KathleenLights

KathleenLights

Post by Guest »

Now I bet she's reading this, all the posters above have valid points...that dv stuff was too much but as ppl are saying it kind of made sense, a little.

Anyway, they're just scared of being exposed and having girls and women wake up and start thinking maybe I don't need that expensive shit on my face that I already own several types from different companies and maybe this crap isn't holy grail after all, just maybe after watching twenty vids on smokey eyes, pop of colour, GRWM etc I now know how to put on makeup and don't need to keep watching all these ridiculous unboxings and chit chats and what's in my freaking bag!!!!

Just saying Kathleen aka kathlyn after awhile there'll be nothing left for you and all your beloved beauty guru muas to edit and chat about because YouTube won't last forever....life outside of YouTube does!

Keep living in that light of a bubble gurrl!

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLights

Post by tired_of_bs »

jessica3llen wrote:Are you fucking kidding me??? These people are ridiculous. Why would you read this stuff if you are up her butt? And also, there is definitely NOT 20 pages on here dedicated to her busted lips. Most of her pages are dedicated to her being a sell out, liar, Jaclyn Hill clone, passive aggressive, dishonest, fake youtuber!!! Granted, I disagree with some of the stuff posted in here about the DV and her accent, but most of the stuff posted is warranted by evidence. We don't just make shit up about her, we back it up. I just will never understand why these fan girls come to this site and read the trash sections.

When I saw the tweet I was like, firstly, RIP ENGLISH
Secondly, How much you guys wanna bet that Ebony Griffin is the minion who keeps coming to this page and defending Kathleen ?
Lastly, IMO we do not have a right to complain about them bitching about us because we're bitching about them. Anyways the DV stuff is a bit too much and eclipses the actual important problems we have with her. We should get a mod to delete them so that the actual problems we have with Kathleen do not get overlooked because of all the theories

cxrrin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cxrrin »

jessica3llen wrote:OH! And to top it off Kathleen bit the bait and is ranting about it on fucking snapchat calling us ASSHOLES! Good job Kathleen, you have really shown your true colors!"
I mean, don't act surprised when you talk about someones potential abusive relationship and they call you an asshole. (I'm using you lightly btw. I don't just mean you specifically)

I don't get why that girl would even tweet that snapshot to Kathleen in the first place.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

cxrrin wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:OH! And to top it off Kathleen bit the bait and is ranting about it on fucking snapchat calling us ASSHOLES! Good job Kathleen, you have really shown your true colors!"
I mean, don't act surprised when you talk about someones potential abusive relationship and they call you an asshole. (I'm using you lightly btw. I don't just mean you specifically)

I don't get why that girl would even tweet that snapshot to Kathleen in the first place.
Yes that's true
To everybody, if you didn't say anything about potential DV in Kathleen-Danny's relationship then the abuse Kathleen gave wasn't meant for you. Since we bitch about her we don't really have a right to get offended when she does the same. We have our reasons & she has hers.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

tired_of_bs wrote:
cxrrin wrote:

Yes that's true,.
To everybody, if you didn't say anything about potential DV in Kathleen-Danny's relationship then the abuse wasn't meant for you. Since we bitch about her we don't really have a right to get offended when she does the same. We have our reasons & she has hers.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

I love this site and while I'm a new member, I've been reading it forever. To me it seems like sometimes people dislike a "guru" so much that they just throw poo against the wall to see if anything sticks. It's a gossip site, some people think if they have the "best" gossip that it makes them special. The more outlandish the claim, the better they think they look.
Yes...some of these gurus are money grubbing phonies, but that doesn't mean everything about them is horrible. Being on YouTube doesn't make someone a bad mom, or a awful wife or that they're getting beat by their husband or the multitude of other things they are accused of regularly on here, just because they shill some products on a beauty channel.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

LOL Thanks for specifying you were using a general "you"... I was like what? I DON'T THINK DANNY BEATS HER! You can see in a lot of her more recent snaps how rough her dogs play and she will be right there with them on the same level.

I don't believe that because I bitch about her I don't have a right to get offended. So that is something I disagree on, but I'm really not that annoyed by her calling us assholes. I just think it is so interesting she went there right after she said she would do a video on positivity.

Oh and here is her latest sponsored crap. I have never once seen her use crest white strips before... and sorry I can't embed this one

http://www.eonline.com/videos/234772/ho ... rfect-glow

ETA: I hate when these big companies like E, or L'Oreal, Maybelline put out these videos with youtubers because in most of them they aren't even actually applying makeup. Kathleen's face was already done. Except her lipstick. So I just don't see them as actually being helpful, it's sole purpose is as an advertisement for those white strips.

green_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by green_tea »

Ok...so she's teaming up with essiebutton now? Aka one of the laziest people on youtube who keeps plugging products without actually acknowledging it? Well, that's even worse than Jaclyn!

Also, the beginning of the video seemed like I was watching QVC. I'm just a couple of more crappy videos away from unsubscribing...

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

jessica3llen wrote:LOL Thanks for specifying you were using a general "you"... I was like what? I DON'T THINK DANNY BEATS HER! You can see in a lot of her more recent snaps how rough her dogs play and she will be right there with them on the same level.

