo) magazine. One thing about Shannon is she's straight up and nota full of shit like some other gurus out there.

I think she hasn't talked about classes much as she's wrapped up for the year. With a course like hers you generally don't do exams so your final assignments, presentations etc will be it. Once those are handed in you're pretty much free until early March the next year.

Taz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Taz »

Bambam wrote:
I loved her wee feature in this months Cleo NZ (like Cosmo) magazine. One thing about Shannon is she's straight up and nota full of shit like some other gurus out there.
Wee? You mean small? / lol sorry :?

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

\LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl. I use to really hate her voice but I’ve now grown to love it. She probably has the best get ready with me videos on youtube. She makes me want to visit NZ :)

explodedsky
Learner
Learner

Post by explodedsky »

LOVE her. i love how shes a kiwi and she dresses like all other kiwi girls. i know alot of people think shes dresses 'trashy' but she wears more clothes then most girls who go out in new zealand do. she seems very sweet and she makes an effort to get videos out every second day, which is commitment. And she said in a video that she did leave her course :)

sweetkissesXxX
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetkissesXxX »

I absolutely love this girl , shes so much more down to earth compared to other youtubers. Fair enough you think her style is tacky , personally i think its nice but its not fair to hate on someone for their style personal its a personal choice! <3

nashpoo
Talker
Talker

Post by nashpoo »

I actually LOVE her. And I'm glad her boobs turned out looking pretty natural and not overly done. :]

Itsasecret
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Itsasecret »

Love her chit chatty videos. They are my favourite to watch. They don't come across 'forced' like some other beauty you tubers, if you get what I mean?

TypicalTeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TypicalTeen »

I really like her beauty videos, but I actually love the videos on her vlog channel much more!:) she's so natural and her and hamishes vlogs are my addiction, I feel like whenever they do a vlog together it's not " Staged" or " Fake" they act like the cameras not even there, and they are like 2 people chatting away, I really like it when she wears neutral eyeshadows on her follow me vlogs she wears makeup like that, but on her beauty videos her makeup is way to overdone! I was watching one of her recent videos and she was wearing a bright blue eyeshadow, and it looked terrible! She looks much better when she wears natural makeup and outfit like on her vlog videos. But I still like her and even though she did get a boob job she's surely more real than most of the gurus out there, she's like a classic kiwi, and I love how she doesn't follow other gurus much and I just feel like she's not perfect and Iike that.

hm_22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Shaaanxo

Post by hm_22 »

One of the few gurus i enjoy watching at the moment!
She does consistent BEAUTY & vlog videos!
not many guru's even do beauty tutorials anymore!
i also loved her video on saving! seems very down to earth.

What do you all think?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

In spite of the negative comments on her over in the trash section, she remains one of my favorite youtubers. She may even be my most favorite. It's kind of tied between her and makeupD0LL. Both of them have consistent beauty videos (not just boring tags and 34325234 hauls like a lot of channels are turning into). Plus they're relatable and do a variety of looks. :D A lot of people who criticize her are just nitpicking imho.

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

I adore this girl. She is very down to earth and makes an effort to post videos consistently. I also love her voice.
:toad:

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I love her too! I agree that she's down to earth. I think she's great at beauty, too, and she actually uploads!

Beckerry
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beckerry »

I can't believe how much effort she puts into her first impressions, keeping on checking back hours later and showing you how things have lasted I just think it's so useful! Especially when she goes to the gym and see how sweat holds it up :')

the_this_this
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by the_this_this »

I think shes gorgeous!!! :)

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper