WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

marixinex
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

Post by marixinex »

why is she getting a SECOND nose job when her nose looks fine. her nose has always looked fine.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

marixinex wrote:why is she getting a SECOND nose job when her nose looks fine. her nose has always looked fine.
Body dysmorphia? Also getting a nose job for vanity reasons is hardly a vegan choice, seeing as you are choosing to use medicne that has been by law tested on animals and are causing harm to yourself by butchering your body all to have a smaller bridge or whatever.

She isn't choosing between having a mastectomy because of being high risk of breast cancer, the having reconstructive surgery which could justify using animal testing (as there are no other alternatives), this is a life saving or enhancing decision. Getting a nose job because you don't like it's shape doesn't fit into the definition by the vegan society of veganism as a
philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty

I grew up on the definition of veganism as outlined by the vegan society, rather than youtube videos where a person with botox and implants, gorging on 50 bananas are seen as a "leader" though.

Post by Guest »

She posted this few hours ago but deleted right away
I`ll reupload it just in case
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mam1617
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mam1617 »

Feel sorry for her

Zenasty
Learner
Learner

Post by Zenasty »

I don't get this girl... isn't this her job? How is she making enough money to live when she's constantly deleting her content and rarely uploading?

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

How many times can you reinvent yourself and still not be genuine? :roll:

T0kichan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by T0kichan »

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

Couple of things about Kalel. Overall I think she is more balanced nowadays - but I can't stand how far she goes with things like using 'organic' products such as toothpaste and deodorant. The problem with e.g. organic toothpaste is that without fluoride you will get cavities and what comes to aluminium compounds in deodorants they do not cause cancer (cancer.org). Pseudo science nonsense is so off-putting to me - but well - after a couple of years with ten cavities and a bad body oder she might re-consider. The poor girl is not very well educated.

The nose is cute now but I would be pissed since it is crooked.

arienah
Stalker
Stalker

Post by arienah »

kangawho wrote:.
Why were these photos deleted??

Post by Guest »

here are few pics she deleted recently :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Morgendorffer
Talker
Talker

Post by Morgendorffer »

She posted a quarter year crisis video. She mentions Anthony and also talks about people who've said she looks like a mom. It was a bit of a weird video tbh.

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

She said she's going back to school. :roll:

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Last time she said she wanted to go back to school she dumped Anthony. Seems as though she is breaking up with Cyrus but is anxious about it cuz Anthony is not all up her ass anymore.

SleepingWithMermaids
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SleepingWithMermaids »

TeamAlli wrote:Last time she said she wanted to go back to school she dumped Anthony. Seems as though she is breaking up with Cyrus but is anxious about it cuz Anthony is not all up her ass anymore.
Did anyone watch her most recent video from her vacation with Cyrus? Sounds like they're definitely breaking up. I feel bad for her, she'll probably reinvent herself again and we'll get a new Kalel.

Despite all her faults and poor behavior, I really want her to be single for a while and figure herself out.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

This thread is for the posting pictures/tweets Kalel is going to delete. The general Kalel discussion is here http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 7&start=25

Post by Guest »

she deleted this :P
( I saved all of Cyrus` pics on her accounts so if she started deleting them I`ll post them here :P )

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

the cringiest pic she ever took is finally gone ( and a pic she deleted a while ago, I found it few days ago )

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

[youtube][/youtube]
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Return to “Kalel”