vivian vo-farmer

daintydaisy
Learner
Learner

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by daintydaisy »

hatorade wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am
What about her butt job from "weight gain"? I'm betting her dumb boyfriend is probably a closet racist so she wants to get on the same level as the other girls on "the gram" that he probably ogles. She didn't start all the surgeries until she started dating him. She actually seemed pretty smart and confident, investing in real estate and going to college and such, then he came around and she's just buying apartments right and left to chase him around the country. Seriously, what asian girl is like oh yeah I want a huge fucking ass so I have to buy size XL pants? She's dumb - she looked really pretty as her natural self. Maybe if she STOPPED trying to be a sex object she could stop dating all these shallow ass "cheaters" she keeps dating and complaining about.
Yep it's really disappointing that she turned into another washed up Asian girl trying to look white. Her guy is probably a covert racist with an Asian fetish.

Post by Guest »

to-be-continued1 wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:
allsaints wrote:
to-be-continued1 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote: I’ve never seen a YouTuber so disengaged with their audience. She blatantly ignores the comments and can’t even be bothered to at least delete them to make herself look good. Her social blade stats aren’t amazing but she wouldn’t be making nearly enough to support her house mortgage, her rent at the other house, her BMW payments AND her frequent travel trips without them.,
vivian only got popular because of her hair as pathetic as that sounds. that's the internet sometimes. :roll:

"fans" started idolising her for no real reason at all. she lacks personality! i doubt she'll last on youtube. she's so young and her channel is already declining.

I wonder if her Internet fame will last because she's been getting uglier , her facial features are spreading
It probably won’t last long. I know a lot of people found her super pretty , I do sometimes but recently without the makeup she looks really weird to me( but that’s just my opinion). Apart from her looks her content is extremely boring and average she sounds bored everytime she’s filming and she doesn’t put our good content. Her hair is beautiful but you can only film a few videos and let’s be honest her makeup is terrible, the eyeliner doesn’t look good so beauty isn’t an option for her. And then she has the vlogs and she literally does nothing. Go to Panera, to the gym, doing trips with brands and hang out with her dogs and bf. And her routines are cool but somehow she manages to make them boring too bc she has the same personality as an amoeba. So I guess she should finish college and look for a real job in Seattle. Looks are okay but sometimes they aren’t everything in life

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
i don't think she's pretty at all especially now that her youthful look is fading. she dropped out of school so i doubt she has the brains to finish college. she's just an amoeba with decent hair. her future doesn't look bright! :rofl:
What is an amoeba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jansport
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jansport »

An amoeba is a single-celled animal that catches food and moves around. They're super simple and it's shocking whenever they do anything intelligent. This isn't a textbook definition but I hope it helps. I was a biochemistry major and I switched out a few weeks ago lol

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

Now Idk if o should switch back lol

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

hatorade wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am
What about her butt job from "weight gain"? I'm betting her dumb boyfriend is probably a closet racist so she wants to get on the same level as the other girls on "the gram" that he probably ogles. She didn't start all the surgeries until she started dating him. She actually seemed pretty smart and confident, investing in real estate and going to college and such, then he came around and she's just buying apartments right and left to chase him around the country. Seriously, what asian girl is like oh yeah I want a huge fucking ass so I have to buy size XL pants? She's dumb - she looked really pretty as her natural self. Maybe if she STOPPED trying to be a sex object she could stop dating all these shallow ass "cheaters" she keeps dating and complaining about.
Nah. He’s not the reason for her changing and this “persona” is her real self. The only thing is she didn’t have freedom or real money until she was 18. Then she was able to move out and start spending like she wanted. Before then she was merely living the life expected of a regular child (esp a regular Asian child). She never came off as intelligent to me. Quiet, and perhaps a bit studious, yes. But the only reason people thought she may be smart was because she took community college level classes for credits which also boosted Asian stereotypes. Post secondary programs however are increasingly common in the US now and not hard to do since they’re only to achieve an Associate’s degree or credit towards a bachelors. Deep down though Viv has always been a “basic white girl” only now she’s free to present herself as such. Her behavior is very typical of someone who grew up with strict parents.

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

She posted another video trying on formal dresses and like half of the dresses are too small for her lol. It's like saran wrap on her. A bunch of people in the comments are saying she needs to size up, she's clearly not an XS anymore, she's a small or maybe even medium. She posted on her IG story for people to an "assumptions about me" type video. Who wants to bet that she'll ignore all questions about her boob job? I can't believe she still hasn't addressed it.

Post by Guest »

happygolucky wrote:She posted another video trying on formal dresses and like half of the dresses are too small for her lol. It's like saran wrap on her. A bunch of people in the comments are saying she needs to size up, she's clearly not an XS anymore, she's a small or maybe even medium. She posted on her IG story for people to an "assumptions about me" type video. Who wants to bet that she'll ignore all questions about her boob job? I can't believe she still hasn't addressed it.
Was she a junior XS or a regular XS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

happygolucky wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm
She posted another video trying on formal dresses and like half of the dresses are too small for her lol. It's like saran wrap on her. A bunch of people in the comments are saying she needs to size up, she's clearly not an XS anymore, she's a small or maybe even medium. She posted on her IG story for people to an "assumptions about me" type video. Who wants to bet that she'll ignore all questions about her boob job? I can't believe she still hasn't addressed it.
exactly. All of that dresses were too small for her and didn't suit her at all. She should realize that she can't wear that size :roll: about the boob job i agree but she's been lying for her audience for years saying it was because of the pill so idk

xxncxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxncxx »

Is it just me or does she edit her figure in her Instagram posts. Her waistline looks so tiny in her photos but her videos show otherwise.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

happygolucky wrote:
I personally don't think she got a boob job because it's possible to get bigger boobs after 18. I can attest to that. Contraceptives can make some people's boobs bigger, too. Everyone's bodies are unique.

