The Vent Thread - Part 7

alienrasta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Vent Thread - Part 7

Post by alienrasta »

yesterday i told my ex, whom has tried to get me to go back to him multiple times since our breakup, that for the last time i DO NOT want to get back together as i happily with someone who doesn't treat me like absolute shit. so he had one of his girl-friend's text me. her message started off with "(his name) did not give me permission to text you, nor is he aware" yet you somehow have my number when we've never spoken??? :roll: then she proceeded to tell me to stop playing with his emotions because "i've already done it so many times and he's a good person" yadda yadda. clearly this girl has only heard his side of the story because he hurt me out of anger countless times and i never hurt him on purpose. i told him to fight his own battles and he then told me to go fuck myself because im a shitty person and he "should've never chose me over her lol worst mistake of my life" yea, sorry for not wanting you to talk to a girl that would insult me every chance she got but whenever she got confronted she'd act like she envied our relationship. my worst mistake is ever dating you, asshole. :FU:

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I hate school so fucking much. I hate the stupid uncouth cliquey bitches, i hate the atmosphere, i hate the girls. Fuck :x
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I went to a festival this weekend. And when i went to see the first band (Meaning i still had the whole festival ahead of me) my exboyfriend popped up from behind and was like "HEY GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING, i have a new girlfriend, are you gonna show me your boobs anyway?"
Excuse me? What kind of asshole have you turned into? Thanks for deciding to ruin a festival for me and wtf is that question? Yeah bet your new toy is happy about that one.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I made a bad first impression with an off-color joke at my first day at class, or at least I felt like I did. Praying the professor won't hold it against me, though I usually worry for nothing and everyone forgets about my social faux pas. Anxiety sucks :x

Post by Guest »

I feel utterly worthless today, most of my family is invited to a party. I'm not.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

So i just found out that one of my friends from high school is 6 months pregnant, and two other people are engaged, and they're all under the age of 22. Da fuck.

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

I really really really want to go out for Halloween. I'm usually fine with being alone and not doing anything but today I'm so upset about being stuck home.

Post by Guest »

1)I wish I had enough money to move out and into my own place. I just want to be independent and do what I want to do without being judged or questioned by my parents.

2) I need to stop being jealous of the redhead woman who talks to the guy I am dating. Just because I am attracted to him, doesn't mean she is. He's already said he wouldn't go out with her anyway because she has some baggage. I just feel threatened by her and I shouldn't be.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

ilovepuggles wrote:1)I wish I had enough money to move out and into my own place. I just want to be independent and do what I want to do without being judged or questioned by my parents.

2) I need to stop being jealous of the redhead woman who talks to the guy I am dating. Just because I am attracted to him, doesn't mean she is. He's already said he wouldn't go out with her anyway because she has some baggage. I just feel threatened by her and I shouldn't be.

I agree with you on number 1, I'm in the same boat.

Post by Guest »

Note to self, stay away from Yahoo! answers gender studies. Those blithering idiots might give you a stroke.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

I hate my mum but I don't.
I've been physically and emotionally abused by her as a kid and now years later I've kind of gotten over it. I remember sometimes but my mum has changed for the most part.
My mum has sexist, misogynistic views. She hates seeing me study or hearing me talk about future jobs, and constantly reminds me that I'm supposed to stay at home and do house work and be a good wife. She tries to force me into the kitchen, stops me from studying in the library and at home and tries her best to divert my attention from education. I have two brothers and my dad too but they're not allowed to do any house work, God forbid she seems them try because she'll have a go at me. She's been forcing me into this stereotype for years; I remember once she threw me down the stairs by my hair, slapped me and knocked my head on the counter because I refused to make my dad tea (I was 11). She showers my brothers in love and tells them that they are smart boys who should study as much as possible. They hate studying and aren't too clever, they're quite lazy and just hang outside. I hate that I have so many opportunities right now, that I've always been the smart one out of us kids but she simply rejects all of this and just looks at me angry.
It's not terrible now, our relationship has gotten better and she supports me more than before, but sometimes she lashes out (like rn hence why I'm typing this all out lol) and I feel like we're back at square one. I guess I can be at blame sometimes too because... idk I guess I get on her nerves when I don't listen.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I got randomly called into work today after management messed up my schedule. I was suffering with my period and felt like I wanted to puke by the time my shift ended. My boss gave me this look like I was being lazy for wanting to leave on time and not help close, but I practically flew out the door, no fucks given. This manager in particular can be super demanding and drives me nuts. She's new and trying to prove herself to the higher ups and it's the most annoying thing ever.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I'm so fucking frustrated with everything in my life and im resenting my family more and more everyday.
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

I just got done exchanging Christmas presents and one friend gifted me a tester tube of lotion. I know because it has the tester sticker on it, the tube is dirty, and when I open it the area where the lotion comes out is dirty. I'm not angry because she got the present for free (it did come with others things that I am also questioning) but I'm just grossed out. And it doesn't smell the greatest. I honestly feel like I just received some old, burnt, dirty, greasy pan from Goodwill for Christmas.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I'm hoping it's an honest mistake but my credit card alerted me that my $4 tip somehow become $40.
So I'm really not looking forward to having to deal with the day after Christmas crowd at work on top of this too.
Also hoping that the restaurant is easy to deal with too.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

A tip you left for someone became $40?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

bits wrote:A tip you left for someone became $40?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My credit card sent me an alert and I was charged $60, when on my receipt I had $24. So I'm assuming when it was being input into the computer an extra zero was accidentally added. ($4 tip --> $40)
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I hate being single in holiday season :(
:love2:

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

I feel so sad. I have been very self conscious my whole life - hate my body, used to cry every day when I looked in the mirror, especially as a teenager. I just came across some silly pictures of myself in my email from when I was like 15, and oh my god. I was normal/skinny. I feel so sad and hurt I couldn't see myself that way when I was younger. I used to try and starve myself, have binges, etc. I genuinely thought I was fat and disgusting (not saying fat is disgusting, but ya know I thought that's what I was). I'm genuinely in shock that's how I actually looked, and so sad I spent my teen years so depressed about the way I looked. Wow.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

CoastinOnADream wrote:I feel so sad. I have been very self conscious my whole life - hate my body, used to cry every day when I looked in the mirror, especially as a teenager. I just came across some silly pictures of myself in my email from when I was like 15, and oh my god. I was normal/skinny. I feel so sad and hurt I couldn't see myself that way when I was younger. I used to try and starve myself, have binges, etc. I genuinely thought I was fat and disgusting (not saying fat is disgusting, but ya know I thought that's what I was). I'm genuinely in shock that's how I actually looked, and so sad I spent my teen years so depressed about the way I looked. Wow.
Well you should be proud of yourself and your body now :) and maybe use your experience to help teenage girls if you know any that are dealing with body image issues. A cousin, a sister... you can make a difference in somebody's life ;)
:love2:

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”