Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

Post by SillyMilly123 »

btw THIS is what people are saying was her god awful comment to a fan. THIS is what people are on here saying she is an awful person over. She has 51 "up" votes, her fans do not think this was mean or rude or ANYTHING. THIS is why I think people on here make stuff up.

By all means, hate and nitpick away, that is what this site is for, but please stop making stuff up for the sake of it. I see it on other people's boards to but Elle's in the worst in terms of people who DON'T EVEN FOLLOW HER making stuff up. When I read this board I want to be able to assume most of it is legit. Stop making this forum less fun for the rest of us, please.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:elle is like notorious for bragging and shit and then when someone says something about her doing it (or she takes simple comments the wrong way bc she is defensive as hell), she turns it around on her subbies like "YOU should be grateful you even got that bc FOR ME a card would have been enough" (that attitude was implied)...that is so rich coming from her and i can't believe ppl think it's okay for her to act like that to ppl. (especially considering it seems like it came out of nowhere since the person said they were thankful for the chocolate but would have enjoyed something more lavish such as the bracelets) That person who made the comment could be bouncing from homeless shelter to homeless shelter and walks to local libraries to watch elle and give her money.

AND what kind of comments did elle expect to get for showing her christmas gifts? "oh im so poor all i got was chocolate..youre so much better than me?" or "oh i wish i was you, youre so humble but lucky enough to have thousands spent on you for the holidays, i wish i could be like you"

Again, Elle being just happy with a card is bullshit. Her actions do not imply she would be happy with a piece of paper for christmas. She just wanted to make someone else look like shit bc she was being called out for bragging and acting like a spoiled brat. Sure, she has the right to tell someone that but that doesn't mean it's the truth. Most ppl are considering that to be a lie and hat's ppl's problem. She IS lying.

Why or what gives you the impression Elle was truthful when she told that person a card would have been enough? Do you honestly think she wouldn't have been disappointed and expected more if all Alex got her was a forever21 necklace and her parents bought her a revlon lipstick?
She didn't say she would be happy with a card alone. She said "She was more touched by the card." Stop making stuff up and post screenshots to back yourself up so people can trust your opinion on this forum. You are starting to get called out because you said yourself you don't even follow her.

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Oh my god, just stop. This is just embarrassing. Seeing the comment, you're getting way too worked up about what she said. It isn't anything to argue over. You can have your opinion but if it's based on here say and things you gather from other posters comments, it's a pretty ill-informed opinion. You obviously hate her, which is cool, this is a gossip forum after all. But at least get your information straight before you starting going on and on

ETA: if she had just tweeted about it, people would be pissy she didn't show a picture of it. Additionally, she never said she would be happy with just a card- she said she was touched more by the note

"In the oven it's not by hand"

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

haleyhaleyhal wrote:Oh my god, just stop. This is just embarrassing. Seeing the comment, you're getting way too worked up about what she said. It isn't anything to argue over. You can have your opinion but if it's based on here say and things you gather from other posters comments, it's a pretty ill-informed opinion. You obviously hate her, which is cool, this is a gossip forum after all. But at least get your information straight before you starting going on and on

ETA: if she had just tweeted about it, people would be pissy she didn't show a picture of it. Additionally, she never said she would be happy with just a card- she said she was touched more by the note Image
I agree with everything here.

XYZ if you would like to post a screenshot of where she tried to convince her fans she would be happy with only a card please do so we can all see it.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:LOL i was waiting for the "you dont stalk all of her SM you have no validity to post" comment. BTW, just bc someone shares an opinion different from yours or other minions doesn't mean they are making shit up.

Elle said that person SHOULD be just as happy. bc it's NOT about the money...thats why she is all over SM bragging about the shit she is getting for christmas, bc it's NOT about the money...riiiight. No one forced her to take pictures of what she got. She is no where near humble..it was a way again to make herself look better than other ppl. IF it wasn't about money or status wouldn't a quick tweet that alex bought her a bracelet suffice?

again, no way in hell would i think elle would be just as happy with a box of chocolates. i dont know if that was the initial comment someone was speaking of bc someone else was getting reamed by the minions and all of that was apparently been deleted.
If Elle was poor, and Alex was poor, and she was in love, I can't imagine her NOT being ok with just a box of chocolates. However, Elle is rich, and Alex is rich, and they bought each other nice gifts. Is she supposed to return his gift and spend the money on chocolates because YOU think she is a brat? I got a nice gift from my family and I am not a brat. If we were poor I would have been fine with chocolates. It is what it is. You don't know her in real life, and I don't either, so stop assuming shit.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Again, Elle being just happy with a card is bullshit. Her actions do not imply she would be happy with a piece of paper for christmas. She just wanted to make someone else look like shit bc she was being called out for bragging and acting like a spoiled brat. Sure, she has the right to tell someone that but that doesn't mean it's the truth. Most ppl are considering that to be a lie and hat's ppl's problem. She IS lying.
THIS.
Elle is a manipulative, lying snob.
Despite what she says, she would NOT have been "ok" with chocolates and a card.
Anyone who insists otherwise is as delusional as Elle herself.

