Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

Post by Poopsie »

There was a photo from July 2014 of Pinecone playing with a Valentine bear - but no mention on the photo of who gave it to her, or even that it was a gift, just a bunch of "Pinecone talking" babble.

Someone said it was on Goot's IG at the time he gave it to her, but I don't follow his IG.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Did not know the Aruba trip was in April. Don't hate me, I've taken a temporary leave of absence from Elle & Blair across all social media but usually have my facts straight ;) Elle should be more mobile by then (if she isn't already), it will have been 7 months by then!

3 pages of freaking nonsense. Come on GG! If you are going to loosely translate what you read or repeat a message without all the facts, you need to at least disclaim *not verbatim* or "not word for word" or "paraphrasing". You can screenshot anything, it takes half a second. I get pissed off at gurus too & get carried away but Jeebus Glob, xyz, you need to take a break from Elle. Seriously, for the greater good of the threads!!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Actually no, it wasn't the most interesting thing. It is pissing me and other users off & you need to drop it.

We don't stalk her. In fact, someone who admits to not following or subscribing a user yet continues to periodically "check up" on someones' social media & then proceed to make manufactured, nasty hate-based comments about said user is, guess what? Stalker behaviour!!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I'm fucking trying to change the topic but you won't quit.

And no, I'm not kidding. You brought up the term stalking in the first place, implying that bc some of us follow Elle, we "stalk her social media". P.s that was verbatim but you know what you wrote. Screw this waste of time.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Well I don't think anyone's accused you of stalking her. You just seem to get really upset over her, which is weird because you admittedly don't even follow her. But it makes your claims about her even harder to follow since you're just reading other posters' opinion and then bumping it up a notch. There's a big difference between opinion and fact. You can definitely be of the opinion that Elle is a lazy, self centered bitch. BUT if you say Elle is a lazy, self centered bitch because she demanded that her father buy her high end makeup, someone is going to say "whoa take a step back and look at what really happened" because that kind of sensationalism is what ruins credibility in GG.

Most of us want to look at what she's actually doing and criticize that.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Evolve wrote:
Right. But that's on Goot's IG, not Elle's.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

baconpancakes wrote:I'm fucking trying to change the topic but you won't quit.

And no, I'm not kidding. You brought up the term stalking in the first place, implying that bc some of us follow Elle, we "stalk her social media". P.s that was verbatim but you know what you wrote. Screw this waste of time.
Wooooow.
Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard.
You do know you can ignore people, right?

And just FYI - xyz wasn't the only one who interpreted Elle's response as snarky, I did too.
That is what started this whole mess.
If people would let others express their opinions and not police the boards, things would be much more peaceful.
I actually think some of the posters here would be more appropriate on the "Rave" board for Elle, but like everything else, that's just imho.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Poopsie wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote:
She has a teddy with a red "heart" on it's sweater that Alex gave her in Feb 2013 on his instagram and then she posted another pic of it recently snuggling with pinecone. And then there's the Australian ones he gave her. Also, Elle has never had issues with friends. She's had the same ones since high school/college.

So it's really just the one photo of the stuffed animals from Australia that Alex gave her? I thought maybe there were multiple photos of stuffed animals from other boyfriends over the years that she was showing off, the way the other poster made it sound.

IMO, Elle seems to definitely have issues with friends. Her college and high school friends seem more like acquaintances that she socializes with for the sake of convenience when she is home. There is never any mention of them when she is in LA. And speaking of LA, she really does not seem to have any close friends there either. It's ok that she prefers the company of her cat and her stuffed animals, maybe she is more of an introvert, which is fine, but to say she "has never had issues with friends" seems untrue, at least imho.
She's never struck me as the type to struggle with friends. I think she is probably an introvert that only needs a couple of good friends in her life to keep her happy. She has her high school friends in TN, but in LA she has Sam (the one who is getting married and she is the head bridesmaid, Sam is from college), Renee who was in vlogs, Amanda who was in vlogs, Katrina who she has been friends with for years, Sami who was in her lifestream, Brittany from college, and maybe more we don't even know about.

I'm an introvert and I really only have 2 friends if I am being honest. I have acquaintances whom I go out for a drink with every now and then but for the most part I just have the 2 and I am very happy. I would never think I have a lack of friends, people are just different in the way they need friendships. Some people need 30 "not as close" friends to be happy and some people just need 1 really good friend.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

She tweeted about how she had been planning on going with Alex to Europe, and while I sympathize about not getting to take a trip you planned, suck it the fuck up - your parents are taking you and your boyfriend to Aruba. You were just in Europe a few months ago. And on a cruise. And in Cabo. I love traveling, I love hostels and cheap motels and museums and street food and airports and sketchy alleys. I love it all. And I can't afford any of it. I'm not gonna pity you right now!

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Evolve wrote:She tweeted about how she had been planning on going with Alex to Europe, and while I sympathize about not getting to take a trip you planned, suck it the fuck up - your parents are taking you and your boyfriend to Aruba. You were just in Europe a few months ago. And on a cruise. And in Cabo. I love traveling, I love hostels and cheap motels and museums and street food and airports and sketchy alleys. I love it all. And I can't afford any of it. I'm not gonna pity you right now!
I agree, it's not like she missed her one chance ever to go do something like this.

I do feel bad that she is still so hurt though that she is unable to do things that she clearly really wants to do. A few posters on here were gossiping about how she is faking her back injury, but I think this shows that she really isn't. You KNOW she's all up in Goot's business, if she was well enough to go she would 100% be going.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I just wanted to apologize for flipping shit earlier. The argument had gone on for 3 pages & spilled into Blairs' thread too.

My problem was never about conflicting opinions, it's about getting info straight, making relevant discussion & respecting the threads and other users by not clogging up the pages. Just bc we don't all want to burn Elle at the stake doesn't mean ppl should have to go to the rave section either. It's not exactly black & white in that sense.

Having said that, I'm kind of confused as to how some ppl come by their opinions. Elle has mentioned her friend Teddy a few times & she was in last years Vlogmas. There is also her good friend who is getting married soon (the engagement ring pic), that other friend whose wedding she attended with Blair and others. Unlike Blair who seems to have made all her friends in LA & ditched the ones from TN.

She should stop thinking about all the stuff she is missing & think of all the things she has to look forward to. It's basically the same list of stuff but a more positive way of seeing it.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

re: Elle's friendships

I always thought her friendships seemed more for show than anything else, especially with fellow YT'ers. She and Ingrid were "besties" and we see where that went. Not that Ingrid isn't partially to blame, but I don't think many of those LA YT'ers have deep, meaningful friendships with each other.
Her friend Renee actually has a YT channel. I always thought it was really weird that Elle never mentioned it or referenced it to try to send some views her way. Renee is a million times better looking than Elle, so maybe she feels threatened.
I thought her photos of her friends ring were done more for Alex's benefit and to "tease" her audience than out of any genuine happiness for her friend. Just my interpretation and opinion, of course, but that is how it came across to me.

Her Tennessee "friends" seem like people she hangs out with when she is home for something to do, not because she keeps in touch with them on a regular basis. They probably feel "cool" hanging with a YT'er and she gets to do something other than stay at home.
Elle just doesn't strike me as ever having any true close friends. She is way too self absorbed and in her own little bubble of unicorns and glitter to be able to maintain the ups and downs of a real friendship.

And you are right, baconpancakes, it's not all black and white, which is why there needs to be room for everyone's opinion, not just the one or two that you happen to agree with. Ganging up on xyz was no better than people "clogging the threads" with an argument that wouldn't have been an argument at all if people let xyz have her opinion and moved on or just ignored her posts.

Candice
Debater
Debater

Post by Candice »

Momjeans wrote:Hey There Ladies, if you have a moment go to ForeverKailyn thread and start reading on page 23 half way day where the poster highlights in blue, "This is important". If you don't have time to read this here is what is going on.
Lulu, original owner of GG passed away LAST year and Morgan has been using her account since March? April?
Mods are being treated like crap, with links on that thread to prove it.
Also, some mods have been ''fired'' from their position and some are now coming up as spammers.
Many members are concerned about where GG is headed and the one in charge of that would be Morgan. :(
This should be discussed in all the threads but make that choice for yourself. I hope our beloved GG will stay the same.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 8#p1291208

Spread the word.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

How dare you bully another user. And if you support Elle princess baby not being bullied, then you have no business doing that to someone else. Calling someone names, saying theyre a stalker, and all of that is bullying. Not everyone is going to love a lying drama queen. Which is even nicer than what you called someone else. And yeah not interested in dragging that out anymore, as you said. Are you Elle? Wouldn't be surprised two faced liar. Liar- because you said you know that person and what they were or were not following or whatever. Elle get a clue you bully yourself.
Oh, and not even interested in your explanation for bullying someone. Bullying loser. If this is Elle or someone she pays to say things for her I don't care.
If it isn't I didn't mean most of that.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

izza1 wrote:

