eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 14

Post by eleventhirty »

Glitch post sorry
Last edited by eleventhirty on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Re: Xiaxue Part 14

Post by Hasuko »

sithsoms wrote:I think YKK is not very bothered to take up the case, simply because you know how vicious XX and her minions are. Remember the case when DY wanted to sue XX. Her minions actually donated money to her.(...)
Damn.... i would be so embarassed if teenagers being half my age club together to help me paying a lawyer... :?
Like, seriously, she brings all that shit all by herself yet she still finds acceptable that her retarded fanbase pay for the damage with her..? ..*sigh*XX is such a great example of maturity and assumption of responsability...
kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Pineapple Dash selfie!

Ps: everyone who requested I sell the casing... I actually bought it from Casetify, where you can customize your case. It's selling at usd$39.90. I considered collaborating with them, but although the quality is superb, I think I'm right in thinking that most Singaporeans would not pay that kind of money for a case? I've tried other cheaper printers for custom cases and the quality is abysmal; I refuse to sell such sub-quality cases. If there are printers out there who want to work with me, please email me at xiaxue(at)gmail.com! 4h
Yet it's absolutely acceptable for you to buy cheap ass tacky clothes with stolen design, made by 3rd world countries slave-workers working 15hours/day and paid a chicken feed, but GOD FORBID SELLING LOW QUALITY PHONE CASES..!!! :o
Btw this Dash phone case is fugly and no one will buy it, neither at 40$ or cheaper..

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Hasuko wrote:
sithsoms wrote:I think YKK is not very bothered to take up the case, simply because you know how vicious XX and her minions are. Remember the case when DY wanted to sue XX. Her minions actually donated money to her.(...)
Damn.... i would be so embarassed if teenagers being half my age club together to help me paying a lawyer... :?
Like, seriously, she brings all that shit all by herself yet she still finds acceptable that her retarded fanbase pay for the damage with her..? ..*sigh*XX is such a great example of maturity and assumption of responsability...
kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Pineapple Dash selfie!

Ps: everyone who requested I sell the casing... I actually bought it from Casetify, where you can customize your case. It's selling at usd$39.90. I considered collaborating with them, but although the quality is superb, I think I'm right in thinking that most Singaporeans would not pay that kind of money for a case? I've tried other cheaper printers for custom cases and the quality is abysmal; I refuse to sell such sub-quality cases. If there are printers out there who want to work with me, please email me at xiaxue(at)gmail.com!4h
Yet it's absolutely acceptable for you to buy cheap ass tacky clothes with stolen design, made by 3rd world countries slave-workers working 15hours/day and paid a chicken feed, but GOD FORBID SELLING LOW QUALITY PHONE CASES..!!! :o
Btw this Dash phone case is fugly and no one will buy it, neither at 40$ or cheaper..
Begging for sponsors again, are we, Xiaxue? :roll:

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Omg!! There are actually people wanting to buy that pineapple phone case??????? Are you serious???? Humans' taste nowadays are too complicated for me to comprehend. Sighhhhhh!!

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

^ baffles me how anyone would want to buy a phone case with someone else's child's face on it :? :?

cris3663
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cris3663 »

I am lucky I have him since Wendy got married. - lmao poor sky sounds like a disposable human accesory.

KITTYLITTER
Learner
Learner

Post by KITTYLITTER »

cris3663 wrote:I am lucky I have him since Wendy got married. - lmao poor sky sounds like a disposable human accesory.
Oops, sounds like Xiaxue lol

XX edition :

1) I am lucky I have Dashdash since Igloo got too boring for me
2) I am lucky I have Child No.2 because Dashisn't cute enough anymore now that he's older

I can't believe she tagged Kaykay. She behaves like a fckn 12year old.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

In the latest Instagram vids posted by XX's mother, Dash is still wearing that "H is for Handsome" onesie. Really, has he grown at all since 6 months old? Sorry if I sound mean, but he probably has taken on XX's dwarf-like genes.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

I seriously think maybe she got a few diff sizes for the same design. He obviously has grown and impossible that the same onesie can still fit him right now. I mean in terms of size and weight too, he looks different (grown).

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

but why would anyone in their right mind buy the same thing in different sizes. And not just one onesiee, but there are several of them.
I understand xx is a cheapskate who always shops the sale section but even the sale sections will have different designs.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

I was watching 'Last Chance Salon' yesterday and two of the cases reminded me of the Tyre Queef.

Case 1: Man gets nosejob to change his hooked nose, but shoddy surgery leaves him with a deformed nose. The show's surgeon says that the man is lucky that this second surgery to fix his nose is not going to be as difficult as a third surgery. So it gets harder to fix a nose the more times you're under the knife. Perhaps that's why the TQ is resorting to fillers and make-up to reduce the resemblance her nose has to male genitalia (without much success!).

