The Vent Thread - Part 7

alienrasta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Vent Thread - Part 7

Post by alienrasta »

on the 4th of july i worked a 12+ hour long shift. from 9am, to 10:30pm. i got yelled at all day by customers. i got home and my boyfriend was mad at me bc i didn't want to go to his families party. except, i did want to go, i just couldn't. then he gets mad for not even wanting to see him. i was EXHAUSTED and just wanted to shower and sleep. we have all week to see each other. why doesn't he understand???? :x

Post by Guest »

Not impressed with my Aunt, who made fun of how my Mother looked at the hospital when we were visiting my dad (He has blood clots on the lungs, Mum hasn't been sleeping with him being in hospital with worry, and she also has Leukemia and a host of other health problems herself). Way to kick someone when they are already down. Says a lot about a person, doesn't it?

It's not like she can talk, either. Not that I would ever stoop so low. How hard is it for some boomers to just STFU? Whatever happened to their trite sayings of "If you haven't anything nice to say, say nothing at all!" Sanctimonious Hypocrite.

qbpd
Learner
Learner

Post by qbpd »

i have an ex-boyfriend who i've pretty much hung out with non-stop for the past week after texting him for the first time since our breakup 3 months ago. surprise, surprise, we're both still terribly in love. i know things almost definitely won't work out in the long-term for just... a plethora of reasons (none of them having to do with how well we get along), and we're still officially exes, but he's one of my closest and dearest friends and i love him so so much and i hate to have to let go

i hope we're meant to be and that someday in the future our lives will cross paths again. we probably aren't, but still, i hope. on one hand our little no-strings-attached thing going on right now is kind of nice. on the other hand it hurts a lot because i actually want a future with him. i knowwww there are plenty of fish in the sea and realistically we'll get over each other, but at the same time, it feels like we're just supposed to be forever ;_; i can barely see him this summer before i move away. i'm not ready

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

qbpd wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:16 pm
i have an ex-boyfriend who i've pretty much hung out with non-stop for the past week after texting him for the first time since our breakup 3 months ago. surprise, surprise, we're both still terribly in love. i know things almost definitely won't work out in the long-term for just... a plethora of reasons (none of them having to do with how well we get along), and we're still officially exes, but he's one of my closest and dearest friends and i love him so so much and i hate to have to let go

i hope we're meant to be and that someday in the future our lives will cross paths again. we probably aren't, but still, i hope. on one hand our little no-strings-attached thing going on right now is kind of nice. on the other hand it hurts a lot because i actually want a future with him. i knowwww there are plenty of fish in the sea and realistically we'll get over each other, but at the same time, it feels like we're just supposed to be forever ;_; i can barely see him this summer before i move away. i'm not ready

If you love him - don't let him go .......you may regret this later on in life (trust me on this - I'm nearly 50 years old and have many regrets) <3
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I'm going to set myself on fire if my mom asks me about giving her grandchildren again. I'm in my early 20s and I'm not done with college (I've switched my major like 3 times already and I'm still not sure). The absolute LAST thing I want to think about now is when I'll have children.

Honestly I don't even think I want kids, but I know it would break her heart if I told her that. I could cure cancer and I don't think it would be enough for her if I didn't have a kid along the way. She's really been making me feel like I'm nothing more than a grandbaby making machine for her. I'm not even dating anybody, much less thinking about marriage/getting serious! Ugh :roll: She doesn't even like kids, I think she just feels left out because all of her sisters and friends have young grandchildren. "I can't wait till YOU have one." "We need a baby around here." Damn if you want one so bad have one yourself. It's funny, my dad who actually likes kids has never asked me about grandchildren (I think he gets that I'm not really interested) I think grandchildren are a weird status thing for her idk. But she needs to stop, like, yesterday.
BOO

Post by Guest »

Had a busy body old work colleague try to speak to me in public today. Wouldn't necessarily be a problem - but when this old-co-worker had previously talked a lot of shit about me behind my back, egged on gossip and all around been a two faced bitch - then yeah I find that to be suspicious.

So I kept walking and decided not to engage. This bitch actually had the nerve to call after me. I kept going and I heard her exclaim "Well, Pardon me!!!" in an clutching of pearls way.

I was sooo angry. What gives someone so much arrogance and gall to think you owe them your time and niceties after they have been so clearly instrumental in a lot of bullshit??? I WISH I had that level of confidence just so I don't sit here feeling shitty for having been 'rude' to someone. FML.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

I just need to vent today. I am heading home from being away most this month. I. Just. Want. To. Get. Home. I’m currently writing this ON my plane. So many people have been pissing me off today and I’m normally a super chill girl irl.

1. FUCK YOU DUDES WHO WERE LEGITIMIZING CHEATING ON YOUR WOMEN. FUCK BOTH OF YOU. CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WERE CHEATING ON YOUR BABY MAMA’S. literally get bent. They literally said “like all men cheat on their women it’s no big deal.” Ughhhhhhh. Give men bad names. Talked about it right after talking to their kids. Disgusting.

