Does Gigi pay for fake paparazzi???

Do you think she pays the pop candies paparazzi?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 168

river-side
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does Gigi pay for fake paparazzi???

Post by river-side »

If you have ever seen one of those RIDICULOUS pop candies vids of her and her friends "getting caught" at the same damn club in west Hollywood. She always looks straight at them and acts like she is trying to get away. Come on. Do you really think paparazzi are following her?

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Re: Does Gigi pay for fake paparazzi???

Post by SpringDuck »

Nope, there's definitely something off about it. I always thought she paid the photographers to follow them.
:toad:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

The easiest way for a Z-Lister to rise up in the ranks is to call the paps on themselves. One of my friends worked for TMZ for awhile, and it was her job to get locations/info on celebs who wanted to be photographed. One celeb even paid a pap to take topless photos of her on the beach, that she was later "Appalled that leaked."

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Gaga wrote:The easiest way for a Z-Lister to rise up in the ranks is to call the paps on themselves. One of my friends worked for TMZ for awhile, and it was her job to get locations/info on celebs who wanted to be photographed. One celeb even paid a pap to take topless photos of her on the beach, that she was later "Appalled that leaked."
Except Gigi isn't even a Z lister, no matter how hard she tries to be.

She could just be hanging out at clubs where celebs go, and then get the video clip of only her. I feel like I've seen paparazzi videos where they're just flashing at all moments to get the celebs, and they get bystanders in the process.

But if she does pay for them, damn. She'll have to pay for quite a few photographers to take a photo of her big head

shaylinraz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shaylinraz »

She definitely pays for the paps to grab shots of her leaving the club and its obvious. I'm sure she "knows" a few famous people in Hollywood, but not enough to have her own entourage or paps following her around. My question is why is this even necessary if she really is hiring these guys to grab video footage of her leaving the clubs? What does she benefit with these 30 second video clips of her pretending to dodge the paps to her car? She's not even a "celebrity"....

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

WHAT ARE THESE Lmfao. I saw a clip once in one of her videos but I didnt realize there were so many. Maybe they were taken on slow nights at the club

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She may not be a "celebrity" in the traditional sense, but anyone with a huge following online is gaining more traction with all these websites because their fans are giving these sites views. I can easily see Gigi working out a deal with the company that posts those videos, because she's bringing them attention...and for the people who don't know her, those asking "who is she?" some of them are searching for her name, and that's getting her attention. Plus you can call a pap for like $100, at least in Miami. It's really not that hard.

Investing in yourself is the new way to go in Hollywood.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She's kind of pathetic. She pretends to be so confident but she tries too damn hard. It's obvious that deep down, she's a very insecure person. Or she's just a truly conceited, shallow bitch.

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

I saw the videos it was so obvious that she payed them and she knows that they are following her normally celebs don't look at one pap specifically she is not famous to have paps following her all around so yea its pretty obvious she pays them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisLittleVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChrisLittleVlogs »

Oh my god! Guys Gigi was on this HUGE YouTube TV show or whatever back when she was Gregory called The Avenue and that really took off, so that happened and the paps were really interested, then she came out as transgender which made the paps even more interested! If you guys know the paparazzi, you know their relentless and will do anything they can to shoot anyone they want.

giamia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by giamia »

ChrisLittleVlogs wrote:Oh my god! Guys Gigi was on this HUGE YouTube TV show or whatever back when she was Gregory called The Avenue and that really took off
took off to where? lol

ChrisLittleVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

giamia wrote:
ChrisLittleVlogs wrote:Oh my god! Guys Gigi was on this HUGE YouTube TV show or whatever back when she was Gregory called The Avenue and that really took off
took off to where? lol

Took off as in it went viral!

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

^^ I never heard of that show... So I guess not so viral after all eh?

ChrisLittleVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

TheOrganicMaster wrote:^^ I never heard of that show... So I guess not so viral after all eh?
I guess you've been living under a rock then and don't watch old Gigi videos!

