How do you know I don't? :lol:

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Post by blahbl4h »

I love all of the comments about seeing a nursery tour. HELLO! They live in a tiny one bedroom apartment. There is no nursery.

BigSqueezes
Learner
Learner

Post by BigSqueezes »

Marnie you are so right, she doesn't post any comment or question that isn't flattering or complimentary to her. Such a hypocrite. It really was a pathetic video to watch and so surprising that she would even post it. I feel so sorry for that baby. That was awkward and painful to watch. If that is the state of their young marriage now, I shudder to think of what's to come. So so sad. It's so obvious she reads this board too and it must kill her that she can't delete these comments! I wonder how many accounts she has so she can post fake compliments on her videos? I mean are there that many fools out there who think they are a cute couple?
Formerly known as OG83

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

OG83 wrote:Marnie you are so right, she doesn't post any comment or question that isn't flattering or complimentary to her. Such a hypocrite. It really was a pathetic video to watch and so surprising that she would even post it. I feel so sorry for that baby. That was awkward and painful to watch. If that is the state of their young marriage now, I shudder to think of what's to come. So so sad. It's so obvious she reads this board too and it must kill her that she can't delete these comments! I wonder how many accounts she has so she can post fake compliments on her videos? I mean are there that many fools out there who think they are a cute couple?

You know what you're right. I wonder how many she's made over the years? I know she got caught back a few years ago for doing the very thing you mentioned. Making fake accounts for subscribers views and what not. I think she used a email associated with her current custom youtube page. IDK Do I think she stopped back then? HELL NO, she never stops a good thing ;) I feel bad for that baby, she admits to hating kids, her husband admits to hating her, she looks shocked :o What will this kid think in a few years? When he can actually understand he was born into this world as a blackmail pawn in his mothers ridiculous self esteem issue game? I know this when I was younger a very good friend of mine just didn't like kids, but she never said she hated them. Now she still at 29 does not like or wish to have kids but she still is respectful around children. I don't think Caveman is nice or humble around other peoples kids, I'm sure she bitches "get these assholes out of my swollen face!" Lorraine can Lie all she wants about having "friends" (but all these people on youtube after watching that sad video) complimenting them on how cute they are and how much in love???? hahaha UGH I'm sorry but i just can't believe that so many of her subscribers REALLY thought that video was pure radiating love between two people. No freaking way! :?

mydirrtysecret
Learner
Learner

Post by mydirrtysecret »

If Lorraine is this delusional about Brian and constantly lying about their relationship, I personally see him filing for divorce in the not so distant future. Lorraine is such a shitty person that all her negative energy and karma is catching up with her! I pray for that baby and that he doesn't come out fucked up/raised like his mother. I think she will never find true love or happiness because of how she is. She clearly has too many issues.

BigSqueezes
Learner
Learner

Post by BigSqueezes »

MarnieTheMule wrote:
OG83 wrote:Marnie you are so right, she doesn't post any comment or question that isn't flattering or complimentary to her. Such a hypocrite. It really was a pathetic video to watch and so surprising that she would even post it. I feel so sorry for that baby. That was awkward and painful to watch. If that is the state of their young marriage now, I shudder to think of what's to come. So so sad. It's so obvious she reads this board too and it must kill her that she can't delete these comments! I wonder how many accounts she has so she can post fake compliments on her videos? I mean are there that many fools out there who think they are a cute couple?

You know what you're right. I wonder how many she's made over the years? I know she got caught back a few years ago for doing the very thing you mentioned. Making fake accounts for subscribers views and what not. I think she used a email associated with her current custom youtube page. IDK Do I think she stopped back then? HELL NO, she never stops a good thing ;) I feel bad for that baby, she admits to hating kids, her husband admits to hating her, she looks shocked :o What will this kid think in a few years? When he can actually understand he was born into this world as a blackmail pawn in his mothers ridiculous self esteem issue game? I know this when I was younger a very good friend of mine just didn't like kids, but she never said she hated them. Now she still at 29 does not like or wish to have kids but she still is respectful around children. I don't think Caveman is nice or humble around other peoples kids, I'm sure she bitches "get these assholes out of my swollen face!" Lorraine can Lie all she wants about having "friends" (but all these people on youtube after watching that sad video) complimenting them on how cute they are and how much in love???? hahaha UGH I'm sorry but i just can't believe that so many of her subscribers REALLY thought that video was pure radiating love between two people. No freaking way! :?
Wow, Marnie, I didn't know she did that in the past and got caught, what a psycho! Totally agree though, no way that many people think they are a cute couple, she looks tiny, skinny, tan, beautiful skin fill in the blank. What a load of crap!
Formerly known as OG83

lovehurts
Learner
Learner

Post by lovehurts »

Do we officially know she was accused for making fake accounts? I've never heard of that before.

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

Well I've watched Lorraine over the years I never liked her. Especially back when she did her never ending blogTV's I'd watch for the train wreck entertainment value of her shitty life. I remember a troll back (way back) when basically trolled her and got all this info on her and basically proved she made an account using the same email she used for her Current custom channel (Blogtv) and was always saying how beautiful she was and so lucky and would attack her subs if they said anything but ass kisser comments. This was ages ago so IDK if it can be proven but I remember the proof,that's all I need.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

I feel like Lorraine always shows what necklace she's wearing in her pregnancy vids (which is always the same one) just so she can shove her boobs into the camera for everyone to have a peek. She also lifted up her dress to show her belly. I know she was wearing some kind of shorts underneath but really she could have just worn a shirt and jeans. She knew in advance she was doing a vlog soooo... :? And there's no way in heck she's smaller than other pregnant women she's seen. Her belly is huge!

fun3ralhom3girl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fun3ralhom3girl »

