Happy Halloween!!!! :skull:

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Halloween!

Post by Devastat0r »

My office isn't super pro costume so I wore a tardis dress to still be festive.

So far i've been asked if i really like the police or why i am a mailbox.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

I wish I could wear at least my costume ears to work or something but it's against code.

AngelPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by AngelPrincess »

Happy Halloween everyone!

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I've never been much into Halloween. I'm just not creative enough. I think almost every single year as a child I dressed up as a princess.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

A group of children came by earlier and I overheard one kid tell her friend, "Yay, she gave out good candy!" LOL! Wth? Kids nowadays. :lol:

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Halloween

Post by Mar2013 »

Call me crazy, but I am so excited for halloween! I'm thinking about going to Salem again on halloween, I went a couple years ago and had so much fun, everyone there dresses up, have any of you gone or thinking about going?

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Halloween

Post by RoseHammer »

I'll probably go to a halloween party and i'm planning on either Elvira or Morticia Addams. I have big boobs and pull of goth pretty well. Plus my bf is a high-energy Puerto Rican, so he could go as my Gomez <3

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I have no idea what I'll be doing for Halloween. I mean, I'll for sure carve pumpkins, etc, because that's my favorite thing. I also do horror movie marathons all month long because I'm a horror person.

I already know what my costume will be, though. I'm getting some of the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction collection for my birthday and thus have decided to go as Mia Wallace. I'm trying to figure out a way to get a fake syringe to stick out of my boob. If I can't do that then I'll just go with a bloody nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I want to be either a greek goddess, egyptian (if I do this I am going to do makeup like Katy Perry in Dark Horse) or a Flapper, but last year so many people did that, so maybe I will just stick with doing a greek goddess or an egyptian. I have few ideas for both so I dont know what I will choose. Those are so good ideas you both have! :)

Asuna
Learner
Learner

Post by Asuna »

Halloween is my favorite holiday <3 As for my costume, i really don't know what I'm doing this year.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

I'll probably slap on some bunny ears and trick or treat with my sister. But I love decorating for halloween. I love the atmosphere from halloween. Idk it's such a nice feeling when October comes around. Lol
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

AS SOON AS OCTOBER STARTS AND HALLOWEEN GETS CLOSER MY POWER GROWS STRONGER WITH EACH PASSING DAY UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST AND I HAVE BEEN REBORN AS HALLOWEEN SPIRIT

Nah I just get hella pumped for Halloween, it's my favorite holiday and I have no idea what I'm doing for it this year, I live in a different part of town this year so it would be fun to walk around town at night feelin' spooky. My friend and I have always wanted to go to the biggest cemetery in town and just walk through that on Halloween (that sounds super fuckin lame but whatever we thrive off of things like that) so maybe we'll do that this year.

I'm really into FX makeup and last year I did a look where it looked like the front chunk of my face had been ripped off (nose down to jaw) and had teeth exposed and tendons and dripping blood and torn flapping skin UGH it was great I wish I had pictures of it but they were on my old phone. But yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do my face as this year!!

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

It's kinda cool halloween is coming up, I don't really dress up
Anymore it's more about my kids. They already have their costumes lol.

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Happy Halloween!

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Doing nothing as usual. Kind of bummed because I really like Halloween and never got to celebrate it as a kid and now that I'm an adult, I'm a friendless loser and have no one to celebrate it with me. :/ My house never gets trick or treaters either because my neighborhood is too ghetto. :/

But Happy Halloween, y'all!

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

0222 wrote:Doing nothing as usual. Kind of bummed because I really like Halloween and never got to celebrate it as a kid and now that I'm an adult, I'm a friendless loser and have no one to celebrate it with me. :/ My house never gets trick or treaters either because my neighborhood is too ghetto. :/

But Happy Halloween, y'all!
Why not dress up and go out? Lots of bars and restaurants here give special offers for people in costume.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

People always tell me I look like Regan from The Exorcist (when she isn't possessed, lol), so I dressed up as her this year. Usually I don't go towards scary costumes, but this one turned out so great.

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin