General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 18

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

VanessaVanity wrote:Cut and pasted from 10/30/12

Girl..I'm buying those shoes to do housework in.....nakey:))) tell Brooke to hang in there I remember those days all too well and there's nothing worse than sore teeth....ok, maybe a sore vagina:))))))))))))) you!!
Flowerbomb31 19 hours ago

LOL!!! Girl! You are something!! I may have to run the vacuum around tonight--in those shoes--nakey! LOL! You need this bra, too---it will look FAB on you! Love ya, you sweet, funny girl!! xoxo Lisa
LisaLisaD1 in reply to Flowerbomb31

Is this what you guys were referring to? It looks like Flowerbomb made the vagina comment, not Lisa. But the naked vacuuming is gross enough. Shudder...
Aha that's the one, and you're right, it wasn't said by Lisa, I had forgotten that. Now I remember that what shocked me was that neither did she delete that comment nor did she ifnore it, quite the opposite, she validated it by continuing the tone of the conversation. Even if she didn't say it, I thought how can Lisa (whom at the time I still regarded as a nice woman to follow on youtube) allow anyone mention her daughter in the same sentence as such unclassy comment in public and leave it there without deleting! How fast does she delete comments that are more in the tone of concerned viewers (concerned for her addiction and neglecgt for her children or pets or whatever) and not delete such a disgusting comment (disgusting due to the context, being it in a public forum and with her daughter's name) I was disturbed at the time and disturbed again upon recalling it in light of what is unravelling about her daughter.
I'm more apalled now that I think of it -- this is a woman who claims to love her family above everyting, and that her family comes first before anything else, but those are jst words,in reality, she can spend hours and hours researching on what liostick some celebrity wears, chasing after a beauty product phoning store branches in other states when her local branch has ran out, she monitors the comments section of her social media and deletes comments that reveal her true colours, BUT SHE CANNOT BE BOTHERED DOING THE SAME FOR THE WELLBEING OF HER OWN DAUGHTER. Lisa instead of spending hours looking at herselfn the mirror fixing her makeup, hair and clothes and researching inconsequencial unimportant stuff on internet SHOULD USE her time to PROTECT HER DAUGHTER, spend time with her, monitor her nternet activity, etc. Clean, tidy up your house, care for your family with actions not with words.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Oh and I forgot to mention -- I have talked about this maybe a couple of years ago-- I remember when Lisa was first starting her youtube channel, she uploaded a "Mother & daughter OOTD" video, which she soon deleted. Not many people seems to have seen it or remember it, but as she deleted it I ended up doubting my own memory, especially because the daughter looked older than what Lisa was saying she was (she must have been 11 when the video went up) and at the time I also thought the girl didn't look like I thought Lisa's daughter would look like-- I thought she looked more on the not so fortunate looking side, and her style was very dark, emo-ish, and I thought she is so young to be into that stuff. She was wearing her hair in a pony tail, was very pale, had not so good skin, had braces, jet black hair, wearing black tights with dark shorts and dark tshirt (like rock band tshirt) and perhaps even a dark long sleeve top undernath. She was awkward, didn't seem to want to be doing the video, and Lisa was pushing her like "Cme tell them about your outfit, speak speak". This video was filmed in like a porch or conservatory and it was very dark in general. When I found Guru Gossiper I remember asking people if they could recall watching this video and I believe only one person said they thought they could remember something, vaguely though. The thing is I had even doubted my memory also because I had never seen photos of Brooke, and when I actually heard about her Instagram her ohotos didn't look so much like I remember her in that "ghost" video. But now that one of you posted a link to Brooke's profile in that vampire thing, describing herself as a bisexual and I can see photos of her looking cmpletely different to what she looks like today, I can tell you, that is definitely the girl I saw in hat Mum and daughter OOTD video.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
VanessaVanity wrote:Cut and pasted from 10/30/12

