KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

I just saw her latest VLOG. She used her old intro and outro again and it made a lot of people in the comments hope for the old Kate.
And it just hit me.
I was a big fan of hers. Not crazy, but i really genuinely enjoyed watching her daily vlogs. And since all this drama happened i stopped watching her half assed try to get back where she was. And now that i've seen her little steps back to her old self with the new video, i just realised that i am so dissapointed in her. I feel she let down a lot of people with the way she constantly talked about "lets get that vlog thing back" and stuff and just ended up doing weird show-off videos where she just parades some friends she made in LA.

lionheart
Learner
Learner

Post by lionheart »

yeah, weird that she went back to using her old intro/outro... that nostalgia :o

it's a shame because I really used to like Kate and I'd been subscribed to her since the beginning, but I think the hollywood/california girl dream ruined her for me because I suddenly stopped identifying with her and she seemed to become a completely different person over time (from this sweet British girl to just a complete wannabe)

like even if you just take a look at her website, what the hell are those faux-lesbian modelling photos where her boobs are out for no apparent reason? it's all hella cringey to me, and she has no fixed identity by doing all the random shit she does (Kate: photographer, model, artist, comedienne, costume designer, filmmaker blah blah blah)

I also feel like by using her old intro/outro and linking to her old K17 channel in descriptions that she must be realising how good she had it at the peak of her youtube days compared to now (I don't mean money-wise or anything though, just mostly in terms of recognition/viewer support) and again it's just a shame that she seemed to throw all of that down the drain for no reason a few years ago (did anyone actually buy any of her excuses as to why her channels went down?)

I mean idk but I feel like if she'd played it differently she could have been quite a successful youtuber by now, but instead look at her

this post is a mess

goldylocks
Learner
Learner

Post by goldylocks »

So I guess she was drugged and raped by Toby turner.... Makes sense..

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

As soon as the news broke I knew she'd add herself to the list. Considering her weird behaviour started long before said incident and long after, I don't think it's fair that she's using his name to justify her erratic behaviour around that time and nowadays - she's always been a bit like that, any way. I am sad that she had gone through that, as a survivor myself. I just feel that she had dug herself a hole of dishonesty in the past, and I hope she speaks the truth because she'd do more harm than good otherwise.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

funny as soon as the Toby scandal happened I just KNEW she would make it all about her. That was indeed a chaotic time for her, but that story has so many holes and hardly makes sense!?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she basically says "I was with Toby alone then my friends found me drugged and took me to the hospital and Toby was like nah girl that aint me so I was like oh ok, well nevermind la la da de da back to life as normal oh wait years later some girl says she was drugged by Toby OMG so that IS what happened to me now I know for sure and he must of raped me too and omg I almost died good thing im alive to share this half-ass story!?"

I mean, I know they were friends and hung out and we were all pretty certain they were banging after she broke up with Cory and she went a little psycho and we assumed drug use and all that...

but how did her friends get in her apartment to find her? If she was at the hospital overdosed on drugs not remembering what happened wouldn't they do a rape kit? If her story is true, she is the only one who actually has potental for solid evidence and yet SHE isn't going to cops she's going to facebook!? I feel like she sees an easy ride on April's coattails and a lot of her story is being used conveniently to cover up that mysterious time where she went nuts, deleted her channel, begged for money, and started spewing lie after lie...

I hope Toby has a longer video coming with his side of ALL these allegations,,,
(and though I don't trust anything Kate says I still believe 99.9% of all these Toby stories)
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Poniesftw wrote: but how did her friends get in her apartment to find her? If she was at the hospital overdosed on drugs not remembering what happened wouldn't they do a rape kit?
They 100% would. I've had a friend in the US who blacked out after a party and a stranger helped her into a hospital, she had no recollection of what happened and she was fully clothed and seemed fine and they still did a rape kit on her just in case. Luckily she was not sexually assaulted, but had she, she would have been fortunate enough to have evidence on her side.

In no way am I saying Kate might be lying. Being a survivor of sexual assault myself, I know how hard it is to go to the police - especially when your assaulter is someone with money and influence who could easily get the right attorney on his side to make it all go away. Toby is just that kind of person. It's just very convenient of her to speak up right now about it.

allthismadness
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by allthismadness »

Anyone read what Seth Hendrix posted on Facebook? Kate is a schizophrenic, supposedly, who broke into Toby Turners apartment with a shaved head and set up a ritual voodoo atmosphere. The mental health thing adds up in many ways, medication would explain her constant napping back in the day. Seth admitted to loving Kate once when drunk on a live stream, so I don't think he'd want to lie about her... I'd love to see Cory comment on this mental health thing, not just the Toby scandal.

If it is true, it doesn't discredit what Kate said completely. She may well of being drugged and this was her reaction the following day (when she thinks she shaved her head) or pehaps not. Seth also seems to be denying the extent of other peoples stories. Of course, he may believe that and simply not know. I'm still making my mind up, though Phils comments seem solid to me in regards to Toby.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

What he says clicks, though and definitely doesn't surprise any of us. Does it?

lionheart
Learner
Learner

Post by lionheart »

just found out about all of this, I'm shocked at the extent of the breakdown Kate seems to have had around that time... never imagined it would be anything so extreme. also initially believed every word of Kate's when I read her account but then I found Seth's and idek. all I can say is, it does explain a lot

sweetdlove
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetdlove »

Though I talked some shit about her around the breakdown date, I feel so bad for her. Too many things add up in her favor. I do believe Seth when he says Kate is schizophrenic. I always had a feeling she had some sort of MI esp. after the breakdown ( a lot of her downfall with Cory and ppl hating him for "ruining" her was in reality her mental illness starting to show). I could be wrong though but it's just how I've managed to piece some stuff together.

Seems like the possible drugging set it in full swing or if she doesn't have a MI, the drugging really messed with her which is sad. Its not looking too good right now though.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Moonrash
Informer
Informer

Post by Moonrash »

Here for safekeeping or easy access:

Kate's first facebook post regarding this from April 11:

Seth Hendix's post reply from April 13:
The screenshots he attached to his post:

Kate's facebook post from April 13:
Creeper of love

itsshannonnx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itsshannonnx3 »

Long time lurker, first time poster on this thread!

Her boyfriend just commented on Seth's post. Interesting...

http://bit.ly/1SguNGL

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Spoke about it with my boyfriend because it clearly bothers me and he brought a good point -

Kate was clearly in a very bad mental state at the time. She says she was disoriented and was found in her apartment by friends, and doesn't have much of a recollection of that morning/day/night. Seth on the other hand has plenty of proof that she was taken to the hospital by Kathy not for being drugged and raped but for a mental episode she was having - in which she was probably disoriented in and doesn't have much of a memory of.

In a nutshell, it looks like since Kate doesn't remember much of that day - she might have jumped into the conclusion that she was taken to the hospital for being "drugged" and "taken advantage of" and not for a mental episode she was having, after reading April's statement.

If it comes to that, people will need to bring hospital records and it will be clearer who speaks the truth. It would make it clear why Kate was in the hospital and if she was in the hospital on two separate occasions, one for being drugged and raped and the other for her episode - the former should have a record of a drug analysis and a rape kit performed on her. If there isn't a record of either, well...

allthismadness
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by allthismadness »

Wow. Seth and Bob's conversation was interesting.

Firstly I want to state, Bob seems like a wonderful bloke and I hope he doesn't suffer from all this whatever the outcome. Secondly, I'm finding Seth's stance 'flawed' in that he claims he wants to offer a factual account of what he saw yet can't confirm the schizophrenia beyond 'I know what mental illness looks like' and never heard directly from Kate. The fact Bob claims she's not on medsnow suggests she is not, but again no proof. Also Seth admits he is omitting details in order not to release information on Kate, yet will claim she has a high stigmatised MI? What's he omitting? Was Kate having an affair with Toby? Was she taking drugs willinging around that period? Was her shaved hair present at the scene? These could be influencing details, by omitting some but making such a public claim makes it fishy.

Cory has tweeted about being glad about Toby's stuff coming to light, but also supporting Seths claims. Perhaps his ADD meant he misread the schizophrenia part (doubtful), or perhaps Kate is a schizophrenic. In the messages he sent Seth after the events it said she had reasoning and it wasn't all that crazy - perhaps the drugging and rape? I'm not sure. I'd be most inclined to believe him since he so removed and happy now, but he's said nothing clear and I believe wants to stay removed from it all.

