I called her out on a twitter that I never use and she said this

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Hey so it said the file quota has been filled or something and I couldn't upload a screenshot of the convo I had with Lauren but I called her out and she said this. --> link:

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

keka wrote:it wasn't even that it was basic it was just bad because it was so plain. a plain white skirt and a sweater with no accessories or anything .... WOW. GROUNDBREAKING. she thinks she can say her style is high fashion because she shops at zara but she still doesn't know how to pull it off. she needs to learn money doesn't buy style
THIS. It's hilarious that in her last lookbook for back to school she wore the most basic outfits from Brandy Melville. Now she's wearing Topshop and Zara and she thinks she's wearing high fashion clothes? Bitch please.

I agree her style is very plain- No prints and all neutral colors with the exception of the orange top. I think she has nice stuff, but the way she pairs them together isn't remotely interesting. She plays it verrrry safe. I've never see her take chances and try something out of the box. She thinks she's so original but she looks like soooo many girls out there.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

lauralovescats09 wrote:Hey so it said the file quota has been filled or something and I couldn't upload a screenshot of the convo I had with Lauren but I called her out and she said this. --> link:
Sorry for the double post but, is it bad that the thing that pissed me off the most about this conversation is the fact that she said 'aloud' instead of 'allowed'? Jeezus, I don't understand how the parents of these youtubers are okay with their daughters dropping out of school.

barfing
Talker
Talker

Post by barfing »

i was looking for something lauren posted a picture of herself wearing and blah blah blah to make a long story short i ended up on the lovelaurenelizabeth tag on tumblr and it's hilarious and a little sad how 80% of the tag is lauren posting her selfies with no captions hoping her "fans" will reblog them.

i also managed to come across this http://www.buzztubeonline.com/2013/09/2 ... elizabeth/ article that someone posted. i'm assuming she hasn't seen it yet since she hasn't rubbed it in everyones faces, but i can't imagine how much bigger her head will get once she does. unless she was the one who sent in the anonymous tip which, to be honest, wouldn't surprise me.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

Caspar clarified on twitter he was single, but she is SOOO thirsty for him holy god!

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

Casper doesn't DATE. He's said before that he doesn't want to be in a relationship any time soon. He's a carefree type of guy. They might be hooking up, though. I feel sorry for her if she's expecting something to come out of this...

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

eves wrote:Casper doesn't DATE. He's said before that he doesn't want to be in a relationship any time soon. He's a carefree type of guy. They might be hooking up, though. I feel sorry for her if she's expecting something to come out of this...
OR she's just trying to mooch off his popularity.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Who'd want to date him anyway? He looks like a boy that hasn't even hit puberty yet. Acts like it, too.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

hipster
Debater
Debater

Post by hipster »

superficialthings wrote:
keka wrote:it wasn't even that it was basic it was just bad because it was so plain. a plain white skirt and a sweater with no accessories or anything .... WOW. GROUNDBREAKING. she thinks she can say her style is high fashion because she shops at zara but she still doesn't know how to pull it off. she needs to learn money doesn't buy style
THIS. It's hilarious that in her last lookbook for back to school she wore the most basic outfits from Brandy Melville. Now she's wearing Topshop and Zara and she thinks she's wearing high fashion clothes? Bitch please.

I agree her style is very plain- No prints and all neutral colors with the exception of the orange top. I think she has nice stuff, but the way she pairs them together isn't remotely interesting. She plays it verrrry safe. I've never see her take chances and try something out of the box. She thinks she's so original but she looks like soooo many girls out there.
Maybe she is quoting high fashion in her videos so that she'll get sent to NYFW next year

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's not like any of the shows they go to are anywhere near high fashion though, IDK what shows Allie went to but the Boy Meets Girl show is a joke and not even at Lincoln Center.

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

Chloe_Bean wrote:It's not like any of the shows they go to are anywhere near high fashion though, IDK what shows Allie went to but the Boy Meets Girl show is a joke and not even at Lincoln Center.
yeah they're just twisting defnitions as usual - technically they were all there for fashion week but not for the real shows. meghan got invited to the boy meets girl show again like last year but it just happens to be a random brand that does a fashion show around the same time as fashion week and she says that she's there for fashion week. I think it's usually more bloggers that get invited to actual shows than youtubers.

when meghan and lauren have their inevitable fallout it's going to be really interesting to watch. lauren has a naturally bitchy in-your-face attitude and meghan loves playing the victim so i'm sure a lot of it will unfold on social media.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I feel like she's gradually dumbing herself down since Meghan and her have become even more attached. And she's getting even more loud and obnoxious. Same as Meghan, they're both trying to be so damn quirky and whatnot. In the hauls on both of their channels they're so annoying with their constant screaming.

Also laughing at her saying combining navy blue and black is "fashion forward." Just shut up, Lauren.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by muffin »

I feel like Lauren didn't want to film with Meghan because she thinks her new "zara style" belongs to her ...just like she thought she started the whole brandy melville "style" and everyone "copied" her :|

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

so lauren said in the haul on meghan's channel that she isn't going to school....i think that was all a lie in the first place, or maybe she had every intention of going to school but just never got around to registering because let's face it: life is just better without school.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

byebyebye1 wrote:so lauren said in the haul on meghan's channel that she isn't going to school....i think that was all a lie in the first place, or maybe she had every intention of going to school but just never got around to registering because let's face it: life is just better without school.
she replied to a viewer saying she was doing online schooling. girl needs to get her lies together.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

So angry with her fashion essentials video. NOTHING groundbreaking whatsoever, especially for someone who claims to love fashion be soooo fashion forward. AND FFS SAKE LAUREN IT'S AN A-LINE SKIRT READ A FASHION MAGAZINE.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

KThanksBye wrote:So angry with her fashion essentials video. NOTHING groundbreaking whatsoever, especially for someone who claims to love fashion be soooo fashion forward. AND FFS SAKE LAUREN IT'S AN A-LINE SKIRT READ A FASHION MAGAZINE.
She's utterly clueless lol. It annoyed me as well.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

canaduh wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:so lauren said in the haul on meghan's channel that she isn't going to school....i think that was all a lie in the first place, or maybe she had every intention of going to school but just never got around to registering because let's face it: life is just better without school.
she replied to a viewer saying she was doing online schooling. girl needs to get her lies together.
she does. i bet all the money in the universe she's not enrolled in any type of school.

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

KThanksBye wrote:So angry with her fashion essentials video. NOTHING groundbreaking whatsoever, especially for someone who claims to love fashion be soooo fashion forward. AND FFS SAKE LAUREN IT'S AN A-LINE SKIRT READ A FASHION MAGAZINE.
I know pretty much nothing about fashion, I've never picked up a fashion magazine in my life, and I was watching it thinking "does she mean a line?" I can't believe someone who is supposedly so into fashion knows so little.

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”