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Where did I say it was ok for her to act above anyone else? Honestly do not have to energy to debate when you twist everyones words lol

"In the oven it's not by hand"

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Her dad was going to the pharmacy and asked her if she needed anything and she needed foundation. Maybe you would ignore doctor's orders and get up and go to walgreens for your own foundation even though your dad was going, but you'd be pretty stupid to do that. The only reason she tweeted about it was because she thought it was funny that her dad didn't understand one person doesn't need three different shades of foundation. Jesus Christ. You would think she fucking held a gun to her dad's head and demanded he buy her Sephora's entire stock.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

And can I just point out that it looks like she's received a lot of stuffed animals from her boyfriend and taken instagram pictures of them, appreciating the gift, even though they probably aren't Tiffany stuffed animals.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote:
xyz wrote:LOL i was waiting for the "you dont stalk all of her SM you have no validity to post" comment. BTW, just bc someone shares an opinion different from yours or other minions doesn't mean they are making shit up.

Elle said that person SHOULD be just as happy. bc it's NOT about the money...thats why she is all over SM bragging about the shit she is getting for christmas, bc it's NOT about the money...riiiight. No one forced her to take pictures of what she got. She is no where near humble..it was a way again to make herself look better than other ppl. IF it wasn't about money or status wouldn't a quick tweet that alex bought her a bracelet suffice?

again, no way in hell would i think elle would be just as happy with a box of chocolates. i dont know if that was the initial comment someone was speaking of bc someone else was getting reamed by the minions and all of that was apparently been deleted.
If Elle was poor, and Alex was poor, and she was in love, I can't imagine her NOT being ok with just a box of chocolates. However, Elle is rich, and Alex is rich, and they bought each other nice gifts. Is she supposed to return his gift and spend the money on chocolates because YOU think she is a brat? I got a nice gift from my family and I am not a brat. If we were poor I would have been fine with chocolates. It is what it is. You don't know her in real life, and I don't either, so stop assuming shit.

LOL no wonder you defend her you think only the poor should be satisfied with chocolates, how fucked up. This is what im saying..that comment gives me the impression, that like elle, you are under the assumption that rich ppl are above receiving cheap gifts that only poor ppl can afford and that poor ppl SHOULD be just as happy bc thats all they can afford. Just because they are rich doesn't mean they HAVE to buy each other expensive gifts and NO WAY just does that mean they HAVE to brag about them, which is what elle is doing.

What she and her minions say she does and what she actually does are two totally different things.
Ok so if your partner buys you a nice gift you are immediately going to tell them to take it back and get you chocolates, right? Because that is what you are saying.

"I don't care if you have the means and the desire to get me something nice, boyfriend, you are NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE I AM HUMBLE AND NOT A BRAT!" -you

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

The fact that she was even thinking about foundation, let alone brand, color, etc. with her "broken back" is laughable to me, let alone send Daddy on an errand for it.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

..... :roll:

It's drugstore makeup... get over it. If her parents and Alex want to buy her expensive gifts, let them. It's not like its personally affecting you. Obviously they have the means to buy gifts for each other and it's not like they're taking money from an electricity bill to buy her a Tiffany Bracelet.

Now please...Stop the constant bickering and arguing.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:
Evolve wrote:Her dad was going to the pharmacy and asked her if she needed anything and she needed foundation. Maybe you would ignore doctor's orders and get up and go to walgreens for your own foundation even though your dad was going, but you'd be pretty stupid to do that. The only reason she tweeted about it was because she thought it was funny that her dad didn't understand one person doesn't need three different shades of foundation. Jesus Christ. You would think she fucking held a gun to her dad's head and demanded he buy her Sephora's entire stock.
LOL so the doctor is ordering to stay on bed rest bc she is incapable of buying some makeup from the store but he is granting her permission and a healed back to fly and explore around in another country? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She was put on 2-3 months bed rest in October with physical therapy following. She is not on bed rest for life. What makes you think she can't go to the beach IN APRIL? As in, in 6-7 months after the accident occurred. Is her family supposed to exclude her from a trip far in the future because she was on bed rest once? Her dad is a Doctor, I am sure they cleared the trip with her Doctor before booking it.
Last edited by SillyMilly123 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote:
Ok so if your partner buys you a nice gift you are immediately going to tell them to take it back and get you chocolates, right? Because that is what you are saying.