2. WHY do people line up for the plane when they are the last zone to load?! If you have never travelled before FINE. I understand that 100% travelling your first time is nerve wrecking as fuck. These three women were talking about past trips they flew on so I KNOW they had travelled before. I was zone 2 (there was only 3 zones total) so me and my hubby lined up behind them in the zone 2-3 section after they called zone 1 because we knew we were NEXT. After they call zone 1 they ask about people with young children or people that will be at the exit. These women decide to step up and I thought “they didn’t call our zone 2 yet.” And the air plane person person is basically like “lol no go stand in line.” One of the ladies acted offended and said “I thought we could just..go.” And than they called zone 2 right after and these ladies went “we’re zone 3.” ?!?!?!?! THAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRY TO GO UP AT ALL! WHAT?! YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE LAST YOU DUMB DUMBS.

3. DO NOT CAUSE MORE DELAYS ON PLANES. If you are one of these people I hate you. Sorry not sorry. My plane was already delayed almost an hour and we are landing at midnight already so like...to say I’m ready to be home already is an understatement. We get on the plane and it’s pretty full. We are FINALLY about to leave and they had said ALREADY to be in our seats. And this women decides to stand up to rock her baby RIGHT as we were suppose to take off, so the plane stop and the air hostesses are calling over their speaker for her to sit down but she’s not paying attention. So my hubby says loud enough but still in a nice tone “lady with the baby PLEASE can you sit down so we can get going.” And so she starts to sit and this blonde fucking bitch in the aisle across from me goes to my hubby “WOW! That was so rude! Uh that not your job.” Me: “we are delayed enough as it is.” Her: “uh so what” me and my hubby literally at the same time because we think the same “because we all want to get home.” Her “that was still so rude, he was loud.” Me: “whatever.” Her: “yeah. Whatever!” Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy. If we were on the streets I would have chewed that women out so hard it’s not even funny. Do not fucking talk to my hubby that way. I will fucking wreck you. He is the type of dude who stands up when he sees something wrong happening NO matter the situation. I have seen him be the ONLY person to stand up for people when they need it and nobody else is. I say be that squeaky wheel in life. You see something you say something. I’ve see him defend women he doesn’t even know being harassed, call out creepy dudes staring at women, trust me he’s the best the fact she tried to stifle a man who would normally defend her with his life disgusted me.

Irony that she said my hubby was loud: I can hear her talking to the dude who is next to her she’s flirting with WITH MY AIRPODS AT MAX VOLUME. Learnt a lot about this bitch. She made a provincial swimsuit competition where I live (big whoop it’s just fucking Canada) but she never made national. That’s probably because your body is nice but you have a horse face and bad attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

DOUBLE POST SORRY BUT UPDATE: she fucking came at us again and talked about him saying something at the end of the flight!!! So obviously we didn’t just take that and he said “Why are you still talking about it?” Her: “I don’t want to talk to you.” Me: “Ironic that you called my hubby loud because I could hear you the whole flight on fu-“ *pointing at my airpods* she cuts me off “I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU OAKY?!” My hubby in a calm voice “You know we are only talking about it because you are talking about it? So if you want to stop talking about it shut up.” Her: “We are only talking about how ridiculous you guys are.” Him: “The irony.” We say nothing else we stand up to leave.... She gets up first and SHE HIT ME WITH HER BAG. Just so glad I’m home now and this day is over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

BlackStar wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:14 pm
My spine makes me suffer greatly sometimes... That's how it is when you have scoliosis :(
Me too hun. I sympathise with you :love2: :respekt:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

Don't know if this belongs here, but I came across some random girl's tweet begging for cash because she commented on a tweet about David and Liza and then proceeded to beg for cash when the tweet "blew up". Nearly every tweet is about begging for cash for something or another, and she can't afford her bills/groceries but wants every Jeffree palette. Didn't include a bunch of tweets whining about how she wasn't able to get the Conspiracy palette when it launched because the site crashed and she tried to check out three times. The sheer entitlement..

twitter beggar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

Vent - I've had an abusive, harassing and vandal POS neighbour for over a year. Had to get a restraining order on him (which doesn't work well when he lives next door) but it at least put some barriers around him contacting me at all, harassing me, and supposedly consequences if he broke it. HAH!

Several breaches later, most of the time the police could do nothing about it - due to 'lack of evidence' or some sort of deniability for him and the police saying it wouldn't stand up in court - each getting more severe. We finally got him on 3 definite breaches this year alone, because I had CCTV installed. While he still tried to deny it, blame me, blame his mental health, blame his alcoholism. Etc.

He only got Good Behaviour Bonds each time. There was no fucking consequences for this son-of-a-bitch stalking, harassing, abusing and vandalising me and my place and making me feel unsafe in my own fucking home.

Now he is finally moving out, while still claiming HE is the victim, and I'm an evil horrible fat lying bitch trying to ruin him.

Don't ever ask a woman "why didn't she speak up" when they treat us like this. I got NO support from any authority and had to fight for myself in the face of this 55 year old white POS who got every chance, every leniency, every EXCUSE for his harassment of me. As I got talked down to and victim blamed.

FUCK THE PATRIARCHY. Fuck a society that protects these men and throws women under the bus for speaking out, and see us as "difficult" for wanting action.

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”