Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Post by Wtf.ever »

Michael is probably bored as hell when he's at kandees house. The highlights of the trip were a bunch of kinds jumping up the stairs and unclogging the sink? I notice he keeps poking fun at her too. Changing her name to granny and saying she has liver spots. How fucking juvenile. I can't understand what kandee really gets out of flying that guy out there and treating him like another kid and waiting on him while he lays around and tries being funny like that.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

SapphireJewel21 wrote:I'm not trying to defend Kandee so please don't attack me, but I do miss when Kandee looked more natural. Before the lip injections and the crazy hair colors... Sure she's always had issues but she definitely used to seem more down to Earth... Now I think the fame has gotten to her head. :roll:
That's how a lot of people end up on this site: former fans who have seen these YTers lie and manipulate their viewers repeatedly. And you can't call them out in the comment section of their videos because you'd get attacked by blinded minions or your comment gets deleted.

At one point we all loved Kandee.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

She hasn't seemed down to earth in a LONG time. Te YouTube fame went straight to her head and she's been acting like an asshole since then. Remember when she was driving around la and recorded that guy with his "man purse" so people could laugh at him? Or when she was being snotty about those beauty school students. She wasn't down to earth before the new look in the slightest.

personposting
Stalker
Stalker

Post by personposting »

MudPie wrote:Kandee seems to have completely forgotten what the judge told her in court, when she was charged with child endangerment and truancy- that she needs to be a MOTHER to her children, not to do videos and YT and be a friend to them.

She's exposing her kids to a bunch of dudes in the latest video, this is yet another thing I never thought she'd be capable of doing. Those are kids, guys in their early 20's, Michael and Jordan's friends most probably. She's hanging out with teen boys and her 'boyfriend' as if she was another girly on the squad, while she's the mother, the adult, the supervisor. I just can't believe the stupidity those guys have shown, jumping up and down the stairs and playing with a child's tricyle or whatever that little bike-like thing is called. Unbelievable. Exposing her youngest to a bunch of men when a child needs home cooked meals, a timetable for sleeping, children around her. Fucking aye, man! What does Bobby have to say about this?

I KNEW she was just lying when she claimed 'the fathers' of the kids don't want them in videos. Neither Jordan's father nor Bobby seem to have a say in what goes on in the children's lives when they're with Kandee. She seems to use Bobby not as Ellie's father, but as an unpaid babysitter whenever she wants to jump on the c0ck carousel and spend time with her 'boyfriend'. What a lousy woman she is, completely disgusting and a totally unfit parent.

As for Michael, it's obvious he's in just for the free meals, trips, views and why not some easy poon on the side, despite Kandee being a dried-up wrinkled old woman. She looks incredibly rugged and trashy in his latest vlog, with that hot burgundy hair, uncombed, dark skin and wrinkles, drawn-on eyebrows and the leather jacket. Purely old biker chick. Disgusting how she encroaches upon him and acts like a little 20 year-old when she's like used up and tossed aside. Eew. She has no dignity, self-respect or decency and that's why all of the previous guys pumped and dumped her.

Yea, he IS TOTALLY out of touch with the crazy lady- I couldn't believe that he ACTUALLY said 'I'm going back to Nashville'to live my life'. Yaounza! That must have hurt Kandee's Kupcake :D ouch! If this isn't a clear indicator that he doesn't give a shit, then what else is....
I used to visit this forum for the odd bit of actual 'gossip'. It used to seem pretty harmless, but I never felt irritated enough by Kandee to actually post. However, in recent weeks I've come to empathise a little with those of you who are so annoyed by someone's online presence that you just need to vent. Even if you sound like a lunatic. MudPie this is a message for YOU: you have totally taken over this section to the point it has become mind-numbingly boring. Your posts are way too long, way too frequent and you are the most judgemental, unnecessarily cruel poster I've ever read on here. Your obsession with posting pointless screenshots from Kandee's videos and the amount of time you dedicate to trashing this woman's life, ad nauseum, whilst still watching her and her bf's videos, is nothing short of ridiculous. You are no less crazy than the deluded tweens and adults that hero-worship Kandee. Girl (if you are one), GET A LIFE! I feel sorry for you. You clearly have issues; even your kiss-ass way of talking to other posters is so, so sad. Go and spend some of the energy and time you devote on here to getting some real friends, a life, and stop getting so stressed out over someone you don't know. I'm going to take my own advice and leave now, and I will never visit this site again. Enjoy stewing in your poison you crazy!!

