SongofStyle

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: SongofStyle

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Tar Mar was talking about how Aimees shirt has the dye running and it ruined her pants (granted her bf shouldn't have had white Jens in there) but I do wonder about what her thought process was, her clothes aren't exactly cheap.. I have clothes priced at different ranges but I wouldn't be too happy if the dye on my clothes runs with every wash

Sent by my nosey fingers

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

I'm glad I didn't bother ordering from Aimee and Camila's line. I was really close a few times but I don't really want to pay 300+ CAD for cheap fabric. Even the reviews on Revolve say it's overpriced and the fabric looks and feels super cheap.

pampampammap
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pampampammap »

Anyone noticed she got a boob job?

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I thought you were just chatting but she definitely looks fuller Image

Sent by my nosey fingers

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

She had a boob job with small implants years ago (like in the red bathing suit pic) but the two pictures on the bottom definitely look like she's been further enhanced. Haven't really paid attention to her in months though

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

It's always nice to see Dani seemingly doing well..

Sent by my nosey fingers

crysalis
Stalker
Stalker

Post by crysalis »

aah, as a friend of dani that fell out of touch with her, i was shocked to see her transformation and sudden instagram celebrity status. i knew her sister was a somewhat well known blogger, but dani was never involved in that at the time we used to hang out. we used to always (and i’m talking 4-5 nights a week) eat korean bbq together. she was sweet and funny. i ran into her visiting LA but it was like she was a completely different person, and she was talking and laughing to herself and throwing a skateboard around a store on fairfax by herself. her behavior was so “off” i didn’t approach her. it kind of seemed like she was on something, but it seems like she’s working on sobriety now which i’m happy for!

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Is it just me or Aimees face is frozen? I'm not good at spotting such things but I did notice that her face didn't move in this vlog.. Also as expected, she won't ever do anything without #spon

Sent by my nosey fingers

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Ah the ever so creative fashion week videos..idk what to think about her having to sage herself after going to the studio with the bondage stuff, I've never thought of her as some open minded person and she IS judgmental despite how she likes to come off but whatever

I'm probably desensitised but I felt nothing when she talked about her "have you been to China" incident at the airport, meh

Sent by my nosey fingers

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

crysalis wrote:aah, as a friend of dani that fell out of touch with her, i was shocked to see her transformation and sudden instagram celebrity status. i knew her sister was a somewhat well known blogger, but dani was never involved in that at the time we used to hang out. we used to always (and i’m talking 4-5 nights a week) eat korean bbq together. she was sweet and funny. i ran into her visiting LA but it was like she was a completely different person, and she was talking and laughing to herself and throwing a skateboard around a store on fairfax by herself. her behavior was so “off” i didn’t approach her. it kind of seemed like she was on something, but it seems like she’s working on sobriety now which i’m happy for!

I remember people mentioning this in her comments saying there was a video of her talking to herself.this was around the time her and Aimee stopped talking and she got like 10 ridiculous tattoos on her face, neck,etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Salinabish
Learner
Learner

Post by Salinabish »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:14 am
Ah the ever so creative fashion week videos..idk what to think about her having to sage herself after going to the studio with the bondage stuff, I've never thought of her as some open minded person and she IS judgmental despite how she likes to come off but whatever

I'm probably desensitised but I felt nothing when she talked about her "have you been to China" incident at the airport, meh

Sent by my nosey fingers
Yh, you probably are desentisised.

Alyia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alyia »

Did she have her breast implants removed?

If yes, I find the picture from the hospital without any explanation very tasteless and tone deaf from her.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

crysalis wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:01 am
aah, as a friend of dani that fell out of touch with her, i was shocked to see her transformation and sudden instagram celebrity status. i knew her sister was a somewhat well known blogger, but dani was never involved in that at the time we used to hang out. we used to always (and i’m talking 4-5 nights a week) eat korean bbq together. she was sweet and funny. i ran into her visiting LA but it was like she was a completely different person, and she was talking and laughing to herself and throwing a skateboard around a store on fairfax by herself. her behavior was so “off” i didn’t approach her. it kind of seemed like she was on something, but it seems like she’s working on sobriety now which i’m happy for!
Both sisters seems to be super different right? I remember Dani and her weird lives and stories months ago when she broke up with her boyfriend and she was going totally insane.. nonsense babling, criticizing her sister and Jacopo. What does Dani for living? she seems doing it right now and she apologizes for that but what se does, she is always smoking weed, with new boyfriends. luxury clothes and way of living but she barely does anything.. maybe her sister pays everything to her...

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”