Nabela Noor

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Re: Nabela Noor

Post by Kaykay91 »

On a serious note- does anything think psychologically she’s convinced herself the feels and sees all these symptoms. You know- when you truly want something you kinda convince yourself that’s real.

My sisters and family would tell me to chill out and give me a reality check, her family egg her on so it’s very confusing, but I honestly genuinely believe mentally she’s fully convinced herself that her belly is in fact a baby bump, or that she’s feeling her baby kick and flutter despite it being the size of a lemon.

Begum8
Learner
Learner

Post by Begum8 »

Kaykay91 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:02 pm
On a serious note- does anything think psychologically she’s convinced herself the feels and sees all these symptoms. You know- when you truly want something you kinda convince yourself that’s real.

My sisters and family would tell me to chill out and give me a reality check, her family egg her on so it’s very confusing, but I honestly genuinely believe mentally she’s fully convinced herself that her belly is in fact a baby bump, or that she’s feeling her baby kick and flutter despite it being the size of a lemon.
I think your right, it’s all in her head. It’s because she’s wanted it so bad for so long. No way she felt the baby move, most likely was gas or muscle movement. Iv carried 3 babies and you dnt feel anything like that this early. I’m happy for her yes she will be a loving mum. But definitely over the top obsessed.

Begum8
Learner
Learner

Post by Begum8 »

Everytime I think of her I can’t stop laughing at the comment of Seth holding her fupa 🤣🤣🤣
Her whole family will definitely be at the birth.
I feel there’s a whole other hidden side to Seth we dnt know about.

hater4life
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hater4life »

Her feeling flutters this early and to respond to the comment above is like having a phantom pregnancy symptoms and or phantom baby kicks. She is mentally not ok and believes that she is feeling the baby move this early on. I am kinda happy for her like at least she is having a baby but hopefully she stays healthy for the innocent child she will be raising in the long run.

Flutterheart
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Flutterheart »

Are y'all buying her book? I don't like her personality and she's always so overly dramatic about everything so I'm not buying anything connected to her for my kids. She complains and cries to get what she wants and I'm surprised she didn't mention that in the talk show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Flutterheart wrote:Are y'all buying her book? I don't like her personality and she's always so overly dramatic about everything so I'm not buying anything connected to her for my kids. She complains and cries to get what she wants and I'm surprised she didn't mention that in the talk show.
We see you are having issues with that image, PM staff for assistance. If you attach an image, you may also have to make sure it’s successful. We are looking into this issue.

Sorry for going off topic.

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

So apparently she can only wear dresses now because everything else is uncomfortable-

Literally how huge is her baby because this makes no sense.

It’s like she has those fake baby bumps they wear on tv- it’s FUCKING HUGE

carriage120217
Learner
Learner

Post by carriage120217 »

This is going to be a very long pregnancy, isn't it?

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Return to “L-O”