idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua

Post by idkwhotowatch »

stingray1428 wrote:
TheOrganicMaster wrote:We should name the next thread "IfYouDon'tlikeitDon'tFuckingReadit" lol jking

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk
I vote this!!!!
:D I don't see why not!!

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

jessica3llen wrote:I can't even believe this kid has subscribers! He was funny for about 2 videos and then I couldn't stand that persona!
Having a hard time posting tonight!

I think the same thing, but then I think that about a lot of youtubers. :D I watched him up until his IMATS vid, then dumped him. And have not been impressed with his 'persona' since! I did watch his Q & A vid, and I do feel bad that he legit has an anxiety disorder. I know folks that do and I would not wish that on anyone. It can be tough going.

But I also noticed that he said something about he didn't care about people's feelings AT ALL since coming out of his shell and that was about a year ago, he said he had been so shuttered down with his own things, he came out all gang busters so to speak and didn't care who he hurt...but then he stated about that time he wanted to become a better person and now he wants to be a role model. At least that is what I got out of it anyway.

hmmmmm....seems to me there have been plenty of instances since where he has hurt someone*cough*Gerard Fiasco *cough* and/or has been extremely offensive since then.........

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

This guy is So fake. He uses profanity for views. His expressions always have me thinking what the hell am I watching? His teary-eyed apology was sickening. His fans are the worst. Hoping babies are still born and they die in their sleep? I would not want one of his mannyiacs as Subbies if I made videos! He wants people to think that he cares for others but the jealousy Over Patrick making it farther n the NYX face awards was radiating from him. He's despicable.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I think that if Manny wasn't a guy, he wouldn't have a big channel. The only reason he is so much bigger on YT now (him and Patrick both) is because they are men wearing makeup.

I don't think many women or girls would like him as much if he were a woman.

lemmiwinks
Learner
Learner

Post by lemmiwinks »

^Yep. He also has the endearing quality of playing the catty gay BFF accessory

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

I go through stages where I find him interesting and then I'm the complete opposite , I found him through Kathleen Lights but I can see although they are pretty good friends and text each other he would rather kiss ass to Jaclyn Hill because she's seen as a "Pro MUA". I think he's extremely lazy with being in his bed and sleeping all day on his SC but he does put up frequent content so I'll give him that. Overall he's not as bad as most youtubers but I do see there's a side that could obviously come out soon where we're going to see A LOT of endorsement of brands

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

I don't understand how he and Patrick are friends. I understand they both like makeup, but Patrick to me at least seems more hardworking and humble. I haven't watched him since the IMATS bullcrap. He was such a suck a$$ baby about getting kicked out for BREAKING THE RULES. I was done after that crap. I still watch patrick from time to time.

It seems to me that manny thinks he should go further than patrick...in the young gay world manny would be considered prime pickings. I think he feels patrick is the less attractive fat friend. I believe he used patrick to get subbies and then ended up with more followers. But it's been said over and over, patrick is on his grind and a REAL MUA. Manny is a YTer, with little talent.

He's very immature and when he said if you don't like it don't fuqqin watch, I did exactly that...stopped watching.
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

rocki5977 wrote:This guy is So fake. He uses profanity for views. His expressions always have me thinking what the hell am I watching? His teary-eyed apology was sickening. His fans are the worst. Hoping babies are still born and they die in their sleep? I would not want one of his mannyiacs as Subbies if I made videos! He wants people to think that he cares for others but the jealousy Over Patrick making it farther n the NYX face awards was radiating from him. He's despicable.
Someone commented under his vid that he used the word f%ck 60 times in his newest video. And, as I have said before--that interlaced with lots of gay slang and sexual hooks. I think he attracts fans that are just like him--just nasty. He is solely an entertainer. That's how he got such a following on instagram first with his Chola impressions, (which he still interlaces into his vids along with the sickening Miranda impressions) and figured it would translate into a huge following on youtube, which it has.

AND, I noticed that he has learned well from Jacko....everyone of his favorites was linked to re-style me, which means he gets a cut off of people using those links. In other words, he just picked a bunch of random products through re-style me that he could make money from. I gather once you are in their system, they tell them which products to hawk. But not entirely sure how it works. Maybe someone here does.

I haven't noticed if he has done this in the past because I don't watch him except for when something comes up on this board I want to check out. But, he probably has started doing the same thing with restyle me with products used in his tutorials as well--same as Wacko does.

That whole video sounded like an infomercial--and of course nothing was said and no disclaimers in the description box. He is nothing more than a shill, another word for con, and luring. He's just a player, that is all. And, yes a FAKE.

Of course he has to tell his subbies he LOVES THEM--he needs to keep them thinking he really does to keep money in his pocket.

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

PTruth wrote:I don't understand how he and Patrick are friends. I understand they both like makeup, but Patrick to me at least seems more hardworking and humble. I haven't watched him since the IMATS bullcrap. He was such a suck a$$ baby about getting kicked out for BREAKING THE RULES. I was done after that crap. I still watch patrick from time to time.

It seems to me that manny thinks he should go further than patrick...in the young gay world manny would be considered prime pickings. I think he feels patrick is the less attractive fat friend. I believe he used patrick to get subbies and then ended up with more followers. But it's been said over and over, patrick is on his grind and a REAL MUA. Manny is a YTer, with little talent.

He's very immature and when he said if you don't like it don't fuqqin watch, I did exactly that...stopped watching.
And notice how Manny knew exactly which friends to pick up with when he first started--Patrick, Jaclyn, the ones with huge numbers of subbies to tap in to. It seems he initiated those contacts.

ETA: I swear the more these youtubers hang out with each other, the more they pick up each others mannerisms!! :rofl: Geezus!

