truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua

Post by truebooty »

youtubeisfun wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:I think he knew Kathleen before YWP. Him and Kathleen both did the Miranda impressions A LOT and it was sooo annoying. And now Manny has Jaclyn Hill doing them.
I can't stand when youtubers are friends and pick up each other's mannerisms and sayings. It's like Graveyardgirl and Leighannsays. Are they even friends anymore (if anyone knows)?
UGH yes that is annoying. OT warning I will defend Bunny/Rachel to the end but I was irritated with Leighannsays from the word go. I don't know which came first but I decided early on that it was Leighann who copies Bunny. It's just too much with the "I'm weird, don't you think I'm weird? That's so weird, right? ISN'T IT" Maybe it's bc I spent so much time in high school with one of her boyfriends (Bob) that I know she's just full of shit. She basic as hell. Now Bunny I think she's genuinely weird in a great way.

I have yet to see Manny's personality as it's drowned in other youtubers' mannerisms and otherwise hybernating in some sort of medicated-induced coma.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i HATE when he does those eye looks where he highlights in the middle of his lid, like in his last video. it just looks like someone punched him in the eye.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i HATE when he does those eye looks where he highlights in the middle of his lid, like in his last video. it just looks like someone punched him in the eye.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Honestly, what does he do???
He is constantly in bed all day, always tired, always complaining! ! How can you be tired when you sleep all day?!?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I hate how lazy he is! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about being lazy too but he said on snap that he was helping his dad with a project for his room when all he did was snap his dad painting the damn thing. Don't take credit for something you didn't do! Its stupid.

I cannot stand him anymore. I could stand him a little bit before and thats cool but now I'm just over the edge. Oh, and "Mannyacs" is the stupidest fucking name for his followers. He should have let someone else give him them the name instead of asking for a name for his "fans".

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

stingray1428 wrote:I hate how lazy he is! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about being lazy too but he said on snap that he was helping his dad with a project for his room when all he did was snap his dad painting the damn thing. Don't take credit for something you didn't do! Its stupid.

I cannot stand him anymore. I could stand him a little bit before and thats cool but now I'm just over the edge. Oh, and "Mannyacs" is the stupidest fucking name for his followers. He should have let someone else give him them the name instead of asking for a name for his "fans".
100% Agree!! Honestly, what does he do? He is always in bed, always tired, always complaining! ! How can he be so tired when he does nothing ?!?

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

I started out really liking Manny, but a few things have really turned me off about him recently.

1) His stupid friendship with Jaclyn Hill. Ok Manny, you've hitched your wagon to her fame train, we get it. They act like they're bffs since childhood. They've known each other what, a whopping 6 months?? Friendships that start fast like that usually fizzle out just as fast, because they aren't based on anything authentic. His friendship w Patrick seems a lot more genuine, but I've noticed him being more up Jaclyn & Marlena's asses lately than Patrick's...

2) the laziness! I saw it mentioned above, & I totally agree. WHY is he ALWAYS in bed?? What does he do?? It's not even like he works out at the gym & is sore or something...he literally just sleeps & lounges in bed all day! It honestly makes me worry that he has some kind of vitamin deficiency. He's constantly hydrating with Diet Coke & eating crap like Wings N Things...no wonder he's tired all the time! But I don't understand why he's so ok with being obviously lazy on his social media...of i spent most of my time in bed, I would do everything possible to make it seem like I had a life, even if I didn't. I don't get it.

3) I do think he is talented, but he seems to do the same look A LOT. If he wants to broaden his audience, he needs to do more than just be sassy & do halo smokey looks. And yes I know he created Serenity with GC & he's been wearing it so much bc he's excited & promoting it, but other lip colors DO still exist, Manny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

Did you see the collab he did with Kandee Johnson with Estee Lauder products for the i love makeup channel? Two great hates that hate great together.

[video][/video]

I can't stand him, and I can't stand her. Where do I start? The kawaii nails/multiple rings on her--girl, grow up. Maybe I'm being all bitch eating crackers, but the idea of applying makeup with my hands while wearing all the jewelry is icky. And him, UGH. I've hated him since the whole Karina Kaboom story came out. #notaMannyac And the stubble along his jawline allegedly helping with blending--I'm sorry, thinking about pounds of foundation ground into facial hair--ew, that's just gross. As is his over-the-top YouTube social climbing.
Last edited by weetabix on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I really wonder if Manny has some kind of health condition for him to always be in bed. I understand if he's embarrassed to talk about it, if he has one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I don't think he has a health problem that requires him to be in bed. I just think he is just lazier than all of the other beauty gurus that I consider lazy (Jaclyn, Desi Perkins). I'm surprised he even gets one video up a week!

I'm a pretty lazy person but I put up at least 3 videos a week. I don't know what his deal is. He sleeps or naps all day and complains about going out unless its to buy something. How did he even graduate college with that attitude?