Also, she doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd go out of her way for one.

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

xxncxx wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:33 am
Is it just me or does she edit her figure in her Instagram posts. Her waistline looks so tiny in her photos but her videos show otherwise.
Probably. I remember her posting an instagram photo of her tummy, which didn't look flat at the time, and telling her viewers that they shouldn't believe everything they see in social media because apparently it's common for influencers to edit their bodies to look good in their photos. So, i think that post suggests that she does edit herself for the 'gram.

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

CuriousKoala wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 am
happygolucky wrote:
I personally don't think she got a boob job because it's possible to get bigger boobs after 18. I can attest to that. Contraceptives can make some people's boobs bigger, too. Everyone's bodies are unique.

Also, she doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd go out of her way for one.
Girl, I would bet my life savings that she has gotten a boob job lol. She has all the tell tale signs of a boob job, they have this distinct shape that all girls I know have had a boob job have, and now her nipples always show through any shirts she wears (also what happens when you get a boob job).

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

She is so basic. Yet another boring haul. I didn't even bother to watch it. I just don't have the patience anymore.
The only thing she knows how to do is to dress like a thot next door. xD
Everything is either too short or see through. And she is so predictable it's painfull to watch.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I can't watch her videos, they are all the same and she has 0 personality, it bores me to death

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

like most people i subscribed to her because she is pretty and has nice hair, but i didn't watch her videos religiously because she has no personality. she lost me years ago when she made that sponsored college dorm room video with wayfair. that was SO out of touch, what college student has that much space and money to get their room to look like that? and i didn't like her response to the criticism so i stopped watching and forgot she existed. looking through her ig now is freaky. something in her face has changed (eyes and nose?) and she got a boob job. everything is sponsored and she seems to have gotten lazier. her ig looks like a travel account. it seems like she wants to make the most money with the least amount of effort. the most disappointing thing though is that it looks like she gave everything up for a guy, leaving school and moving around.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I don't understand why she didn't finish college. She could take some online classes while traveling, all she does is spending money on clothes and things for the apartment and wait for her bf to get home. She didn't even put effort on her videos and she has 0 personality :roll:

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:42 am
I don't understand why she didn't finish college. She could take some online classes while traveling, all she does is spending money on clothes and things for the apartment and wait for her bf to get home. She didn't even put effort on her videos and she has 0 personality :roll:
Yeah and like, how many red mini dresses do you actually need? Repetitive videos like these should be banned on youtube XD

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

Never in my life have I ever seen Vivian cry on camera. It honestly made me cry. Even by her tweets, you would've never guessed something was wrong. I'm not even done with the video yet and wondering where tf has Brendan been and where is her comfort since she lives with him (maybe he has been helping... not done with the video). With a history of depression I can say, it's the worst thing ever when you just want to end everything because you feel that's the only way to find peace.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

As someone who has suffered from depression since age 15 and is currently 20 and still dealing with abandonment from family, social anxiety, and confidence I wanna slap this girl over my phone screen. She is making a fucking mockery of real severe depression and is posting a princess cupcake version of it to garner sympathy from her juvenile fan girl subscribers who solely like her for her looks. This is the same girl that has gone years without ever replying or responding to comments on her channel. Her personality and "talent" has never been the reason for her success. She never showed any type of depth or substance to her videos so I don't buy it.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

mxraclouds wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:13 pm
Never in my life have I ever seen Vivian cry on camera. It honestly made me cry. Even by her tweets, you would've never guessed something was wrong. I'm not even done with the video yet and wondering where tf has Brendan been and where is her comfort since she lives with him (maybe he has been helping... not done with the video). With a history of depression I can say, it's the worst thing ever when you just want to end everything because you feel that's the only way to find peace.
I don't follow her on social media so I'm not sure what she typically posts, but social media can hide so much. Most people post only the highlights of their days, weeks, etc. so you don't really see the bad.
She did briefly say that Brendan has helped her, but I had to turn it off about halfway through so I'm not sure if anything else is mentioned about him. You can be there for someone and offer them comfort and understanding and it still not be enough. She may also not have been comfortable opening up to him about everything. He may have also tried to help, but you can't help someone who is not ready to help themselves. Personal related sidenote I always tried to be there for my boyfriend and offer comfort and understanding, but I think he struggled to open up with me about certain things. It's hard to help someone if they aren't open about all of the issues they are facing. Despite trying to help in any way possible, he's currently in the icu due to a suicide attempt. It's easy for an outsider to wonder where someone's support system is when things get this bad, but sometimes the support system is there and always has been, but the person struggling may not have been comfortable enough to fully open up about things. Brendan may very well have been there for her and it sounds like he was, but there's only so much he can do.
I'm glad that she's getting help now and speaking out about these issues.

Return to “V-Z”