CutiePieMarzia

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CutiePieMarzia

Post by FlipFlops87 »

I dunno if I'm allowed to start a new topic for a guru or if a mod is supposed to but I will try anyway lol.

Wanted to add this girl here. I saw a topic started on Trash A Guru, but I actually adore Marzia. I found out about her through PewDiePie's channel who I LOVE lol. She has a little bit of everything, beauty, fashion, DIY, and cooking. I think she's a great up and coming fashion youtube guru. Hopefully she's gains more subscribers who aren't from Pewdie's channel. I think she's better than some of the really popular gurus. Just my opinion though :)

Karolyn_Gray

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by Karolyn_Gray »

I think she's absolutely adorable, but I can't understand anything through her accent! Haha

ninjacat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ninjacat »

I love her sense of style!

BrittanyXo
Learner
Learner

CutiePieMarzia

Post by BrittanyXo »

I don't think there's a topic for her yet...
I love her!! I think she's so lovely. Her videos are so pretty and are put together so well. She seems like a really sweet, genuine person. I adore her outfits, makeup, and hairstyles. If you haven't seen her videos, definitely give them a chance! If you have seen her videos, what do you think of her? xx

PaperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by PaperGirl »

I found her videos through PewDiePie. Her voice irritated me at first but I have grown to love it. She's so sweet, down to earth and very funny. She took the time to tweet me happy birthday too :3

sunsetcandle

Post by sunsetcandle »

Marzia is adorable and she seems like a genuinely sweet girl. She's probably my favorite youtuber right now :)

tobyboc
Learner
Learner

Post by tobyboc »

This forum is pretty dead, but I feel bad for saying I love a youtuber on the trash forum, soo... I love Marzia :love2: I think she seems genuinely sweet, and I also love her style.

She buys/gets sent a lot of clothes from sheinside, which I've always heard negative things about (mostly because some people never get their order), but she makes me really want to try it because the clothing she gets is always adorable.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

Kicking this thread in the butt. I was also annoyed by her voice at first, but then after watching her for awhile, I started to like it. She's the only girl obsessed with overly cute things I can watch. She's so pretty and has a lovely style. And in her videos with Felix, I see glimpses of sense of humor I actually like. Plus, they're adorable.

cottonwood
Learner
Learner

Post by cottonwood »

i love marzia's style. she makes everything work idk how she does it. and i like her personality too she's honestly the exact same person she's always been. maybe that's due to her shyness but i like how genuine she is. also think she's pretty funny, she killed it in the cards of humanity game with felix.

one thing i have to say is that i think some of her videos are so basic it's like laughable. like is 2-3 minutes worth it for cutting up lettuce and some avocado? her videos should be way longer but i guess it's her trademark. she's very adorable!

mxyzzy
Learner
Learner

Post by mxyzzy »

I'll admit I only watch her through Pewdiepie, although I have watched at least one clothing haul. She's adorable and I think she's hilarious and seems really sweet. Her style is really cute and I actually don't think her voice is annoying at all, I find it endearing.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

I love Marzia! She's so pretty and I do think she plays up her voice to stand out more (which she doesn't need) but it's not that annoying. Her fashion style is really great when it's not overly weeaboo-ish. And her and Felix are just the cutest :love2:

Sn00z
Learner
Learner

Post by Sn00z »

I think she's adorable :P

Hara Nobara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hara Nobara »

Marzia is very charming! I've been following her from the beginning and I'm excited that she's starting to have her own notable accomplishments. Although, I'm quite sad that ever since she moved to Brighton, her videos became less fun. I think one of the reasons is because she can't film outside of the house as much for fear of the insane fans who would track down her & Felix's house unlike in Italy.

But I'm glad she's getting her own office, hopefully it will improve the quality of her videos. I've always felt bad whenever we hear Felix screaming in the background when she's recording and that's all people will comment about. Still, I wanna see more outdoor lookbooks like the ones she used to make, they were lovely.

moodyalpaca
Learner
Learner

Post by moodyalpaca »

I love Marzia, she is seriously adorable ^^ She is one of those youtubers that I genuinely like to watch :D

Mango Gossips
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mango Gossips »

I love her videos <3 I think more youtubers should try to be like her, not cause drama or fuss, just make good content without drawing too much attention towards yourself. She's adorable as well as entertaining, you know? :love2:

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

Mango Gossips wrote:I love her videos <3 I think more youtubers should try to be like her, not cause drama or fuss, just make good content without drawing too much attention towards yourself. She's adorable as well as entertaining, you know? :love2:

:tu:

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

She can wear just about anything!!

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

I love Marzia as well! She's so cute, has great style and her and Felix are probably the only YT couple I can tolerate. My only thing is the Marzia box, it just looks so cheaply done for the money it cost. I don't think it's her trying to scam people or anything but it's looks like poor quality products from a dollar shop. I really hope it improves with the next one! I'd hate to see her get a bad name from it.

Kittypiepie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kittypiepie »

Issy09 wrote:I love Marzia as well! She's so cute, has great style and her and Felix are probably the only YT couple I can tolerate. My only thing is the Marzia box, it just looks so cheaply done for the money it cost. I don't think it's her trying to scam people or anything but it's looks like poor quality products from a dollar shop. I really hope it improves with the next one! I'd hate to see her get a bad name from it.
Well, her new box from April 2016 is awesome, I love it. The price has increased to $29 per box but I got $5 off my first purchase. :tu:

I heard many people were disappointed with her first box, which one was it?

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”