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

:rofl: problem, bro?

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Wtf was that? Lol. :FU:
I like your posts mud pie

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Wait, this person is complaining about the length of another's post with an equally long post? Ok...

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Wtf.ever wrote:Wtf was that? Lol. :FU:
I like your posts mud pie
That's because I kiss your behind, Wtf.ever!! all the time!!! :rofl:

Every time I posted excessively or said the same thing, I apologized and said it's not cool and all that.
If I want to say something or post 'irrelevant' screenshots, that's my business....oh yes, nobody who criticizes Kandee has a life, we're all sick, twisted, etc. Particularly myself! Oh Jeebus, save me people! I'm doomed! :D

On a serious note, did you guys notice that Kandee went to the dermatologist to get the 'liver spots' erased immediately after Michael pointed them out to her? She made such a big deal about being beautiful on the inside and how she was afraid of needles, doctors, etc. We're supposed to embrace who we are, our souls matter most, etc. Talk about double standards... :?

Wait, did Michael and his dudes really change Kandee's bowling name to 'Granny'???? Oh my goodness..... :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

About her "liver spots" did she go to the doctor with her face full of make up? is that normal when you get such treatments? I'm totally clueless about that stuff, but I guess I'd go there barefaced.

OMG you guys, she got Tiffany something for Valentines! I wonder if Michael paid it with her credit card :P
Miss beauty on the inside has always been obsessed with her looks, that's nothing new ;)

From her Instagram:
Look at one of my Valentine's Day presents....( it's my favorite color) and I also got flowers and chocolates!!! @mcastromusic is the best! #BestValentinesDayEver

I'm sure Bobby did a lot more than that :P

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

What a slap in Bobby's face. Yet again. Bobby gave her a big ass engagement ring, was her daughters father, and wanted to be a father figure to her oldest kid and she treated him like shit and a huge secret.
Now Michael makes a fool of her in his vlogs and sends a gift she probably paid for herself and she's flaunting it. What a fucking weirdo. Seriously.

Oh, and did you guys see this comment on Michael's vlog?

You and kandee should just get married. Most adorable couple ever. ♡
Reply ·

Kandee Johnson11 hours ago

Notice how he never replies to the marriage comments! Ha ha ha ....

So fucking immature. She's had this guy in her home around her kids, travelled all over the place with him, if she wants to know his intentions she should act like an adult and ask him. She probably won't like the answer tho....
About her "liver spots" did she go to the doctor with her face full of make up? is that normal when you get such treatments? I'm totally clueless about that stuff, but I guess I'd go there barefaced.
I'm guessing there was nothing "accidental" about the "jetsetting". She probably made up that excuse just to get to go to LA with Michael. Doesn't she have a dermatologist in NV, you know, where she actually lives? Even if that is her dr, it appears that she didn't have an appointment to get it done. I seriously doubt they would give her the appt for the procedure and then have her show up there just to turn her away because of healing time or whatever the excuse was.
Wait, did Michael and his dudes really change Kandee's bowling name to 'Granny'???? Oh my goodness..... :rofl:
SO disrespectful. He can call it joking but to put her on a vlog saying she has liver spots, change her name to granny where everyone can see it, then vlog about it, come on. Why would any grown ass woman with four kids want a guy like that?

Return to “Kandee Johnson”