Kristin Gehm Part 3

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 3

Post by puppymomma4 »

I mean, there are no words for my anticipation of this wretched train wreck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CataMaria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CataMaria »

I'm surprised she is doing another video with Michael. I didn't watch the last one but if I remember correctly there were a lot of comments on it by her subscribers saying how unbecoming he came across.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

CataMaria wrote:I'm surprised she is doing another video with Michael. I didn't watch the last one but if I remember correctly there were a lot of comments on it by her subscribers saying how unbecoming he came across.
What is the video going to be, another interview? Or a how-to? I think Kristin needs to stop trying to make Camp Cosmetics happen!

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

Wow, THREE days of filming with K-Whale??? What could they be "filming"? Another interview, or maybe Michael doing K-Whale's makeup with all of HER signature products? It's all a bunch of hoo-ha to me. Seriously, the only people who pay much attention to Camp Cosmetics are Kristin's minions who would buy a bottle of water from her tap, if she was selling it with a catchy name.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I couldn't be more thrilled. These two ego maniacs will make such asses of themselves together! I'm legit salivating!!! I wonder if he'll wear jean chains....?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^I was reading some little blurb on John Mayer in a trash mag while waiting for the dentist. He supposedly said he was a 'recovering ego addict' and he used to 'feed off the validation of his fans'...Sound like anyone we know from Wiscaaanson..?

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

sophiezw wrote:Wow, THREE days of filming with K-Whale??? What could they be "filming"? Another interview, or maybe Michael doing K-Whale's makeup with all of HER signature products? It's all a bunch of hoo-ha to me. Seriously, the only people who pay much attention to Camp Cosmetics are Kristin's minions who would buy a bottle of water from her tap, if she was selling it with a catchy name.
I still don't understand how this woman even HAS minions. What do they find appealing?

And CC is not going to happen ever at all without a website in 2015. Forget it.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Drink up, K-Whale! You'll be 300 lbs in no time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Just curious, but how did K get involved with CC? Did Michael seriously see her channel and think, "Now THAT is the face that I want to represent my brand!"???? :?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Her gay husband, whose name escapes me, put them in touch. But seriously, these vids they filmed...

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Just because!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I'm going to make a few predictions now:

She comes back from the trip to see her gay husbands (the original and Michael) visibly bloated and more red in the face. The booze and food will show right up.

The haul will be epic. Compulsive shopper in a city she only goes to once or twice a year. Enough said.

She will complain about service at at least one or more of the high end counters. I can't remember which vid it was. But she went in bitching and moaning about her experience at a counter. Then, when she went back the next year, she said it wasn't any better. I don't agree with bad customer service or profiling clients. But I know it happens. She acted like the lone victim of such snobbery. Totally incensed that anyone would dare see her waddling towards them with her horrific blush and matronly plus fashions and not rush to serve her on bended knee.

Get it together Gehm!!!!

Any other predictions, fellow posters?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^^You **know** there is going to be a haul!! ;) ;) ;) She hasn't done a March haul yet, has she..?

Good God, if she does come back all puffy, bloated and red-faced, wonder if she will blame something a subbie sent her..?
"I seem to have had a reaction to that sausage that was sent to me.." "Those caaasmetics sent to me from Israel seem to have reacted badly with my skin's ph balance.." :?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Tale of a walrus in Chicago....

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Shit balls.

I can't even.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Never mind her, what on earth is HE wearing? :?

mswill
Talker
Talker

Post by mswill »

[quote="puppymomma4"]Shit balls.

I can't even.[/quote
i havent comment in a while. But wow what is on her face? is he making fun of her by not telling that is not a good look?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I wonder if he didn't do it himself.

****edit***

Sure enough.....

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

They were at a drag show, I wonder if anyone mistook her for one of the performers? I have a lot of gay friends and none of them look like that, they look normal, he looks like a caricature of a gay man.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

With that thick neck and husky smoker's voice, makeup painted on her fat mug like Ursula the Sea Witch, I would assume she was just an ugly/less fortunate-looking one of the performers.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”