CutiePieMarzia

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

pinkbows wrote:As for 4million fans giveaway, she's given away much better shit in the past. Like that super rare Rilakkuma onesie. Why not give away something amazing like that?
Yeah, even her 3 million giveaway is way better than this one. At least back then she bought all the stuffs herself. I thought she was always good and generous with giving stuffs away judging from what she had given to her youtube friends (Madeleine, Jenn, Bunny). Not only her videos have gone downhill, but even her giveaways as well. I'm disappointed.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

pinkbows wrote:I'm starting to think she doesn't give a shit about YT anymore.
I also think she doesn't really care anymore and it's just making videos because she's bored and to maintain her subscribers. She clearly doesn't need the money from YT since Felix makes thousands and her videos as of lately have been lazy and lousy as hell except for the mini animations she does, which I think she should really pursue because she's good at that and they're popular amongst her viewers.

Her style is already worn out and become old. She should cut her hair or do something edgy to change it up. The little girl, pink princess, cutesy thing is already boring.

:zz:

I was looking at her IG and I really like how she looks with this type of style:

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Another tag video. Who would've guessed...
I really miss her lookbook videos. Fashion is what got me interested in her channel in the first place.

AllieBlackham
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AllieBlackham »

jane-anon-doe
Learner
Learner

Post by jane-anon-doe »

I like Marzia but I also do feel like she gets less and less passionate about YouTube.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

jane-anon-doe wrote:I like Marzia but I also do feel like she gets less and less passionate about YouTube.
Yeah I get that feeling too. She keeps making half-assed videos that don't require her to move from her bed/couch at all. She basically just talks for 3 minutes and the videos are done.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”