Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

MudPie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson General Thread (links & new thread)

Post by MudPie »

What a 'look' tutorial! She doesn't know what else to do to milk the pennies from YT, that is not a tutorial, that is some slap put together. The eyeliner STILL doesn't look normal and doesn't come out as it should. A line, lips and eyebrows, and there's your look. She is clearly busy with her boy toy but must remain relevant so that's why she uploads these 4-minute nonsense.

I just hate this face she ALWAYS makes:

Goodness, couldn't she stop doing it? The worst is the involuntary squirm and looking downwards....did anyone say loony bin!?!? :D

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Ugh has anybody noticed that really gross thing she does with her mouth when applying highlight/contour cream? Like she sticks her lips out all fishy and makes these weird noises and eurghhhh its just fucking disgusting :rofl: Like in her INCREDIBLE (!) new contour video and REMARKABLE DOPPELGANGER angelina jolie video lmao
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Oops she did it again!

Even after Cancun Michael was at her place, she probably begged him to stay (the pizza cake video). Seriously, how can she practically live off pizza, greasy burgers, fries, pasta (mac and cheese being the only warm dish she seems to know how to make), ice-cream, pancakes, cocoa and whipped cream and not get fat? Perhaps she works out at the gym every day but that would be way too time consuming....

Either way, what a disgusting, 3 year-old food recipe they made. So gross and unhealthy. Instead of thinking about the fact that 60% of US's adult population is obese, Kandee bakes fat and dough in a cake....

OH and yea...she didn't get invited to Michael's friend's wedding :tu: :rofl: no more crashing at people's homes and into their families, huh Kandee :rofl: Why wouldn't he bring her to a friend's wedding, as his partner, is SHE EXPOSES HER CHILDREN TO HIM???

Maybe....... freeloading then bailing in the nearby future???....a story as old as time :D

Can't wait to see the Conde Nast video they allegedly filmed. I doubt that they'd pay for a boyfriend of some YT starlet, that I know of, companies rarely pay for family members unless it's children or spouses...I'm thinking that MAYBE she paid for his trip and expenses. Ka-ching Michael!!!! :tu:

(someone should write the Conde Nast company to express disapproval of such a big company having signed a woman with a less than glamorous rep........ just exercising my freedom of speech) ;)

Kandee's hair strikes again:

Here she looks very threatening:

(she got rid of the tape extensions- most probably never had them- and got the 'normal', glued ones)

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

^^^ Ugh all that money and her hair looks terrible!!!

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

I really used to like Kandee back in her black hair, cut up t-shirt days. Now she's just, a mess lol

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

xLeopardPrincessX wrote: she's just, a mess lol

:tu: :tu: :tu:

'mess' is the word that best describes her.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She's a huge mess. Kandee is likely a millionaire and she's still trash in the way she looks an acts. I don't care how successful financially she is or popular, she's lied, schemed, and thrown away her children for it.

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Jesus, y'all.

Kandee's hair before (the root area I mean):

(from her video about getting her hair done at the Barracuda salon in LA)

Never had thick hair, but at least it looked acceptable and quite thin, but healthy.

Kandee now:

She has balding patches on the crown, like men who are beginning to lose their hair.
I got scared just by looking at the videos. It's frightening, why did she bleach and color her hair to no end if she knew she had sensitive, thin hair plus the genetic thing? It just shows how irresponsible she is, living in the moment without thinking of long-term consequences.
I have never had extensions and thank goodness I don't need them. I can understand the desire to have long, thick hair but she should realize that the more the extensions pull at those few hairs she has left, the sooner they'll fall out completely.

I'm seriously shocked :o :o :o :o

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Is it just me but ever since she's gotten her extensions it always looks like she doesn't brush her hair at all. I think she has this mentality that if you have long hair you don't need to do anything to it.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MudPie wrote:Jesus, y'all.

Kandee's hair before (the root area I mean):

(from her video about getting her hair done at the Barracuda salon in LA)

Never had thick hair, but at least it looked acceptable and quite thin, but healthy.

Kandee now:

She has balding patches on the crown, like men who are beginning to lose their hair.
I got scared just by looking at the videos. It's frightening, why did she bleach and color her hair to no end if she knew she had sensitive, thin hair plus the genetic thing? It just shows how irresponsible she is, living in the moment without thinking of long-term consequences.
I have never had extensions and thank goodness I don't need them. I can understand the desire to have long, thick hair but she should realize that the more the extensions pull at those few hairs she has left, the sooner they'll fall out completely.

