Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 3

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part 3

Post by badbitchlikethis »

"When I have kids, yes I will cook for them." lol okay Nicole...

You can't even manage to cook healthy for yourself. How are going to manage feeding yourself AND irritable hungry kids asking every second for something to eat? And teach them to eat healthy when 90% of what you eat is shit? Y'all know she's going to be hitting up that drive thru for life lol.

I guess all that matters to her is that she doesn't overeat and gain weight, but not what all that processed shit is doing to her insides. Good luck when you hit 40.

feelinggoodohyeah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feelinggoodohyeah »

badbitchlikethis wrote:"When I have kids, yes I will cook for them." lol okay Nicole...

You can't even manage to cook healthy for yourself. How are going to manage feeding yourself AND irritable hungry kids asking every second for something to eat? And teach them to eat healthy when 90% of what you eat is shit? Y'all know she's going to be hitting up that drive thru for life lol.

I guess all that matters to her is that she doesn't overeat and gain weight, but not what all that processed shit is doing to her insides. Good luck when you hit 40.
That's what I tell one of my naturally skinny friends. she eats crap and will look like it soon too. I had No idea Nicole are so much junk. it's really sad.

a message from the Khanbekeh

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

badbitchlikethis wrote:"When I have kids, yes I will cook for them." lol okay Nicole...

I used to eat out every meal, about 50/50 restaurants or fast food. Or just random junk food lol I eat so much healthier now that I have a kid, just about every meal is home cooked. For one, going out to eat with a toddler can be difficult. Second I think about food so much differently now that I'm feeding a tiny growing human lol

I wish she would ditch these orange eyes she's been doing. It looks too clown like on her.
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

I personally think Nicole's world would be turned upside down if she and Jerm had a kid. She does what she pleases and when she pleases. Oh and the struggle it will be waking up to feed the baby and change diapers throughout the night Nicole! Especially when 6am is early to wake up! HA she is in for a rude "awakening." She can just say her cats are her babies and leave it at that.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

I thought her makeup made her look so so bad and ghetto in her new video... :?

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

danceinthedark wrote:I thought her makeup made her look so so bad and ghetto in her new video... :?
The brows were too strong, with the bright lipstick and bright top it was kind of distracting. Also her brows matched the rainbow shapes on her top :D

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:
danceinthedark wrote:I thought her makeup made her look so so bad and ghetto in her new video... :?
The brows were too strong, with the bright lipstick and bright top it was kind of distracting. Also her brows matched the rainbow shapes on her top. Oh and the gaudy earrings with the gold chain on top of all that. It was a lot going on. :D

Vxo89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vxo89 »

I can't with her new video she just uploaded today. The gir is a mess. She finally used her Best Damn Beauty products again.

I wish she wouldn't over draw her eyebrows so much she doesn't even need to fill them in much.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

I'm so annoyed with her brows, that I'm thinking of hiring a ninja that could sneak into their house in the middle of the night and hypnotize her to never do them like that, ever again. "Never take advice from a person with shitty brows" - noted.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

a lot of people in the comments are talking about her brows. I agree though, she's been over drawing them WAY too much. you can see when she does the right brow (our right) how much of an arch she gives herself. she's lucky that she has a big forehead or else those brows would dominate half her face.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Usually I think her tutorials are kind of okay, but with this new one... Those lashes + dark shadow around the eyes are too heavy, kind of resembles Jacklyn's panda eye circling technique... Also I'm glad the comments on that video acknowledged the ridiculous amount of over drawing there was going on with her brows. Damn. I would like her to go see a "real" talented MUA and let them do her face for a change. It's refreshing to see yourself through someone else's eyes and not repeat the same old thing everyday, I think if she did her shadows a bit different her eyes would look more alert instead of emphasizing the down ward shape they kind of are. (Nothing wrong with that but to balance things out).

Has she ever featured any other best damn products than the lip mask? That's all I've seen and for about twice.

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

Her brows have morphed into big bushy caterpillars lol.

I was creeping through her Twitter earlier and was kind of surprised to see she's verified. Anyone know if this is recent? I was thinking it might have come from all the traffic she got being in that documentary.

Hurleyyygurliezzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hurleyyygurliezzz »

kkapowski wrote:Her brows have morphed into big bushy caterpillars lol.

I was creeping through her Twitter earlier and was kind of surprised to see she's verified. Anyone know if this is recent? I was thinking it might have come from all the traffic she got being in that documentary.
Nah she's been verified for awhile now. Probably a year or longer

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

She's been verified for a while.

Holy eyebrows Batman I understand filling. In sparse areas or overdrawing one a tiny bit to match the other but holy hell wtf is she doing?!
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:I personally think Nicole's world would be turned upside down if she and Jerm had a kid. She does what she pleases and when she pleases. Oh and the struggle it will be waking up to feed the baby and change diapers throughout the night Nicole! Especially when 6am is early to wake up! HA she is in for a rude "awakening." She can just say her cats are her babies and leave it at that.
I agree.
She does seem like she's great with kids, her cousins daughter always looks like she loves Nicole, but I think that she likes to hang around kids so much because she can give them back to their parents at the end; it's a whole different story if she had a kid of her own.
Could you imagine her driving around in her escalade, trying to lip sync 90's rap tunes with a screaming baby in the back?! Totally would cramp her style :rofl:
Plus she'd have to be the one doing the night stuff with jerm being a dj and all (does he even still do that?) I'm kind of sad that he changed his instagram name from 'big jerm' haha it always made me laugh.
But yeah, I love Nicole, I just really couldn't see her having her own child for quite some time.

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

Do you guys ever wonder if other youtubers who dislike the youtuber the thread is about.. read it religiously. Or have made an account and actually comment under a secret identity....

Officially creeped myself out.
Hmm....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

frohmitron89 wrote:Do you guys ever wonder if other youtubers who dislike the youtuber the thread is about.. read it religiously. Or have made an account and actually comment under a secret identity....

Hmm....

like jaclyn and nicole? :rofl: ;)

Post by Guest »

frohmitron89 wrote:Do you guys ever wonder if other youtubers who dislike the youtuber the thread is about.. read it religiously. Or have made an account and actually comment under a secret identity....

Hmm....

Never thought about that, would be hilarious!

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

Haha. I bet my left leg jaclyn reads this thread giggling and snorting like a fucking snout less horse. So funny. Anyways......

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

frohmitron89 wrote:Haha. I bet my left leg jaclyn reads this thread giggling and snorting like a fucking snout less horse. So funny. Anyways......

i really wish someone would spill some tea on what happened between them.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”