I like how in her "Pregnancy : Skincare & Body Care Routine!" she talks about wanting to remove chemicals and simplifying her routine yet she has been dyeing her hair her whole pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still, seems kind of redundant.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

fun3ralhom3girl wrote:I like how in her "Pregnancy : Skincare & Body Care Routine!" she talks about wanting to remove chemicals and simplifying her routine yet she has been dyeing her hair her whole pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still, seems kind of redundant.
I'm saying this with love, but: what did you expect? This is the same person who said "I don't want to breastfeed because it will make my child needy"

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh jesus.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

MarnieTheMule wrote:How incredibly AWKWARD!!!! Her face has always been swollen, so I'm not going to give her that, when it comes to her ridiculous lisp. I always thought she had one but she must really take forever filming her regular videos, because she is a 30 something year old woman GO to a fucking speech therapist already. I watched this with my husband last night and he was in shock at how Brian was so distant and how obvious it was that he didn't even like her, let alone love Lorraine. Brian hates life. I've never in my life watched a man express his disgust for his wife via YT before LOL Lorraine he doesn't want to mate with you because silly kid HIS trix go by the name dicks ;) I loved when he spoke about how they met LMAO yeah "his friends" haha because all his friends are gay and he is obviously gay, duh. I wish you the best Brian, may you find yourself a good man and remember Lorraine is a nightmare to bad ya had to go and pro-create with her. sucks for you.
Lol! I also thought it was funny when they were talking about how they met and he was going to have a hard time saying his friend's "boyfriend." We all know his friends were gay so I don't know why he was too uncomfortable to just say it, afterall he was never too uncomfortable about his male friend putting his hand down his pants.

kl_2887
Talker
Talker

Post by kl_2887 »

afterall he was never too uncomfortable about his male friend putting his hand down his pants.
OMG WHAT?!?! :-o
Love. More. Bunnies.

la peche
Learner
Learner

Post by la peche »

She is ridiculous. Why on earth does she think anyone wants to see her belly?! Spare us!!!!

These Current Family videos are so stupid. Who cares how she is feeling every week? I didn't feel the need to share every last symptom that I experienced and I don't want to hear every last detail of my family member or friends' pregnancies so why oh why does she think her pregnancy is so special. Who cares if her back is sore this week?!?! And I love how she tries to come off as some kind of expert and then can't even explain all of the medical information she has learned. I also thought it was so weird that she was saying she didn't want the baby to come until the due date or later. I have never heard a mother-to-be say this. Most want to meet their child as soon as possible!

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

for their sake, i hope the baby takes after brian.

in the beginning.. i didnt think her relationship with brian would last.. let alone their marriage, but now that they have a baby coming.. brian just doesnt seem like he would bail- especially now that he has a kid to think about. plus, this is his 2nd marriage.. i would hate to seem him get divorced again because he seems like a good guy. the drinking that lorraine mentions worries me, but i feel like he still has his priorities together.. i mean, he works how many jobs? sheesh.

lovehurts
Learner
Learner

Post by lovehurts »

The Current Family Videos are stupid! I enjoy Lorraine but I don't care about minor details such as what she is craving and if she has heartburn or not. I can tell she loves making them because they are the only series she has actually followed up on. The What I'm Wearing Presently and The Current Cosmetics and her entire The Current Favorites channel Quit after a few videos.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I would make daily vlogs about my pregnancy too. Wouldn't show my child in videos.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

The style diet did pregnancy vlogs, so did samantha scheurman ...some YT's just make them. I enjoy them.

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

what would Caveman pregnancy vlogs consist of? Hi I'm an orange beast with this totally unwanted bump mmmk, oh and like yeah my hubby doesn't love me because like he's way to cool to love anyone, and he rather be hangin with the boys anyways (aka the girls ;) ) cause my hubby keeps it real. He's a real man like that. Oh and I'm going to sit on my lumpy ass and haul massive amounts of needless junk for this baby that's already consuming my SO FAB life. Hey Granny Debs don't think your going to get out of watching this baby like seriously after it pops out.

I'm glad she didn't do vlogs can you imagine how many times this worthless moron would flash her funky looking tits to the masses and her weird look mouth of a belly button to us...Hell NO Plus she was way to busy being Lazy and sitting on her ass gaining one pound a week for 38 weeks. O.O *coughs* Bull shit!

kjwalsh33
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kjwalsh33 »

i've never been a huge fan of lorraine, but lately i have just been blown away by her stupidity and downright unpleasant attitude. this is usually the happiest time of a woman's life. but lorraine just looks miserable. the way she says things makes her seem so insecure and its obvious she is trying to make up for something. when she talks about only gaining a pound a week i want to slap her back into reality. she has obviously gained a lot of weight..but who the heck cares if you're gaining weight?? you're freakin' pregnant with a beautiful baby boy! i get it..we women want to gain as little as possible but she looks like an idiot talking about how small she is. i just can't stand it! i pray her baby never has weight issues bc he is going to be in for one heck of a ride! in her husband & wife answer video i couldn't believe how bad she looked! and normally i would never talk about a person's look in a negative way--but she is even uglier on the inside so i feel it's justified i guess. she just does not seem like a good person. but anyways..that video was just sad. i've never seen a more awkward couple. my hubby is my best friend and i am so relaxed around him, as most spoused are! they act like it's a business arrangement. and where did that lisp come from? has she manipulated all of her videos that bad? between the harsh angle and her obvious speech impediment it was like she transformed overnight (not that she was ever near perfect..this was just beyond hideous though!) i just hope she miraculously surprises us all and becomes a loving, caring and devoted mother. bc that is really all that matters now! ok sorry for that crazy long rant!

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”