I'm seriously shocked :o :o :o :o
Jesus Crist, forget Nioxin, this beatch needs a hair transplant from Bosley!!!!!! WTF

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

wow I actually feel sorry for her, it's terrible to have hair problems. That said....she did her best to make the situation worse! She was ok with the short brown bob. She should have kept that length and natural colour while giving a rest to her poor hair.
Plus hair health is also related to nutrition and (if I have to judge based on videos/instagram) she either eats absolutely terrible junk food or drinks those bottled smoothies (I honestly don't how healthy those are either).
I'm sure she also sleeps very little and tries to stay as skinny as possible, that can't be good for her general health.

She needs to start taking care of herself or see a doctor for this hair problem :/

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She made her bed and now is lying in it. She has enough money to wipe her ass and children's behinds every single day she should utilize that cash wisely and see a doctor for that hair loss issue. Maybe she has a health issue in disguise. I don't wish her illness but hair loss earlier on can manifest because of internal issues.

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She made her bed and now is lying in it. She has enough money to wipe her ass and children's behinds every single day she should utilize that cash wisely and see a doctor for that hair loss issue. Maybe she has a health issue in disguise. I don't wish her illness but hair loss earlier on can manifest because of internal issues.
True words. I do feel sorry for her problem as I can only imagine that IT IS a serious problem and it's only going to get worse if she doesn't do something about it. Not even Kandee deserves to go bald.

However....she did this herself. She should have invested in good hair treatments, visits to the doctor's or even a hair transplant instead of those worm-like lips and trips with her 'boyfriend'.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

MudPie wrote:
imnotfatimbigboned wrote:I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She made her bed and now is lying in it. She has enough money to wipe her ass and children's behinds every single day she should utilize that cash wisely and see a doctor for that hair loss issue. Maybe she has a health issue in disguise. I don't wish her illness but hair loss earlier on can manifest because of internal issues.
True words. I do feel sorry for her problem as I can only imagine that IT IS a serious problem and it's only going to get worse if she doesn't do something about it. Not even Kandee deserves to go bald.

However....she did this herself. She should have invested in good hair treatments, visits to the doctor's or even a hair transplant instead of those worm-like lips and trips with her 'boyfriend'.

ah yes MudPie that is how I feel as well. I just couldn't explain it as well;)

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yes I don't wish hair loss on anyone...I have personally dealt with it! Not fun...Have a great weekend ladies :)

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

I love how in her lazy makeup tutorial she says if your foundation is perfect nobody will notice your imperfect wings, no Kandee, you're wrong, people will notice those too lol

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

I don't know if it's a health problem but she has been severely damaging her hair for years with all that bleach

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Lilstinker722 wrote:I love how in her lazy makeup tutorial she says if your foundation is perfect nobody will notice your imperfect wings, no Kandee, you're wrong, people will notice those too lol

Exactly! The eyeliner looks so sloppy and the line is crooked (as always) and thick at the ends, instead of being nicely swiped and 'feathery'.
She just doesn't know how to apply liner, foundation or properly blend, and people are simply blinded by her baby voices and 'positivity'. Bleah.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Lucy Huerta16 hours ago

where are candies kids? I heard she has kids? Lol
Reply ·

Michael Castro15 hours ago

Would u like exact coordinates or general room locations? Please advise.
Reply ·

Lucy Huerta11 hours ago

Just in general, I never knew she had kids until someone mentioned it on a video and it didn't seem like they vacationed with her in Mexico.
Reply ·
From the comments in the pizza cake video. Oooh look at that, Michael seems pissy about the 'where the fuck are all those kids' kind of question. He knows better than to publicly admit that they were off in Mexico for a while without any of them tho. That speaks volumes to me.

Lilstinker722
Debater
Debater

Post by Lilstinker722 »

Wtf.ever wrote:
Lucy Huerta16 hours ago

where are candies kids? I heard she has kids? Lol
Reply ·

Michael Castro15 hours ago

Would u like exact coordinates or general room locations? Please advise.
Reply ·

Lucy Huerta11 hours ago

Just in general, I never knew she had kids until someone mentioned it on a video and it didn't seem like they vacationed with her in Mexico.
Reply ·
From the comments in the pizza cake video. Oooh look at that, Michael seems pissy about the 'where the fuck are all those kids' kind of question. He knows better than to publicly admit that they were off in Mexico for a while without any of them tho. That speaks volumes to me.

Ew, he's so rude

Return to “Kandee Johnson”