Girl..I'm buying those shoes to do housework in.....nakey:))) tell Brooke to hang in there I remember those days all too well and there's nothing worse than sore teeth....ok, maybe a sore vagina:))))))))))))) you!!
Flowerbomb31 19 hours ago

LOL!!! Girl! You are something!! I may have to run the vacuum around tonight--in those shoes--nakey! LOL! You need this bra, too---it will look FAB on you! Love ya, you sweet, funny girl!! xoxo Lisa
LisaLisaD1 in reply to Flowerbomb31

Is this what you guys were referring to? It looks like Flowerbomb made the vagina comment, not Lisa. But the naked vacuuming is gross enough. Shudder...
Aha that's the one, and you're right, it wasn't said by Lisa, I had forgotten that. Now I remember that what shocked me was that neither did she delete that comment nor did she ifnore it, quite the opposite, she validated it by continuing the tone of the conversation. Even if she didn't say it, I thought how can Lisa (whom at the time I still regarded as a nice woman to follow on youtube) allow anyone mention her daughter in the same sentence as such unclassy comment in public and leave it there without deleting! How fast does she delete comments that are more in the tone of concerned viewers (concerned for her addiction and neglecgt for her children or pets or whatever) and not delete such a disgusting comment (disgusting due to the context, being it in a public forum and with her daughter's name) I was disturbed at the time and disturbed again upon recalling it in light of what is unravelling about her daughter.
I'm more apalled now that I think of it -- this is a woman who claims to love her family above everyting, and that her family comes first before anything else, but those are jst words,in reality, she can spend hours and hours researching on what liostick some celebrity wears, chasing after a beauty product phoning store branches in other states when her local branch has ran out, she monitors the comments section of her social media and deletes comments that reveal her true colours, BUT SHE CANNOT BE BOTHERED DOING THE SAME FOR THE WELLBEING OF HER OWN DAUGHTER. Lisa instead of spending hours looking at herselfn the mirror fixing her makeup, hair and clothes and researching inconsequencial unimportant stuff on internet SHOULD USE her time to PROTECT HER DAUGHTER, spend time with her, monitor her nternet activity, etc. Clean, tidy up your house, care for your family with actions not with words.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: Lisa is a HYPOCRITE!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Oh and I forgot to mention -- I have talked about this maybe a couple of years ago-- I remember when Lisa was first starting her youtube channel, she uploaded a "Mother & daughter OOTD" video, which she soon deleted. Not many people seems to have seen it or remember it, but as she deleted it I ended up doubting my own memory, especially because the daughter looked older than what Lisa was saying she was (she must have been 11 when the video went up) and at the time I also thought the girl didn't look like I thought Lisa's daughter would look like-- I thought she looked more on the not so fortunate looking side, and her style was very dark, emo-ish, and I thought she is so young to be into that stuff. She was wearing her hair in a pony tail, was very pale, had not so good skin, had braces, jet black hair, wearing black tights with dark shorts and dark tshirt (like rock band tshirt) and perhaps even a dark long sleeve top undernath. She was awkward, didn't seem to want to be doing the video, and Lisa was pushing her like "Cme tell them about your outfit, speak speak". This video was filmed in like a porch or conservatory and it was very dark in general. When I found Guru Gossiper I remember asking people if they could recall watching this video and I believe only one person said they thought they could remember something, vaguely though. The thing is I had even doubted my memory also because I had never seen photos of Brooke, and when I actually heard about her Instagram her ohotos didn't look so much like I remember her in that "ghost" video. But now that one of you posted a link to Brooke's profile in that vampire thing, describing herself as a bisexual and I can see photos of her looking cmpletely different to what she looks like today, I can tell you, that is definitely the girl I saw in hat Mum and daughter OOTD video.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I never saw that video...I believe I started watching Lisa after that would have been filmed. I have since then gone back and watched every video (at least that I know of) and if you did see it, it was deleted. I'm not surprised though because Lisa has said a few years ago that she deleted her "Budget" video...Not sure why, maybe she was getting negative comments? I never got to see that video either, but I think it was up enough that people did get a chance to see it. She probably realized that Her making a Budget video and talking about finances was a joke, even she knew deep down that she is a phoney. Otherwise she would have left it up..She has many other videos up there with negative comments. Also a while back I saw a video (over a year ago maybe?) and she said she had to delete it (regarding weight loss)..Everyone said it was fine, but she left it up for an hour or 2 and then deleted it. ..So it wouldn't be the first time Lisa did that!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ Also, I think Lisa was (and still is to a certain extent) All about Coping other You tubers. I think some of her You Tube friends did that video a while back and I remember seeing some Budget Videos out there (Ms. Goldgirl), So back when she was a little more honest and real, she did try more type of videos. In the comments I have been asking her for 2 years to do more Tag Videos and she doesn't even respond. I'm not the only one either. People ask her to do more Vlogs (she used to do them in the car), but she just ignores the comments and continues to just basically do hauls. Her Minions only encourage her behavior, they are as sick as she is. I really feel that she blocked and deleted a lot of subbies one that No Buy video, because I have yet to notice any negative comments since that flurry of comments on that video where she told everyone how they were "hurting her feelings". ... I thought she would try more videos with her No Buy, but all she did was say how she can't wait until January was over..She learned ZERO from the experience. She's unable to look within herself and see anything..She's just Shallow...

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm sorry about the typos....*** all about COPYING

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

D1 serves zero purpose in life - she knows it, we know it - she know we know.

Note to Lisa Dumb1: :FU:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I'll be interested to see what she bought on her binge this week since it's clear the January "No Buy" was a bust.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Today's haul video is going to be EPIC and MANIC. I predict at least 45 minutes!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I realize Brooke is only 14, but she is going to be, he'll already is, just like her mother. It's more than obvious she uses the same camera with the same filter as well as an editing program to make herself look flawless and perfect.

She does all of this for the adoration comments she needs so desperately, just as her mother does.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

There were a couple shots of Brooke where I thought she was an attractive girl- kind of in that slender, dark, ballerina, artsy sort of way. But in no way is she flawless or perfect like some of her crazy admirers comment. I'm sorry to say this but she's not a natural beauty. She's young so maybe she will grow out of her self-inflicted awkward stage. I bet it kills Lisa that Brooke is not the blonde, popular Homecoming Queen type. D1 knows no other form of beauty. But then again, she probably appreciates that she doesn't have the "competition" in her own household. There's only room for one in the bimbo lane.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

That moment when your nose looks like a pierced penis.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Gosh that picture makes me cringe.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Well those leopard print rockstuds are still up on her website - seems like her minions are rebelling :D

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Get ready girls. I am sure she will have a two part haul tonight. She is coming of her no buy and getting ready for NY. Plus it is her anniversary weekend for you tube and with Jawn.
Bring it Lisa!!!! You know you binged gurlllllllll. Show us the most offensive purchases - ugly t shirts, hooker makeup and all!
I'll be waiting and laughing!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

How old is that picture? Is that real? Why would she post that?

I never quite understood the dick-nose comparisons but I see it now.

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

chance86 wrote:How old is that picture? Is that real? Why would she post that?

Regarding the nose shape, Owen Wilson comes to mind.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Did Lisa resign from her position as Outlet Mall Ambassador and embark on a career at Allure Magazine? Maybe that's what her NYC trip is really all about! Looks like she's the new creative director! Haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

chance86 wrote:How old is that picture? Is that real? Why would she post that?

If I remember correctly that pic is about a year old. She went to some event at Ulta.. I am thinking it was a Tarte event? And let the makeup girl do her makeup. She took a picture of it and posted it to her IG. She got a lot of flack about how bad her makeup looked and she took it down pretty quickly.. but by then it was too late. Everyone saw it.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Return to “LisaLisaD1”