As it stands I believe Kate, however I think there is more information to be told. Probably information that doesn't paint her in.the brightest light which she, as always, would like to withhold. Doesn't make her story false, however.

Will be interesting to see how this progresses.

psychic_ghosty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by psychic_ghosty »

handmadedolly wrote:Spoke about it with my boyfriend because it clearly bothers me and he brought a good point -

Kate was clearly in a very bad mental state at the time. She says she was disoriented and was found in her apartment by friends, and doesn't have much of a recollection of that morning/day/night. Seth on the other hand has plenty of proof that she was taken to the hospital by Kathy not for being drugged and raped but for a mental episode she was having - in which she was probably disoriented in and doesn't have much of a memory of.

In a nutshell, it looks like since Kate doesn't remember much of that day - she might have jumped into the conclusion that she was taken to the hospital for being "drugged" and "taken advantage of" and not for a mental episode she was having, after reading April's statement.

If it comes to that, people will need to bring hospital records and it will be clearer who speaks the truth. It would make it clear why Kate was in the hospital and if she was in the hospital on two separate occasions, one for being drugged and raped and the other for her episode - the former should have a record of a drug analysis and a rape kit performed on her. If there isn't a record of either, well...
Or Kate remembers bits and pieces that stand out like sexual abuse but can't remember much after that. Think she said she blacked out for some of that time. TJ said Seth wasn't there for the whole thing only part of it. And Seth asked her if this happened the day she shaved her head and she said something like she thinks that was the day after. She's probably blacked out on some time and getting stuff mixed up, understandably her memory is from it is probably messed up. She knows she went to hospital but maybe didn't know how she got to her apartment or remember Kathy staying there. She probably thought she was found in her apartment and blacked out most of the time that Seth was with her. But that doesn't mean she can't remember key events maybe before blacking out like sexual abuse. She could've been drugged and sexually abused before Seth had gotten there. Maybe the day before and whatever medication Kate is on could've really been messed up with molly that the effects continued and maybe freaked Toby out because he's never seen anyone have such a reaction to it before. April was there and she supports Kate so I think that's really telling on its own.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

I torn between being proud of cory for staying out of this and sad that he hasn't thrown in his side of the story. Were they split by the mental breakdown or just on rocky terms?

vaultgirl101
Learner
Learner

Post by vaultgirl101 »

Its important to say that.......

April, Clare Lourdes, and TJ Smith were all there that day and support Kate's version of the story.
Seth who was there that day has a different version of the story.
And Kathy hasn't spoken about it yet....

psychic_ghosty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by psychic_ghosty »

vaultgirl101 wrote:Its important to say that.......

April, Clare Lourdes, and TJ Smith were all there that day and support Kate's version of the story.
Seth who was there that day has a different version of the story.
And Kathy hasn't spoken about it yet....
Agreed but I think Seth's version of the story has to do with arriving later. Because TJ Smith said something to Seth how he wasn't there for the whole thing. And that on its own can change the entire perception as well. It is interesting that Seth claims he left some stuff out. What more else could he leave out that could've made a difference in his opinion of the situation?

subzero
Learner
Learner

Post by subzero »

Wow, what a time I choose to check in after a long time. After reading it all it makes me think she would have been much better off staying in the UK with all her good childhood friends around her. I always thought Toby, Seth and the rest of her Hollywood 'friends' were a bit shady.

It's hard to know who to believe. I'm guessing this will end up going to court as Toby will want to clear his name. Hopefully the real truth comes out.

MsV
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MsV »

subzero wrote:Wow, what a time I choose to check in after a long time. After reading it all it makes me think she would have been much better off staying in the UK with all her good childhood friends around her. I always thought Toby, Seth and the rest of her Hollywood 'friends' were a bit shady.

It's hard to know who to believe. I'm guessing this will end up going to court as Toby will want to clear his name. Hopefully the real truth comes out.
That's how I feel about this whole thing. Everything is so crazy. But I knew from the time this group showed up in Kate's vlogs that they were trouble. And that was just in video! In person I would have avoided them like the plague. And I seem to remember it being mentioned on here how clearly Kate was infatuated with Toby.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”