AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 5

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 5

Post by Evolve »

eoz831 wrote:She always looks like that though! It makes her face look even more frozen than it already does naturally
Yeah, I think her neck naturally looks strained. In the bikini pics people said it looked like she was sucking in because of her neck, but I went back to look at her instagram pics and even in the ones that didn't show her body her neck still looked like that.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Whether it be intentional or not, she looks like she's in pain.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

She doesn't know how to pose with Alex and it's delightfully awkward. I'm no expert either but I'd rather an unflattering photo that looked like I actually like my boyfriend than one where my body lines are perfect because I'm pulling back from him as far as possible while he smiles awkwardly because he doesn't understand what's going on and the fact that this isn't the 80th photo isn't written all over his face

HubertCumberdale
Informer
Informer

Post by HubertCumberdale »

Alex always looks like he doesn't want to take pictures with her. He looks so grumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy. " -Tyrion Lannister

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

I really like her dress... I suspect that it is because she didn't pick it out herself. Probably a bridesmaid dress. On another note, did everyone's "view your post" tab disappear as well? That made it so easy for me to find all the topics I comment/like to read now it's gone and I am alone&confused.

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

That age website is so inaccurate idk why people are so obsessed with it. If you read about it on the website the creators even say it's too hard to guess people's age. Also I just think Elle and Alex don't photograph well. Elle's never been great with photos even some of her photos from professional photo shoots still look a tad awkward.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

danceinthedark wrote:I really like her dress... I suspect that it is because she didn't pick it out herself. Probably a bridesmaid dress. On another note, did everyone's "view your post" tab disappear as well? That made it so easy for me to find all the topics I comment/like to read now it's gone and I am alone&confused.
I love her dress too! I wonder where it's from. Does anyone know what the other bridesmaids wore?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She's a legend in her own mind.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

In that picture with her and Alex, her chest looked too big for her body. I don't know if she had implants (I'm pretty sure this has been debated on here), is naturally busty, or is wearing a push up bra, but they just looked like they were overwhelming her slightly.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

God the way she is always sucking in and trying to arch her back is so forced. She must never have any fun it is always about how she's going to look. She definitely is the ugly girl who thinks she's hot. That hairstyle is so tired. Alex always looks like he needs a diaper change. These two. Her back sure healed up for all this activity lately. But not enough to "Work" of course.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

In all the Aruba photos she's like "ewww I don't want to touch him, he's all sticky from sunscreen and sweaty". What the hell is this kid getting himself into? Ugh the posing, the photos, the makeup. the flowers, the image…..yuck. He also needs to get to the gym. He has no muscle. I wanna know if she wore heels to this wedding and if she danced. Then again who cares. I haven't watched one of her vids in a year.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

she always looks like she never wants to be near Alex in pictures.

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

I wonder if she'll be going on a vacation again this year for her birthday in 2 weeks, god knows this girl needs a vacation from her stressful life

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Ummmm you would think that since she had back issues recently that always sucking in and arching the hell outta her back would actually hurt a lot... She always looks like she cant breath for every picture... It is stupid since it just gives her bobble head effect or like someone that has worn corsets for 10 years

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Lol you would also think that with hurting her back, she wouldn't be able to go on all of these trips, like the vacation with Alex, going to Vegas, etc... Especially seeing as how she can't even be bothered to upload anything good on YT

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

[youtube][/youtube]

She did mention she was going to be traveling a lot but didn't specify when/where.

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

I hate to be the person critiquing how someone looks... but she doesn't look good in her newest video. Her hair looks like it just got blowdried with no styling whatsoever. And the super sharp black eyeliner is not a good look for her. It's making her eyes look huge.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

She kinda looks like Anna Saconne in her new video lol especially the thumb nail... Aka thestylediet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

holly13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by holly13 »

Her thumbnail once again looks a bit off? Kind of cartoonish. Her eyes are huge and face so gaunt..

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

The top liner doesn't work for her...Her eyes look so huge!
What is wrong with her hair? I just can't put my finger on why it looks so awful.

Return to “Elle Fowler”