Why Guru Gossipers "Bully" Trisha Paytas

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why Guru Gossipers "Bully" Trisha Paytas

Post by senpai »

We all know how much Trisha Paytas loves to play the victim so I thought I would make a thread about why it is that people here at Guru Gossiper "bully" her.

----------

The "trolling" videos. They are a big reason she is disliked and not taken seriously in general, but GG members don't usually care about these.

----------

Her fake "body positivity". Trisha claims that she loves her body and encourages young subscribers to do the same. Which sounds great, except that it's not genuine.
She will claim to be "curvy and loving it" one second and then desperately tries to lose weight the next. She has even made fun of other people's bodies, after saying how horrible it is that people call her "fat".

----------

Her insensitivity to sexual assault and rape victims.

----------

Her sexism and hatred of women.

----------

Some of her deleted videos.

- "Being Gay is a Choice" included her spewing homophobic ignorance from her mouth and claiming that bisexuality do not exist and that people choose to be gay.

- "Fuck Peta" included her talking about how much she hates animals and does not care if they are abused or tortured. She has since made an "apology" video which is still up.

(No screenshot of. If you have one, please post below)
- "Jesus and the Jews" and "My Thoughts on Hitler" were both videos where she praises Hitler and condemns and mocks Jews.

----------

Her constant lies. This could have its own thread to be honest, but here are a couple.

---

In this video, she insinuated that she had sexual relations with Robin Williams, and had "hung out with him a dozen times" when she was 19 years old, even though in this earlier tweet she said she didn't know him.

---

She claims to not Photoshop her pictures. She clearly does.

Selfie vs pic someone else took

----------

Make your own opinion on whether or not you believe she really is against bullying and is as honest as her fishies believe.

I know I missed a lot but will talk about her racism, religion/"celibacy" and the fights with other YouTubers in another post. If you have any screenshots or videos to add, please feel free to post below.

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Why Guru Gossipers "Bully" Trisha Paytas

Post by Gurugossiperx »

Her first business endeavors included saying she handmade her own bracelets, but they were really bought in bulk from Ebay. She ended up deleting her video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOjhczut0wQA

Her skewed view of self-love. If she is going to be a liar, why not fake her confidence 24/7? Being wishy-washy is only confusing her 12 year old fans who watch her and also discredits anything she writes on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnINsifdBTw

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I have stickied this topic for easy fishie access :tu:

Also, here is a link to a thread specifially about Trisha's lying: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=12882

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

Trisha preaches 'be kind, you never know what others are going through' and 'everyone is beautiful' yet she'll talk crap about Alexa Ray Joel.

Beyotch
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyotch »

Can someone post the link of the real company her tanning products are from? Where she just slapped her own label on it

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

sexysleuth
Talker
Talker

Post by sexysleuth »

Beyotch wrote:Can someone post the link of the real company her tanning products are from? Where she just slapped her own label on it
I posted in thread 19 exactly what her relabeled products were but here's a link to the catalog! http://visageprousa.com/wp-content/uplo ... al_New.pdf (pg. 58, 68, 69)

ShaniceDejaCosby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShaniceDejaCosby »

Wow... I always thought this girl was an "actress," though not a very good one. I always figured she didn't really believe any of those silly points she claimed in her videos, especially talking about being chaste when she's half naked most of the time. I get why people dislike her, especially with her insensitivity to sexual abuse, but I never thought she was truly serious. Now that I'm starting to wonder. :(

Am I the only who thought she wasn't serious when you first watched her?

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

^ I don't remember what I thought, but serious or not, she needs to learn you can't say whatever you want under the guise of "trolling" and so do her minions. She's not a comedian, she's not an actress, she's a nobody who says disgusting shit for money and attention.

picaresque
Learner
Learner

Post by picaresque »

Oh FFS, you cannot call people bullies when you BUILT YOUR ENTIRE CAREER BEING A BIG FUCKING BULLY.
Newsflash Trisha, that's what TROLLING IS. You got famous on youtube for making stupid videos saying stupid shit to get a rise out of people, and as us ~bullies~ have so wonderfully pointed out, 90% of the time you went for the most offensive shit you could think of.
THAT IS BEING A BULLY.
You sit there and cry and say you're sorry and we need to stop, what about all the people who told YOU to stop for years, YEARS?! And you would wave your hand and say "oh my gaaaw I'm just jokeen, I'm just trolleen everyone knows thaaaaat" well your fucking ignorant shit might have seriously hurt people over the years.

Sitting there with no makeup on crying in your apartment to show how authentic your "apologies" were does fucking nothing. You made your career out of being a bully, and nothing you can do will change that.

Tay413
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Tay413 »

Trisha has unapologetically said racist, sexist, and homophobic things in her videos. then she gets mad when people do not take it lightly? She is a grown woman who's career is in a public space, she should know better. now she knows what it feels like for the people she hurts when she says those terrible things. trisha is the queen of trolling yet she can't handle her own medicine. You can ignore the haters, or you can realize that some of them actually have a point to their criticism and change for the better.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Ok tough guy. Have a cookie & take a breather.

xoxo_anonymous
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo_anonymous »

This YouTube commenter pretty much summed it up perfectly

supermaryfan1
Talker
Talker

Post by supermaryfan1 »

In this video she refers to a black woman as being "ghetto" when she could of used the words "aggressive", "rude", "nasty" etc.

Myprettyface
Learner
Learner

Post by Myprettyface »

[quote="supermaryfan1"]

In this video she refers to a black woman as being "ghetto" when she could of used the words "aggressive", "rude", "nasty" etc.[/quote

Wow. I remember watching that video when it posted but dayum!! I do not remember her swearing like a damn sailor!! I thot that was a more recent development like last two years kinda thing!! Yokes

TrishaTheDiva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TrishaTheDiva »

Trying to make excuses for such horrific behavior like bullying?

Wow, jealousy is so ugly... While you sit there and judge and hate, Queen Trisha aka Slaysha who's killing it is going to the bank and making that money thooo. $$$

Can't say the same about you peasants!

**this post/user has already been addressed by the moderators, thank you**

Typhoid Mary
Learner
Learner

Post by Typhoid Mary »

TrishaTheDiva wrote:Trying to make excuses for such horrific behavior like bullying?

Wow, jealousy is so ugly... While you sit there and judge and hate, Queen Trisha aka Slaysha who's killing it is going to the bank and making that money thooo. $$$

Can't say the same about you peasants!
Oh, hi Trisha.

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

I don't think anyone has brought this up. The rape jokes that she continues to make. I tweeted her before and asked nicely for her to stop. She replied she would because she's "changed" in her newest video with Shane she says rapist peeps.

People can say "Relax it's a joke," but when it happens to you or someone you love. It's no longer funny.

trillowsmith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trillowsmith »

Good job! I'd like to add, however, that many of her fishies insist that the Robin Williams tweet was actually about someone else because she referred to someone named Harland Williams in the tweet's replies.

I'd just like to clarify that she was responding to a fishy who thought that she dated Robin Williams in the past after she implied that she dated a man whose name rhymed with "Schmarland Schmilliams". The names are similar, so that's kind of understandable...but, I just wanted to add that little snippet of information to the deluded fuckwits who still think Trish and RW knew one another.

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

This is why you guys fell in love with her tho. Her whole shtick was being the train wreck youtuber you love to hate. Shane Dawson does the same racist/sexist/rape accepting shizz and he barely gets flack. The reason she truly gets "bullied" is because she was too weak to let the idiots who didn't get her type of humor catch on like they did with Miranda Sings.
Instead, she started back tracking and apologizing as soon as she started getting dragged.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”