RETIRED MODERATOR

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread - Part 8

Post by xoxo_nicole »

Like what does she even mean by that? Why did she think that would be smart to tweet? How do you pretend to be Jewish?

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

:roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

gouda wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
can she not
Honestly..... Like I bet she plays into the antisemitic stereotypes but is like "IT'S OK MY BEST FRIEND IS JEWISH!!!"

turtlemartini
Talker
Talker

Post by turtlemartini »

bluecoconutx3 wrote::roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

this is not how feminism works meghan, this is not how it works at all.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

collegegirl2011 wrote:lol I tried to do that pose with my tongue and I looked ridiculous, I don't think that's her tongue...not that it matters....

Did anyone notice that she tagged her fucking nose in that picture? I hate how she constantly talks about "Olivia", it makes me wonder if she's self conscious about the whole thing otherwise why even bring it up? I would want people to forget about it and not brand myself as the girl who got a nose job.
Yeah, it doesn't really matter. I don't know why a certain user got so mad about us debating whether it was her tongue or teeth, the only reason I posted about it a second time was because I thought it was funny and it reminded me of the dress thing. I remember she got upset when we were talking about Victoria's Secret models, too. Like everyone was just stating their opinion in a non-disrespectful manner and then she swoops in saying she's not going to go "back-and-forth" with me, like we were having an argument or something when I had only replied to her once. It was just a discussion, but whatever.

I do think it is kind of weird of her to do that(the tagging thing), but the girl who runs the insta account is actually really flattered by it and it makes her really happy that Meghan does that, so it no longer bothers me tbh. I kind of started seeing it as something cute that she does for one of her followers.

That is if we are talking about the same insta account, if not, please disregard lol.

Edit* Any other time she mentions Olivia is kind of jarring though. Like those pictures she posted where she said Olivia "made" her do it. :roll:

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

[tweet][/tweet]

say it with me meghan, feminism has nothing to do with chivalry

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

If she wants to pretend to be a hardcore feminist can she do a 5min google search beforehand, to at least know the meaning of the word?! :rofl:

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

I wonder how she feels about Lauren "acting in a movie", considering Meghan wants to be an actress and Lauren always seemed to be leaning towards a different sector of the entertainment business. Now Lauren is saying she wants to be in more movies. Even though this movie isn't huge, I think it'll open some doors for her. What has Meghan done? Nothing.

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

^ she got a role in the ilovemakeup series (please feel the sarcasm)

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

[tweet][/tweet]
This is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

Not to bring up the teeth/tongue thing to start it up again...But I legitimately wanted to know which one it was. I honestly couldn't tell...

Meghan just makes no sense to me with the Jewish thing.

I really don't think she knows what feminism means. I think she has independence and feminism all mixed up.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

im so surprised meghan hasn't gotten a part in a low budget movie that all these youtubers have been coming out with or have been staring in. i expected her to be in a shane dawson film or something by now but maybe she thinks shes too good for it

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

pizzaparties wrote:I wonder how she feels about Lauren "acting in a movie", considering Meghan wants to be an actress and Lauren always seemed to be leaning towards a different sector of the entertainment business. Now Lauren is saying she wants to be in more movies. Even though this movie isn't huge, I think it'll open some doors for her. What has Meghan done? Nothing.
it really bothers me that lauren got the movie deal and I've never met her so I'm guessing it would bother meghan. its super annoying how it was grace, hannah and mamrie and led to more deals like grace's tv show, the hey usa series and so many other things, then lauren whom is my least favourite youtuber and human of all time is going to have something really cool to add to her resume really pisses me off.
meghans resume as we saw was justt.... *eyes emoji*

Post by Guest »

karamel wrote:im so surprised meghan hasn't gotten a part in a low budget movie that all these youtubers have been coming out with or have been staring in. i expected her to be in a shane dawson film or something by now but maybe she thinks shes too good for it
The girl's whole resume consists of low budget web series shit. I wouldn't start acting too prestige if I were her. 8-)

Post by Guest »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
collegegirl2011 wrote:lol I tried to do that pose with my tongue and I looked ridiculous, I don't think that's her tongue...not that it matters....

Did anyone notice that she tagged her fucking nose in that picture? I hate how she constantly talks about "Olivia", it makes me wonder if she's self conscious about the whole thing otherwise why even bring it up? I would want people to forget about it and not brand myself as the girl who got a nose job.
Yeah, it doesn't really matter. I don't know why a certain user got so mad about us debating whether it was her tongue or teeth, the only reason I posted about it a second time was because I thought it was funny and it reminded me of the dress thing. I remember she got upset when we were talking about Victoria's Secret models, too. Like everyone was just stating their opinion in a non-disrespectful manner and then she swoops in saying she's not going to go "back-and-forth" with me, like we were having an argument or something when I had only replied to her once. It was just a discussion, but whatever.

I do think it is kind of weird of her to do that(the tagging thing), but the girl who runs the insta account is actually really flattered by it and it makes her really happy that Meghan does that, so it no longer bothers me tbh. I kind of started seeing it as something cute that she does for one of her followers.

That is if we are talking about the same insta account, if not, please disregard lol.

Edit* Any other time she mentions Olivia is kind of jarring though. Like those pictures she posted where she said Olivia "made" her do it. :roll:
I think it's cool that Meghan does it to bring the girl happiness and all, but I just don't understand how someone can be so dazzled by a person who simply makes youtube videos. I think what is even more weird is how she brings it up in like every single video, especially when she did it on set!

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I'm pretty sure she's visiting Sydney. So the tweet must have something to do with Sydney. SMH tho.

CMarcs
Learner
Learner

Post by CMarcs »

So now they're "fans" not "viewers" lollllllllllll ok Meghan

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

collegegirl2011 wrote:
I think it's cool that Meghan does it to bring the girl happiness and all, but I just don't understand how someone can be so dazzled by a person who simply makes youtube videos. I think what is even more weird is how she brings it up in like every single video, especially when she did it on set!
Me neither. Or like when people say it saves them from depression or whatever, like I think it's really cool and all, I just don't know how they can be so influential. I thought it was maybe an age thing, but I'm 21 and I started being really into youtube at 15 and I never felt like that.

I really enjoy watching "booktube" and there are adults that send those booktubers free books even though they already have a million books, most of them unread. I just don't get it.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”