"I don't care if you have the means and the desire to get me something nice, boyfriend, you are NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE I AM HUMBLE AND NOT A BRAT!" -you
No, that's not what im saying. What i'm saying about Elle is IF all she received for christmas from her BF or otherwise was something as simple and cheap as a box of chocolates, she would not be satisfied with that and doubt she would make multiple photos dedicated to it. She's acting as if, IF thats all she received she would be just as happy as she is with the bracelet.

Elle doesn't have to tell goot to take it back, but she also doesen't have to act take multiple photos of it and post all her actual gifts everywhere. That gives A LOT of ppl the impression that she IS about the money/ her gifts ARE about the money, contrary to what she is trying to say.

For instance, if it wasn't about the money like she is saying she wouldn't have been compelled to post multiple pictures about it. She would have been more humble about it and not got defensive in response to her subbies. Again, her posting a family photo for christmas and saying "I had a great christmas" without mentioning and flaunting items, is an example of a humble act that would portray her as NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.
She has multiple pics on her instagram of cheap stuffed animals alex has given her for birthdays and such, so your argument is immediately flawed.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Evolve wrote:And can I just point out that it looks like she's received a lot of stuffed animals from her boyfriend and taken instagram pictures of them, appreciating the gift, even though they probably aren't Tiffany stuffed animals.
I just took a gander at her IG and don't see the photos you are referring to.
I see one of some stuffed animals she got in Australia and a Beanie Baby she got in Chicago, but none from boyfriends.
I don't doubt she's ever gotten any, I was just curious who they were from and what she said about them.
Maybe Elle is like Jen Ross in regards to stuffed animals - they are like her "friends" since it seems like her real-life friendships are few and far between.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Poopsie wrote:
Evolve wrote:And can I just point out that it looks like she's received a lot of stuffed animals from her boyfriend and taken instagram pictures of them, appreciating the gift, even though they probably aren't Tiffany stuffed animals.
I just took a gander at her IG and don't see the photos you are referring to.
I see one of some stuffed animals she got in Australia and a Beanie Baby she got in Chicago, but none from boyfriends.
I don't doubt she's ever gotten any, I was just curious who they were from and what she said about them.
Maybe Elle is like Jen Ross in regards to stuffed animals - they are like her "friends" since it seems like her real-life friendships are few and far between.
She has a teddy with a red "heart" on it's sweater that Alex gave her in Feb 2013 on his instagram and then she posted another pic of it recently snuggling with pinecone. And then there's the Australian ones he gave her. Also, Elle has never had issues with friends. She's had the same ones since high school/college.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

She's kind of damned either way really. If she didn't show the gift people would say she's embarrassed or ungrateful and when she does she's bragging.

I'm not saying she's humble because most beauty youtubers aren't, but they both come from money so extravagant gifts aren't a novelty to them.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
She has a teddy with a red "heart" on it's sweater that Alex gave her in Feb 2013 on his instagram and then she posted another pic of it recently snuggling with pinecone. And then there's the Australian ones he gave her. Also, Elle has never had issues with friends. She's had the same ones since high school/college.

So it's really just the one photo of the stuffed animals from Australia that Alex gave her? I thought maybe there were multiple photos of stuffed animals from other boyfriends over the years that she was showing off, the way the other poster made it sound.

IMO, Elle seems to definitely have issues with friends. Her college and high school friends seem more like acquaintances that she socializes with for the sake of convenience when she is home. There is never any mention of them when she is in LA. And speaking of LA, she really does not seem to have any close friends there either. It's ok that she prefers the company of her cat and her stuffed animals, maybe she is more of an introvert, which is fine, but to say she "has never had issues with friends" seems untrue, at least imho.

antigone
Talker
Talker

Post by antigone »

I don't get why it's wrong to brag about what your S/O gets you for Christmas. I was getting a kick out of searching the #engaged hashtag on Instagram to see all the people that got engaged over Christmas. Lots and lots and lots of ring pics of all shapes and sizes. Pretty much every girl I know said something or posted pics of what they got on from their S/O for Christmas on social media.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

No she had another photo on some bear Alex got her for valentine's day. It was a whole thing at the time.

Return to “Elle Fowler”