LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 11

sarahxx24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 11

Post by sarahxx24 »

Oh my gosh those are $3000 apartments. That's more than double my parents mortgage on their 2500 sqft house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I clearly don't watch Lindsey and Meghan enough because I looked at both and didn't recognize it as theirs at all lol.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Man, YouTubers have too super careful not to give any details about where they live. Even the ones who don't say their last name, or where they live. It can be easy to find out stuff. I know way too much stuff about some of them from little details. It's not even hard to find private Twitters or Instagram accounts. If i was a YouTuber I won't vlog near windows in my house. Or in the immediate area. Start the vlog when you're away from your neighbouhood. I understand wanting to say what city you live in, but when you vlog in your neighbourhood, someone could easily find it.

IDK... This is kinda OT sorry.

Like what if I was some creeper weirdo and not just morbidly curious?! :?
When you put your life on the internet, people are gonna know all out of sheer curiosity. I've often wonder how much all these YT LA girls pay in rent.

dollarlikedaisy
Learner
Learner

Post by dollarlikedaisy »

Looks like Lindsey has put zero effort in her new video. watching her curling her hair is just pointless.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I posted this in a different thread but I had Lindsey in mind too when I was writing it so I figured I'd post it here too:

I seriously cannot stand these YouTubers who are so entitled. They can't take constructive criticism, they think they deserve nothing but praise, and they truly think their pay is proportionate to what they do. It's absolutely ridiculous. Anyone can sit around at home and be lazy all day and film a video every once in a while, edit it, and upload. They're nothing special. Especially Brittney (ETA: and Lindsey lol)! What's her talent, sitting in front of a camera and talking for 10 minutes? She does nothing creative at ALL.

Seriously, so many of these people need to get their heads out of their asses. Almost no one else in the world has the luxury to a) make so much money doing the bare minimum, b) put their job off to travel whenever/wherever, c) work as little as they do. I cannot wait until these people get a fucking reality check.

Sorry for the rant lol I'm clearly feeling some type of way

peony_babe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peony_babe »

So, I couldn't help but notice the yellow & orange bong in the back of Lindsey's snapchat story today.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

It's actually not a bong..it's a water color vase..I saw it on urban outfitters website a while back!

bizzyb
Talker
Talker

Post by bizzyb »

Not sure if this has been said already but.. I always get the feeling none of the other LA'ers are too keen on Lindsey.. I dunno she's hardly in any photos they all upload saying their 'best friends' or whatever.. I don't know I definitely get the feeling they prefer Meghan. Even Drew who wasn't even a Youtuber 2 years ago seems to be at more places/in more photos than she is lately.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I will never understand why Benefit sponsors her...her eyebrows are horrible.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ They clearly don't care as long as the person gets views. Akaydoll has horrible skin and works with Clean and Clear. They probably assume their viewers are 14 and too dumb to put two and two together, and will just blindly buy products based on recs. These people are just essentially mules for pushing products, it's gross, and hilarious when they talk about it in videos and act like brands want to work with them because they like them/think they're talented (delusional or lying, idk), when the brands don't give a shit about them.

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

Mar2013 wrote:I will never understand why Benefit sponsors her...her eyebrows are horrible.
Have you ever been to a Benefit Brow Bar in an Ulta? They don't know brow shape well. They may sell great brow products but I will never ever get my brows done by anyone from Benefit.

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

Sorry for the double post but I was just on SocialBlade and thought to look up Lindsey. No wonder she's not hitting a million...downward spiral.

gurufollower1
Talker
Talker

Post by gurufollower1 »

lindsaylove wrote:
Mar2013 wrote:I will never understand why Benefit sponsors her...her eyebrows are horrible.
Have you ever been to a Benefit Brow Bar in an Ulta? They don't know brow shape well. They may sell great brow products but I will never ever get my brows done by anyone from Benefit.
I actually just got mine done there today and I really like them now. Maybe it depends on the person who does them? The girl who did mine was great! And I paid the same amount I would have anywhere else I would have gone

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

did anyone see this photo the other day on her snap? totally forgot how normal she can actually look when she's not barfing up every rave trend!
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^First time in years I've seen her look good in something she picked out. It's patterned, but it's cute.
RETIRED MODERATOR

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^First time in years I've seen her look good in something she picked out. It's patterned, but it's cute.
RETIRED MODERATOR

gracenina
Learner
Learner

Post by gracenina »

She needs to stop hiding in raggedy "edgy" clothes. Girl has a nice body she should be wearing things that compliment her figure. With a couple of bracelets and cute earrings I would wear this in a heart beat omg. A+ on this outfit I'm so impressed.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Less is more, especially with her body shape.

nicolesey
Talker
Talker

Post by nicolesey »

Is this her? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper