Maureen Lewis [I guess wow neat] Part 4

lrnzzz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lrnzzz »

I thought I would start the next thread seeing as though we are already on page 40?

How ya like it? ;)

Bats
Learner
Learner

Re: Maureen Lewis [I guess wow neat] Part 4

Post by Bats »

I hope they let you record your convo, foreverstupid
ImageImage

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Please, please record the voice mail! Upload on youtube or soundcloud. Momo will shit herself. While I think momo has developmental issues she's still a terrible person. I pity her brother.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

I don't think Maureen is an Aspie. It doesn't matter though because we can't diagnose it's against the rules. Also, autism is a mental health condition that's why it is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders... She may have mild autism but there's a whole lot of other stuff going on that would be a primary diagnosis.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAUREEN JUST BR HONEST WITH YOUR THERAPIST SO SHE CAN HELP YOU! You also need way more than a once a month visit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

makeupgirlie847 wrote:I don't think Maureen is an Aspie. It doesn't matter though because we can't diagnose it's against the rules. Also, autism is a mental health condition that's why it is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders... She may have mild autism but there's a whole lot of other stuff going on that would be a primary diagnosis.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAUREEN JUST BR HONEST WITH YOUR THERAPIST SO SHE CAN HELP YOU! You also need way more than a once a month visit...

While I agree. Autism however is not a mental health disorder, it is a "developmental" disorder. Austic people are not mentally ill, they function differently because of developmental differences or delays.

ForeverStupid
Learner
Learner

Post by ForeverStupid »

i deleted the voicemail :| i didn't even think of that. if they don't allow me to record, i can ask them to call me back at another time & intentionally miss the call to record that message? IM TRYING GG, I REALLY AM :(

mooncandy
Learner
Learner

Post by mooncandy »

makeupgirlie847 wrote:I don't think Maureen is an Aspie. It doesn't matter though because we can't diagnose it's against the rules. Also, autism is a mental health condition that's why it is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders... She may have mild autism but there's a whole lot of other stuff going on that would be a primary diagnosis.

You're a licensed clinical psychologist but are calling someone 'bat shit crazy'?
Very professional...

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Bi-winning wrote:

While I agree. Autism however is not a memtal health disorder, it is a "developmental" disorder. Austic people are not mentally ill, they function differently because of developmental differences or delays.
I know, licensed professional here; maybe I didn't phrase correctly? Autism is coded as a mental condition. Just trying to point out that it is included in the DSM as it is considered a "mental health condition" it may not be a disorder but it is considered a "disease/condition" (for lack of a better word) of the mind. I think it's important for people to be referred to the DSM not some random screenshot posted in a gossip thread since it becomes too easy to make someone fit the diagnosis. I couldn't even diagnosis MoMo without a proper assessment.

I don't think ppl should be saying MoMo is an Aspie as that gives Aspie's a bad name.
I have never come across one like MoMo (they would all but their brother a bed or give up theirs)

Clearly MoMo has (a lot) of something going on and needs serious help. Let's not armchair diagnose as I think MoMo would keep The Chicago School Shrinks busy for a long long time Image

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

mooncandy wrote:

You're a licensed clinical psychologist but are calling someone 'bat shit crazy'?
Very professional...
It's a semi-anonymous GOSSIP Site. I can say whatever I want during my own downtime. It's called self-care! I don't have to be a "shrink" at all times. Boundaries and all that jazz.

MOMO IS BAT SHIT CRAZY. There I said it again. MOMO IS A FEW FRENCH FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL. I can go all day Image

Last edited by makeupgirlie847 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

I have said it before and I will say it again, GG is so much more entertaining than cable!

ZombieInWonderland
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZombieInWonderland »

I think it's funny that she thinks everything will be ok because no one has proof of anything. They're the frickin government can't they track her IP address and get in contact with GG to help make sure it is her?
Image Image
Side by side in big boy beds, they're best friends it's Hall and Ebs!

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

^ I dunno if they'll really take GG seriously. Maureen has a genuine history of stalking and generally :? batshit(?) behaviour but this site could be seen as frivolous. We do gossip about internet personalities. If they're willing to look into her posts on GG then they definitely have to contact the relevant mods (Bumble B..?) who knew that she was posting through different accounts from the same IP address; who then amalgamated those into her current account.

It might be easier to have all that screenshotted and then provide links to those pages to show that you didn't photoshop anything.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

ibeadork wrote:I think it's funny that she thinks everything will be ok because no one has proof of anything. They're the frickin government can't they track her IP address and get in contact with GG to help make sure it is her?
Oh I'm sure they can. I gave the nice SSA man all of her screen names that I know about, her YouTube channels, and explained the Yahoo Answers. He was incredulous and stated "wait all this was posted on public access platforms?" I'm pretty sure I heard him face palm! At least his job just got super easy!

mooncandy
Learner
Learner

Post by mooncandy »

makeupgirlie847 wrote:
mooncandy wrote:

Very professional...
It's a semi-anonymous GOSSIP Site. I can say whatever I want during my own downtime. It's called self-care! I don't have to be a "shrink" at all times. Boundaries and all that jazz.

MOMO IS BAT SHIT CRAZY. There I said it again. MOMO IS A FEW FRENCH FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL. I can go all day Image

If this is how a psychologist speaks about mentally Ill people on their 'downtime' then YOU are the one that needs to be reported and should not be in the profession if that's you're true feelings. Its absolutely disgusting.
That is if you even are a psychologist which I actually doubt.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^ agreed. I do not get the professional vibe from that person at all. It's clearly a bullshit title. Only a psychologist can diagnosis autism, not a "shrink". This person clearly does not know the difference.
Last edited by white trash sparkles on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

Cue the back and forth bitching that ends up involving mods.
Last edited by bloodcoffee on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

mooncandy wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:
mooncandy wrote:

Very professional...

If this is how a psychologist speaks about mentally Ill people on their 'downtime' then YOU are the one that needs to be reported and should not be in the profession if that's you're true feelings. Its absolutely disgusting.
That is if you even are a psychologist which I actually doubt.

I don't think you have the chutzpah to be a gossip site my friend

And I'm curious as to how you know my "true feelings" regarding the mentally ill? I am sure you have never made a comment in jest! Believe it or not I am entitled to a private life and to say whatever I want. By your logic everyone must be "on" all the time. Nope sorry we all joke and jest in order to decompress after a long day (which today was as I had to commit to locked care). Apparently you have never worked on a psych ward or with police officers. They are where I get my best material (please report us all pretty please! We get paid pennies and work constantly and my car is 10 years old and needs new tires and I could use vacation time since mine keeps denied).

Ok guys done feeding this nonsense. It is probably MoMo anyways as it is only a "learner" account. I have to go and teach my class. Glad I will be able to share that I am "absolutely disgusting" lol.

Enough playtime for me. Hopefully I will get a call from APS at some point tomorrow otherwise it won't be until next week. Will keep you all updated. I will not answer my phone and get the voicemail so I can upload it; whoever came up with that idea is pure genius

MoMo I can't wait for more of your two steps away from a straight jacket antics! (I got more y'all and can keep up the mental health jokes all night)

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

bloodcoffee wrote:Cue the back and forth bitching that ends up involving mods. (I hope my psychic powers fail me.)
Nope I'm done with her. It's probably MoMo anyways.

I do however want to go to the screen name thread and change my name to "absolutely disgusting". I think I saw the link in Kai's latest thread. :)

Return to “Wrestler X”