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Nah, there is def something wrong. I am lazier than all my friends but we all work in social services at least 10 hour days and on the weekends they work on their houses and go to parties and feel like it's a treat to stay in bed until 11 or so. Manny is waaaay too young to be that tired without something being off with his health. I guess we can thank Jaclyn for showing his anti-anxiety on snapchat meds as proof. Either the meds are knocking him out or his need for them is.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

* and I feel like it's a treat

imasomeone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imasomeone »

weetabix wrote:Did you see the collab he did with Kandee Johnson with Estee Lauder products for the i love makeup channel? Two great hates that hate great together.

[video][/video]

I can't stand him, and I can't stand her. Where do I start? The kawaii nails/multiple rings on her--girl, grow up. Maybe I'm being all bitch eating crackers, but the idea of applying makeup with my hands while wearing all the jewelry is icky. And him, UGH. I've hated him since the whole Karina Kaboom story came out. #notaMannyac And the stubble along his jawline allegedly helping with blending--I'm sorry, thinking about pounds of foundation ground into facial hair--ew, that's just gross. As is his over-the-top YouTube social climbing.
I felt like he didn't quite know what he was talking about and that Kandee was just agreeing with him.

I dunno I just didn't feel it
truebooty wrote:Nah, there is def something wrong. I am lazier than all my friends but we all work in social services at least 10 hour days and on the weekends they work on their houses and go to parties and feel like it's a treat to stay in bed until 11 or so. Manny is waaaay too young to be that tired without something being off with his health. I guess we can thank Jaclyn for showing his anti-anxiety on snapchat meds as proof. Either the meds are knocking him out or his need for them is.

Not giving it as an excuse but anxiety can effect people in diffrent ways. I find it hard with depression and anxiety and sometimes I find it hard to get out of bed but to be honest staying in bed doesn't help anxiety

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

imasomeone wrote:
weetabix wrote:Did you see the collab he did with Kandee Johnson with Estee Lauder products for the i love makeup channel? Two great hates that hate great together.

[video][/video]

I felt like he didn't quite know what he was talking about and that Kandee was just agreeing with him.

truebooty wrote:Nah, there is def something wrong. I am lazier than all my friends but we all work in social services at least 10 hour days and on the weekends they work on their houses and go to parties and feel like it's a treat to stay in bed until 11 or so. Manny is waaaay too young to be that tired without something being off with his health. I guess we can thank Jaclyn for showing his anti-anxiety on snapchat meds as proof. Either the meds are knocking him out or his need for them is.

Not giving it as an excuse but anxiety can effect people in diffrent ways. I find it hard with depression and anxiety and sometimes I find it hard to get out of bed but to be honest staying in bed doesn't help anxiety
Yes I totally agree. I think he must have horrible anxiety, but the reason I feel comfortable throwing that diagnosis out there is bc Jaclyn did go through his bag and say he had an RX for it. Otherwise I wouldn't label him.

imasomeone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imasomeone »

truebooty wrote:
imasomeone wrote:

[video][/video]

Yes I totally agree. I think he must have horrible anxiety, but the reason I feel comfortable throwing that diagnosis out there is bc Jaclyn did go through his bag and say he had an RX for it. Otherwise I wouldn't label him.

Oh yeah I wasn't having a go was just saying from my point of view. :tu:

whyamiwatchingyt
Talker
Talker

Post by whyamiwatchingyt »

I also don't understand why and how he is always in bed. If its because he has a medical need, then have at it. But jeez, maybe it would help to get UP and out and maybe go for a walk or something. I stopped watching his videos a long time ago because his language is just unnecessary. Enough with the cussing! I am no saint and cuss like a trucker sometimes but in a makeup video I just find it off putting. "If you don't like it don't fkkn watch it", you are right Manny, I stopped watching. I was following him on snapchat for like you know hate fun watching, but I can't even do that anymore. And WHY is he always leaning so far back in his snaps? Dude looks like he is about to fall over. And the poses, don't even get me started on the poses. I just feel like his ego grew WAY too big and thinks he is at the cool table of the youtubers with Jaclyn and Marlena. Don't even get me started on those 2. Ok rant over, I feel better. Carry on :tu:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

KathleenLights also has a diagnosed anxiety disorder. Maybe that's why Kathleen, Jaclyn, and Manny get along so well? Perhaps they find comfort in each other.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

sweetyface77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetyface77 »

martina7783 wrote:Honestly, what does he do???
He is constantly in bed all day, always tired, always complaining! ! How can you be tired when you sleep all day?!?

This is my thought EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Why on EARTH are ALL of these Beauty YTubers ALWAYS so tired? His snaps consist of him in bed for like the first 200+ seconds.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

LMAO I came here to ask why in the hell Manny is always in bed and it's being discussed! When I stay in bed like that I just get more and more tired. He needs to get up and get a job to go to, join a gym... DO something!

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Manny Mua

Post by Melissa26m »

Is everyone of his snaps have to be from his bed with no shirt on?

@thebeautyroomgirl

Return to “Manny Mua”