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

ChrisLittleVlogs wrote:Oh my god! Guys Gigi was on this HUGE YouTube TV show or whatever back when she was Gregory called The Avenue and that really took off, so that happened and the paps were really interested, then she came out as transgender which made the paps even more interested! If you guys know the paparazzi, you know their relentless and will do anything they can to shoot anyone they want.
The avenue wasn't viral. Not even a little bit. The episodes got less views than the videos on her channel lol.

slave2beauty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slave2beauty »

river-side wrote:If you have ever seen one of those RIDICULOUS pop candies vids of her and her friends "getting caught" at the same damn club in west Hollywood. She always looks straight at them and acts like she is trying to get away. Come on. Do you really think paparazzi are following her?
Gigi lives for the fame thats obviously why she moved to Cali.. personally i think she pays people to take pics of her she wants to be well known. She wants people to see her, that is why she hangs out at clubs where alot of A list celebs do and her boyfriend wrote on facebook that he hung out with Klohe Kartrashian a couple months ago at the club.. They both try too hard to be with the in crowd

deliliah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by deliliah »

I saw those videos and wondered the same thing. She probably does pay them. But I was wondering why they would call her GREGORY gorgeous in the title if she payed them to do it I don't think she would allow that hahahaha

deliliah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by deliliah »

I saw those videos and wondered the same thing. She probably does pay them. But I was wondering why they would call her GREGORY gorgeous in the title if she payed them to do it I don't think she would allow that hahahaha

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

ChrisLittleVlogs wrote:giamia wrote:
ChrisLittleVlogs wrote:
Oh my god! Guys Gigi was on this HUGE YouTube TV show or whatever back when she was Gregory called The Avenue and that really took off

took off to where? lol

Took off as in it went viral!
Ugh. I'm about to go on a little rant. ;) Sorry in advance for the length- I just want to discuss and detail a few things. :love2:

"The Avenue" could hardly be considered a YouTube sensation, and it absolutely would *not* be considered "viral".

I just checked out the "official" YT channel for The Avenue. 48 videos are posted, racking up a grand total of 3,073,718 views between them in total. That averages out to be about 64K views per video (though if you check out the individual vids, views are pretty sporadic...there's 3 that have slightly over 100K views (which makes up a good chunk of the total views) but the remaining 45 videos have around 10K+ each).

I was just reading an article the other day about what makes something "viral"--it's a buzzword that's thrown around a lot, but it seems to be getting more of a definition. Basically a YT video is considered viral if it racks up 5million views within a couple weeks, but that's just part of it. For a video to truly be considered "viral" it needs have been successfully shared, passed around, and talked about often on the major social sites (hence the term "viral").

I had never even heard of T.A. until Gigi mentioned it in a video and I looked it up. It was short lived and has not been filmed in over two years. You seem to be implying that The Avenue was quite well known, hence why she is being photographed. Do you seriously think a paparazzi would go out of his way to stake out and photograph a woman who was on a short-lived YOUTUBE series that was in no way overtly successful?

Paps do not generally photograph people who are YouTube famous. They spend their time going after the stars who are hot at the moment because that's where the money is. They get paid from magazines and tabloids for their photos, so to make a living they follow those who they know tabs will pay a premium for. They want to sell photo sets for top dollar. The vast majority of the world is not going to recognize (or care) to see pics or read an article about a YT "star". If they were, they'd be following the bigger fish like Jenna Marbles, etc. This is why it's SO obvious GiGi is paying them to film her. No one would buy the photos, and paps aren't just going to go out there and work for free, so she is absolutely paying him to do this. Notice it's just one photo agency that shoots her- if there was true interest and this wasn't staged multiple photographers would be doing this. She worked out a deal with him.

In all honesty, it's actually smart on GiGi's part to do this. While we know what's really going on, most other people do not. They'll see a pic or video, want to know who she is, look her up, and that will give her a promo boost and recognition. Kim Kardashian did the same EXACT thing. She was friends with Paris when she was in her fame-prime and would have her photo taken with her, and people began getting intrigued. Kim started paying photogs to shoot her solo (several paparazzi and tabloid editors from that time have discussed this recently). She literally owes her career to the paparazzi, as they gave her a major jump start. Many people do this.

Gimtibbles
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gimtibbles »

I think there's no doubt she pays for paparazzi. :rofl:

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”