Manny Mua

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua

Post by LunaSheep »

I mean he could be bisexual. It's not out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Previously xluna_bella <3

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

chitterchatter wrote:Oh my god. The girl on his Snpchat (some friend of his) in the SKIRT doing the worm or something on the floor with her legs wide apart.... how trashy!

That was a woman. Hahahha. Oops.

MelissaImageImage

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

LunaSheep wrote:I mean he could be bisexual. It's not out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
nah. manny is gay af

ihearthaters
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ihearthaters »

Bi? :rofl:

He just knows many of his female subscribers find him attractive so he's getting their hopes up just a bit. Keeping the subscribers happy is all he's doing.

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LunaSheep »

Good thing I don't find him the least bit attractive.
Even if he was straight he'd still be a douche lord.
Previously xluna_bella <3

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

@Honey
I personally would never buy Lime Crime. Just cause of their business stuff and ripping people off. I also would never buy Gerard Cosmetics cause of the talking bad about people who give them bad reviews. However I will say I own a couple Morphe palettes and I like them. They are chalky a bit but the color is there. I also own several colour pop shadows and they are great. All day staying power. I do know it's not deeply potted but good shadow is good shadow. Skindinavia also is a great setting spray for me. All of them promoed on youtube but just cause it's there doesnt mean it's a bad product. Companies have to promo somewhere or no one will know they exist. So out are the commercials, ads in magazines, and youtube. Nothing wrong with it. The only bad comes in when people review the stuff just for $$ instead of actual reviews. I wouldnt count out a product or an entire line just cause it's sent for review. You support the company (any company) if they have good products, not just refuse them cause you dont like someone who uses them too. That's ridiculous to me.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Ilyria wrote:@Honey
I personally would never buy Lime Crime. Just cause of their business stuff and ripping people off. I also would never buy Gerard Cosmetics cause of the talking bad about people who give them bad reviews. However I will say I own a couple Morphe palettes and I like them. They are chalky a bit but the color is there. I also own several colour pop shadows and they are great. All day staying power. I do know it's not deeply potted but good shadow is good shadow. Skindinavia also is a great setting spray for me. All of them promoed on youtube but just cause it's there doesnt mean it's a bad product. Companies have to promo somewhere or no one will know they exist. So out are the commercials, ads in magazines, and youtube. Nothing wrong with it. The only bad comes in when people review the stuff just for $$ instead of actual reviews. I wouldnt count out a product or an entire line just cause it's sent for review. You support the company (any company) if they have good products, not just refuse them cause you dont like someone who uses them too. That's ridiculous to me.
About Colourpop, I just recently went to go use some of my shadows (It has been a few months) and some of them are almost completely dried out, they are flaking, and hard or impossible to use. So yeah, people rave about the products but keep in mind that they don't last. The website says they last UP TO a year once opened. I bought some in April that dried out by July!

And their new liquid lipsticks (the few shades I have) are supposed to be a better formula, and they completely flake off with prolonged wear.

I personally think if you are going to invest the money in some makeup, buying some that will last a bit longer than a few months/or less than a year, because other shadow formulas that are powder are good for at least 2 years, some people keep them longer.
*Those are just my experiences with the products though, I plan to never buy one of their products again. I know some people love the products and the brand though!

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

Thank you Jessica. Mine are only about 3 months old so Ill keep an eye on them possibly drying before I buy any more, if I do. I agree that is not good if they dry out so fast. Even for $5 that's not worth it. I guess if mine do i'll turn them into wet look ones just to keep using them cause they are pretty at least but not buy more. I know they're like "homemade" shadows without all the preservatives so I get they arent supposed to last as long but 4 months is ridiculous. I dont have any of their lip products cause I just hear such mixed reviews on them it seems like a pretty sure waste of money sadly.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah I mean, according to their website if you don't open them they last longer I think up to 3 yrs? However, of course when I got them I swatched them all! Had I known all this before, I wouldn't have purchased so many different shades so close to each other. I would have just bought a few at a time and use them up.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
If you think this is bad, you should see the ForeverKailyn forum.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

SamCly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SamCly »

Hello I am just hiding in the shadows reading. Can we name the next one Where is my shirt Mua part 2.

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

SamCly wrote:Hello I am just hiding in the shadows reading. Can we name the next one Where is my shirt Mua part 2.
Or Manny Moo-uh :D Or in homage to his misogyny regarding 'shitting on hoes', Scat Man :tu:

But, entirely up to ya'all ;)

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

We should name the next thread "IfYouDon'tlikeitDon'tFuckingReadit" lol jking

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:We should name the next thread "IfYouDon'tlikeitDon'tFuckingReadit" lol jking

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk
I vote this!!!!

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

larrie wrote:
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:
Agree. And I don't think we would have even got on the subject except for his comment saying he wouldn't mind making out with one of his girl friends. And we comment on the crap that comes out of his mouth all the time. Someone just happened to point out that it was a little weird, which it was. I never took our conversation seriously--more like light-hearted banter about it as he has said a million times he is gay. :tu:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I can't even believe this kid has subscribers! He was funny for about 2 videos and then I couldn't stand that persona!

Duvainiel
Debater
Debater

Post by Duvainiel »

I watched him for a couple months, but then the Gerard scandal came out and I unsubbed from him and cancelled my MUG order. I was really disheartened when that all happened, because I felt like no one was genuine anymore. :( I wish he had dropped Jen Gerard like a hot potato, but he's like Jaclyn: values money and attention more than his principles.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

larrie wrote:
I have watched his videos and I'm not saying that he IS bisexual, my point was it's rude to say his sexual preference is for attention. as for his comment about making out with a girl, it's not that weird. my sister for example is lesbian but sometimes the lines get blurred and she experiments with guys, it's not that uncommon. not all gay people need to be strapped down to one gender, sexual orientation is a complex thing.

Return to “Manny Mua”