Apparently he is still so obsessed with those that don't like him, or don't lick his boots--as he has now he not only says if you don't fuqqen like it, he also says, 'if you don't like ME' don't watch. He claims to not give two shytes about those that don't like him, but clearly he still does.

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

Here is the link where they apparently apply for getting cuts for the sales of certain products:

https://www.rewardstyle.com/

And, a couple articles on the program:

http://www.racked.com/2014/8/26/7579283 ... le-profile

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... in-funding

If anyone thinks that these products mentioned in these fav videos are truly faves, or they are truly liiiifffeee, as some say they are, then I have a bridge to sell ya, lol :rofl:

idkwhotowatch
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhotowatch »

Here is the link where they apparently apply for getting cuts of the sale of certain products they push thru their vids and other social media.

https://www.rewardstyle.com/

And, a couple articles on the program:

http://www.racked.com/2014/8/26/7579283 ... le-profile

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... in-funding

If anyone thinks that these products mentioned in these fav videos are truly faves, or they are truly liiiifffeee, as some say they are, then I have a bridge to sell ya, lol :rofl:

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

idkwhotowatch wrote:
PTruth wrote:I don't understand how he and Patrick are friends. I understand they both like makeup, but Patrick to me at least seems more hardworking and humble. I haven't watched him since the IMATS bullcrap. He was such a suck a$$ baby about getting kicked out for BREAKING THE RULES. I was done after that crap. I still watch patrick from time to time.

And notice how Manny knew exactly which friends to pick up with when he first started--Patrick, Jaclyn, the ones with huge numbers of subbies to tap in to. It seems he initiated those contacts.

ETA: I swear the more these youtubers hang out with each other, the more they pick up each others mannerisms!! :rofl: Geezus!

Apparently he is still so obsessed with those that don't like him, or don't lick his boots--as he has now he not only says if you don't fuqqen like it, he also says, 'if you don't like ME' don't watch. He claims to not give two shytes about those that don't like him, but clearly he still does.
I remember in a video I watched Patrick said he was walking down the street and manny yelled his name and ran up to him...so yeah manny was all on Patrick's balls. I see some hurt feelings ahead for Patrick as far as manny is concerned. manny is very cunty and once he realizes Patrick is going to grow and get REAL work in the industry beyond YT manny is going to turn on him.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

SamCly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SamCly »

I will leave this here. I call it Yahoo Canada had nothing better to do article.

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/post/1275759 ... makeup-has

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I cant believe that he doesnt speak Spanish.

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

I noticed you can't leave comments on the article. LOL I think GC pushed for this article, notice how it's mentioned that he works with him....hmmmm. The funniest part his he speaks about men teaching makeup....like no shit men have been doing that for decades. However with his over application and sh!tty attitude he can't teach anyone anything.

As far as not caring what people thought about him...I call bullsh!t. He drips with "please accept me I want to be one of the cool kids". He cares no matter what he says, his hags will continue to ride his balls and make him feel good about his douchery and such.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

can someone make a new thread?

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

pinkchampagne_ wrote:
larrie wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:
I have watched his videos and I'm not saying that he IS bisexual, my point was it's rude to say his sexual preference is for attention. as for his comment about making out with a girl, it's not that weird. my sister for example is lesbian but sometimes the lines get blurred and she experiments with guys, it's not that uncommon. not all gay people need to be strapped down to one gender, sexual orientation is a complex thing.
So, all the (quite right) comments calling Manny a prick aren't rude, but this is!? Listen up Rainbow Warrior, I didn't see anyone speculating rudely on his sexuality - you need to get a sense of humour. Manny clearly plays the girl card because he knows that's who most of his viewers are, it keeps them hanging. So what? I've been supporting the gay rights movement and LGBT communities ever since I can remember, I don't know anyone who would take offence to the comments on the previous page or so. Save your spite for the real haters and oppressors dear.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

deville wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:
larrie wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:
I have watched his videos and I'm not saying that he IS bisexual, my point was it's rude to say his sexual preference is for attention. as for his comment about making out with a girl, it's not that weird. my sister for example is lesbian but sometimes the lines get blurred and she experiments with guys, it's not that uncommon. not all gay people need to be strapped down to one gender, sexual orientation is a complex thing.
So, all the (quite right) comments calling Manny a prick aren't rude, but this is!? Listen up Rainbow Warrior, I didn't see anyone speculating rudely on his sexuality - you need to get a sense of humour. Manny clearly plays the girl card because he knows that's who most of his viewers are, it keeps them hanging. So what? I've been supporting the gay rights movement and LGBT communities ever since I can remember, I don't know anyone who would take offence to the comments on the previous page or so. Save your spite for the real haters and oppressors dear.
say what you want about his ethics or personality because I agree, he is a pretty messed up person, all I was trying to get at was that we don't have a position to be speculating about his sexuality. personally I think it's disrespectful and I wanted to voice my opinion, there shouldn't be anything wrong with that. we come here to do exactly that without the backlash of crazy fans yet the second someone tries to voice a slightly different opinion they get jumped on just like you would on YouTube???? I was never once trying to be rude so no need to get all huffy puffy.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

HoneyBooBooBear wrote:Hi guys! This is my first time posting on this thread!

I just want advice on brands promoted on YouTube all the time. I don't want to support any company that these Gurus promote, I currently decided to not buy from makeupgeek, GC, morphy, colourpop, lime crime.

Is there anymore? I don't mind investing to buy high end bands that operate outside this shady fake community of Gurus
Lots/most brands send the occasional package, but other brands send large hauls every time a new item is released.
Lush
Soap & glory
Melt cosmetics
Dose of colors
Too faced

Recently (and unfortunately)
MUFE
urban decay

Return to “Manny Mua”