I don't believe that because I bitch about her I don't have a right to get offended. So that is something I disagree on, but I'm really not that annoyed by her calling us assholes. I just think it is so interesting she went there right after she said she would do a video on positivity.
Tbh, your post about her calling us assholes looks like you're really upset ! But if you're not then ok.
She's not a saint, she's not Gandhi; you can't expect her to read shit about her husband and then expect her to offer the other cheek. Everyone has their limits. Honestly, I do not see how anyone can be positive about people speculating that their husband beats them, noone here would still be kind to the people who said something like this to them. When someone puts themselves out on the internet, they expose their life & they should be ready to face everything, but the DV was out of line.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah, if you go back to the post where I said she called us assholes I was bringing up the fact that she even addressed it. Nowhere in it did I say I was annoyed, bothered, offended, or hurt by it. I agree with what you are saying about people having their limits but, there is also the option to not even pay attention to that bullshit. She didn't have to respond to the original tweet, and she definitely didn't have to go on snapchat talking about it. To me those actions are the exact opposite of not sweating the small stuff. And then my second post about it, I echo the same sentiment. That it is just striking me wrong how she preaches positivity, yet is very negative and passive aggressive on social media. And if anything what I was annoyed about, is that of all the stuff we complain about, that is the one thing that comes to light, and most of us on this thread don't even agree with it.

I'm not saying she is wrong for being upset by it, but she doesn't need to take to social media like that. Just my opinion. I think she could have handled it differently, but I guess of all the negative shit she replies to this is the one that would most warrant a response. But honestly I don't even know why that person tweeted her that in the first place.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

jessica3llen wrote:Yeah, if you go back to the post where I said she called us assholes I was bringing up the fact that she even addressed it. Nowhere in it did I say I was annoyed, bothered, offended, or hurt by it. I agree with what you are saying about people having their limits but, there is also the option to not even pay attention to that bullshit. She didn't have to respond to the original tweet, and she definitely didn't have to go on snapchat talking about it. To me those actions are the exact opposite of not sweating the small stuff. And then my second post about it, I echo the same sentiment. That it is just striking me wrong how she preaches positivity, yet is very negative and passive aggressive on social media. And if anything what I was annoyed about, is that of all the stuff we complain about, that is the one thing that comes to light, and most of us on this thread don't even agree with it.

I'm not saying she is wrong for being upset by it, but she doesn't need to take to social media like that. Just my opinion. I think she could have handled it differently, but I guess of all the negative shit she replies to this is the one that would most warrant a response. But honestly I don't even know why that person tweeted her that in the first place.
I don't want to argue with you but I just gotta point out that the stuff she is upset over can't be labelled as small stuff. Since most of us on this thread do not agree about the DV stuff, how about we call mods to delete those posts? Then we can refocus the attention to the posts showing how bad Kathleen's channel has gotten.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I don't think you are arguing! Hope I didn't give that impression. And I agree about those posts being removed and just focusing on her channel.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

jessica3llen wrote:Yeah, if you go back to the post where I said she called us assholes I was bringing up the fact that she even addressed it. Nowhere in it did I say I was annoyed, bothered, offended, or hurt by it. I agree with what you are saying about people having their limits but, there is also the option to not even pay attention to that bullshit. She didn't have to respond to the original tweet, and she definitely didn't have to go on snapchat talking about it. To me those actions are the exact opposite of not sweating the small stuff. And then my second post about it, I echo the same sentiment. That it is just striking me wrong how she preaches positivity, yet is very negative and passive aggressive on social media. And if anything what I was annoyed about, is that of all the stuff we complain about, that is the one thing that comes to light, and most of us on this thread don't even agree with it.

Do you think if someone accused your husband of beating you, that you would qualify it as "small stuff"?

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LunaSheep »

Okay, saying her husband is abusing her is not small stuff. She has a right to be upset about that. Done and done. Can we not start a back and forth war?
Previously xluna_bella <3

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

And just to clarify I only used those words because it is the title of the book she keeps talking about that changed her life, not literally calling those accusations "small stuff" and tired of bs already made a great post about it. So sorry I used those words because that isn't what I meant.

Post by Guest »

Maybe her next thread could be called "sponsored pony, where the light don't shine"

Youngturtle
Learner
Learner

Post by Youngturtle »

OMG a DV claim is really serious and not to be taken lightly. Lmao all this just makes me digress to my post about her growing up. She's pathetic lol, and these idiot minions are too blind to realize that they're these YTers' cash cows.

Also to the minion who was lurking... Hi! Too bad you're too scared to actually say anything to any of us. If we're low lives, then what are you? It doesn't really make you any better If you're just looking thru this thread. It makes you quite creepy, actually.
GUHREEN JOOS!
Hold on babybairz my face is itcheeeeee

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

The DV shaming/ related posts have been deleted. Hopefully the discussion will return to normal, civilized gossiping :D

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

Nesoi wrote:The DV shaming/ related posts have been deleted. Hopefully the discussion will return to normal, civilized gossiping :D
Thanks Nesoi <3

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Does it take time for the thread to update because I still saw the post on page 11.

Return to “KathleenLights”