How dare you bully another user. And if you support Elle princess baby not being bullied, then you have no business doing that to someone else. Calling someone names, saying theyre a stalker, and all of that is bullying. Not everyone is going to love a lying drama queen. Which is even nicer than what you called someone else. And yeah not interested in dragging that out anymore, as you said. Are you Elle? Wouldn't be surprised two faced liar. Liar- because you said you know that person and what they were or were not following or whatever. Elle get a clue you bully yourself.
Oh, and not even interested in your explanation for bullying someone. Bullying loser. If this is Elle or someone she pays to say things for her I don't care.
If it isn't I didn't mean most of that.
Sorry, but I'm going to support baconpancakes here. They were not the only person going against XYZ yesterday, I was too and so were some other people. XYZ was making stuff up and making this site less credible. Beyond that, your post screams nasty. You seem to be the definition of the type of person that doesn't belong on this forum.

This forum is for gossiping and opinions, not opinions stated as facts, outright hate, or bullying, which seems to be what you are doing in your post. This is about one of the meanest posts I have read. Go to someone else's thread and bully them.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

For the umpteenth time - xyz was NOT "making stuff up". People didn't like and/or didn't agree with her interpretation of Elle's response and ganged up on her en masse. Even after she explained herself and I said that I agreed with her interpretation also, you and other posters continued to attack her.

You, especially SillyMilly123, seem extremely defensive of Elle and seem to attack anyone who criticizes her. That is part of the problem, at least imho. No one can criticize Elle without "answering" to you first. Sorry, that's not how it works. This is a "Trash" board for a reason - people should be able criticize and say negative things about YT'ers without being attacked and ganged up on. And as I am sure you are aware, there is a "Rave" board for Elle where you may find like-minded individuals as yourself and not have to endure any criticism of her, since it seems to upset you so much.

And, just FYI - Evolve said that Elle had posted lots of photos of other stuffed animals that boyfriends had given her, using this as evidence that Elle was just as proud of the stuffed animals as she was of the Tiffany bracelet. I found 2 photos - one of stuffed animals Alex brought back from Australia, and one of Pinecone with a Valentine bear. No mention on either photo of who gave them to her, that they were gifts, or that they were even from boyfriends. Was she "making stuff up" too? Just curious...

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

Poopsie wrote:

Wooooow.
Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard.
You do know you can ignore people, right?

And just FYI - xyz wasn't the only one who interpreted Elle's response as snarky, I did too.
That is what started this whole mess.
If people would let others express their opinions and not police the boards, things would be much more peaceful.
I actually think some of the posters here would be more appropriate on the "Rave" board for Elle, but like everything else, that's just imho.

Yes. Haha

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

She posted as the comment "Now the proud mama of an entire Australian zoo family. "But why do they both have babies?" "Oh... I don't know. I didn't notice." These two (4?!) babies get to get added to my growing collection of overseas stuffed animals hahahahaha <3" 4 months ago
I mean come the fuck on, everyone knew she was dating Alex but she hadn't publicly confirmed it yet. So of course she didn't write his name on it. She was using heart emojis and all that crap. I'm just saying that to me, showing off an inexpensive gift that she got is proof enough that she genuinely appreciates shit Alex gets her no matter how much it costs. The same thing with the bear. She didn't publicize that she was dating him until very recently so it makes sense that NOW she will start saying his name.

It's xyz's posts about how Elle has called out Blair for her sicknesses and then the claim that she had her father buy her high end makeup that I'm taking issue with. Not any opinion of her, I don't care about that stuff. Or an opinion of the tone of a post. But the things that didn't happen are the problem. Elle has endlessly backed up Blair when she's been sick, it's annoyed gurugossipers in the past and they accused Elle of only being supportive of Blair when she's sick to cover her ass and back up her lies. And the tweets about the makeup are all still there, I don't think there's any question about whether Maybelline from Walgreens is high end or not. And the reason these details aren't true is because xyz openly admits to not following Elle on twitter. Which is perfectly fine and I don't recommend that anyone start, but if you're going to criticize her tweets you at least have to read them first.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Haha suddenly I'm a bully? Ok. I guess making an apology was pointless then. Funny bc I am the only one who came back to say I was sorry. Whatever.

Telling ppl to go to the rave section is like telling GGers' to "stop watching if they don't like it". I have every right to be here like everyone else. Love how users selectively choose to ignore my critical posts of Elle where I say she treats her viewers like shit. I'm not a fangirl ffs.

How could I have "ganged up" on anyone by myself? I was not alone & it's bullshit that you are all in fact, ganging up on me. There were other ppl calling out XYZ before me but that's ok. I won't call anyone a bully.

This is ridiculous.

Return to “Elle Fowler”