Case 2: 32yo woman (mother of two children) with bad dye job. Parts of hair pink while the rest are blonde. The show's hairstylist says the dye is patchy because her hair has been bleached for years and has become porous. Furthermore, she is a 32 year-old woman and needs a more mature look, she is not 13. I was :rofl: listening to that!

Yes, creepy to have someone's exploited child's face on your phone casing. I was all :roll: when I read some of the comments her mindless minions left about the casing being so cute. :barf:

^ Regarding the clothes Dash is wearing, I think they are the original baby clothes. They look worn and of course, after repeated washings, these clothes will stretch and become looser. Also, you will note that some of the clothes he was wearing as a baby were slightly too big for him in the beginning. She thought she could save money by buying them a few sizes bigger and having him grow into them.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

LOl! I'm always amused by the comments about Xiaxue looking so beautiful/pretty. If only that were the case IRL. Some commenters even said who cares she edits her pictures as long she looks amazing in them. Uh, hello?! If she were indeed as pretty as her photoshopped pictures, she wouldn't look vastly different. Morons. :roll:
The car selfie.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^photoshop failed so much this time. I thought she will always photoshop her pic to give her face more dimensions. The above pic, her face looked plain flat... like a pancake... of course minus the deliciousness that pancake gives.

dash clothing: ahh that could be too like moniker pointed out. many parents esp the chinese ones, tend to buy clothes that are few sizes bigger so that the baby can wear it throughout their toddler time. My sister is giving birth soon and my cousin sister bought the unborn baby clothes that are meant for 12-24 months old. LOL!

my cousin sister herself is having a 2 year old son and she told me if i want to buy him any clothes, get those that are meant for 4 year old. reason being is, he grows up fast... so he can wear the clothes longer. so, i am not surprised if XX has the same thinking and did that with Dash as Moniker pointed out.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Polarbear wrote:^photoshop failed so much this time. I thought she will always photoshop her pic to give her face more dimensions. The above pic, her face looked plain flat... like a pancake... of course minus the deliciousness that pancake gives.
When I see Xiaxue's selfies, I automatically think this. I found a fan posted pic of her actual face, flipped it, and superimposed it on her selfie that she edited. I didn't photoshop her face at all.

CHALET
Debater
Debater

Post by CHALET »

smiley wrote:
The car selfie.
I love seeing pics of her acting like she's hot shit. :D I ship her with
Ahmed Angel

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Dash the Little Mermaid... + Just got his legs from the sea witch. 10h
xiaxue Today's #ootd!

Sweet, classy and romantic, perfect for all occasions, from dinner dates to outings with friends!
I'm dressed in a top-to-toe coordinate by @elska_singapore, with this Timeless Lace Dress that goes great with a statement necklace set and matching Sweet Daisies Wedges! I love how my necklace matches my shoes and that lace is to die for!

Quote <XIAXUE15> for a 15% off any regular items on www.el-ska.com! Also, Elska is holding a massive sale online, with items going for up to almost 70% off! Don't forget to follow them for all new happenings! #elska #elskaootd #sponsoredpost 2h
xiaxue #throwbackdash - the day before Dash cut his hair I experienced with all kinds of styles on him before the tresses were cut and I couldn't anymore.
I have to say he suits none of these. Lol! (Relax, it was just for laughs and only lasted for a few minutes. He didn't even know it happened. Uptight people who wish to lecture me on gender issues or accuse me of treating him as female will be blocked. 懒得跟你们解释这么多。) 47min

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

mawnin_star
Learner
Learner

Post by mawnin_star »

its already feb and still no xiaxue exposé, have they gotten tired of xiaxue already? i wonder why xiaxue likes dyeing her hair in pastel colors-i get it she wants to stand out but she ends up lookin' like a little pony. i think she'd look better with dark shiny hair.

also out of topic i saw this on instagram and can't read chinese
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

well, why is this so surprising about news on vaness and arissa? isn't that pretty common with celebrities?

as for XX photoshopping her pics.. sigh.. i guess we should just reserve our energy from typing anything because she ain't gonna stop. She is stuck with her photoshop self and can never get out of it unless it's pic posted by fans. if it's hers, it will be 10000000000% that she will photoshop them. Just like the above OOTD's pics.. the first OOTD's pic, she photoshop herself to look like cheesie. LOL!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

He's still spinning. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Regarding the clothes, it may be true that his clothes have stretched out. But doesn't that prove as well that he's short and growing very slowly?
She did not get him 4 y/o clothes, unlike Polarbear's cousin. He is still still wearing onesies, clothes for 1-2 year olds. So, if he's wearing clothes meant for 2 year olds, and the clothes are already worn (used during his first year)... doesn't that mean he's not of normal height? He should've have grown into a 3-4 y/o clothes?

Return to “Xiaxue”