AccioDawn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Once Upon a Time

Post by AccioDawn »

Any fellow Oncers around here?
I've searched for a topic and didn't find one. I love this show!! <3 It's so much fun, and I really like its whole concept.
Fellow Oncers, how are you liking season 4 with the addition of Frozen?

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Once Upon a Time

Post by MalinaNox »

I like Frozen a lot more than Petter Pan. I like that they added the Ice Queen back in too.

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Post by youdoyou »

YES YES YES! :love2: I haven't had time to catch up on season 4, only episode one.
Anyone have a short summary?

no its becky
Debater
Debater

Post by no its becky »

I watch it but I think it's pretty stupid and the acting is awful for the most part. Why do I keep watching then? I have no idea to be honest :rofl:

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

youdoyou wrote:YES YES YES! :love2: I haven't had time to catch up on season 4, only episode one.
Anyone have a short summary?

The gang are trying to help Elsa find Anna.
The Ice Queen is also in town and says she's Elsa's Auntie, but she also knows Emma and we don't know how or why yet.
The Ice Queen froze Maid Marions heart and Robin couldn't perform true love's kiss on her to save her because HE'S IN LOVE WITH REGINA OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!! <3 <3
Regina wants to find out who wrote the book, there's been hints of Mickey Mouse/Sorcerer's apprentice which could mean Henry is him? The hints are blue hat, an episode named the apprentice, brooms cleaning by themselves etc...
In a flashback Anna visited Rumple. We all know how things with him turn out.
and.....
EMMA AND HOOK KISSED AND SHE ASKED HIM OUT ON A DATE AND THEN HOOK GOT HIS HAND BACK AND DRESSED NOT LIKE A PIRATE AND HIS HAND MADE HIM DO BAD THINGS, SO HE GOT RID AND NOW HE'S IN RUMPLES DEBT BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE THEY KISSED AND :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Pretty much

PL18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PL18 »

AccioDawn wrote: Fellow Oncers, how are you liking season 4 with the addition of Frozen?
I think they did a great job of casting Anna, but Elsa doesn't seem quite right. Maybe she needs bigger hair? Lol. I don't think the actor cast as Kristoff looks much like him, either.

I love the show. Fairy tales for adults.

I'm so glad they put Hook/Killiam in some modern clothes! He looked too campy walking around in "ye olde pirate garb, aaaarrrrrr!" ;)

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

nyehh wrote:I watch it but I think it's pretty stupid and the acting is awful for the most part. Why do I keep watching then? I have no idea to be honest :rofl:
I agree with you. the acting is really bad I even googled the actress who plays Snow White to find reviews of her acting because I just found it so awful and the actress who plays Emma is awful too but I've seen her On different TV shows and she's great in them but in once upon a time she has this awful weird scrunched up face and the same expression all the time. and why is Emma's hair always so awfully styled and in bad condition? The middle parting looks awful on her too. I dont know why i keep watching.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I really love the show, but I've been so over since Wizard of Oz was the theme. I am so over the Frozen arc too. Tbh I am only really watching it for Rumple and Belle because everything else is so annoying.

AccioDawn
Learner
Learner

Post by AccioDawn »

Okay, rant time, brace yourselves, also, SPOILER ALERT, I'll be mentioning things that happened in the most recent episode (and also talk about OUAT in Wonderland). Warning, this will be long.

I came pretty late into OUAT, I started watching it as the fandom was waiting for season 3 to start, so I was still so dazzled by it while the fandom started to complain about the Peter Pan storyline, and I was hesitant to show any dislike towards the show as it still was so new to it.
But you know what, this season has sucked so far, I don't like the Frozen storyline, the only thing interesting about it is The Snow Queen, which they could have done without Anna & Elsa, I guess the writers decided to integrate Frozen into the show because they were aware that the ratings were dropping and they wanted to raise them. I don't like Elsa right now, she's boring, and I'm not feeling Kristof either, I don't see any chemistry between him and Anna.
Robin Hood right now is acting so stupidly, after all the speeches he made about honour and values, he goes and cheats on Marian, and Regina kept saying that he needs to forget about her and then she just gave in. Don't get me wrong, I want Regina to be happy, and I want her to be with Robin, but not this way, you can't just bring Marian back and then freeze her, that's lazy writing.
Rumple is being the worst ever, I was so ready to have him redeemed and see him make changes and improvements in his life like Regina did, but he just keeps deteriorating. Also, Belle's character has been so dumbed down, she used to be one of my favourites for being so smart and standing up for herself, now she stupidly believes Rumple is completely honest with her and lets herself feel guilty for not telling him that she knew Anna.
Will Scarlet, who was a fan favourite in OUATiW, was brought to this show for what? To be stripped of his happy ending? I loved how things ended with him and Anastasia back in the OUATiW finale, we saw them become the White King and Queen, why ruin that? I mean, if they're having problems getting the actress who played Anastasia on OUAT, then they shouldn't have brought Will to OUAT AT ALL.
This season has just been pretty boring you guys, I'm so sad that this show has become so disappointing, I kind of want them to end it on this season so it goes out strong (kinda) rather than dragging it on for more seasons that get weaker and weaker.

End rant. Sorry, just needed to vent.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

AccioDawn wrote:Rumple is being the worst ever, I was so ready to have him redeemed and see him make changes and improvements in his life like Regina did, but he just keeps deteriorating. Also, Belle's character has been so dumbed down, she used to be one of my favourites for being so smart and standing up for herself, now she stupidly believes Rumple is completely honest with her and lets herself feel guilty for not telling him that she knew Anna.
Oh my gosh I agree! Rumple and Belle have always been favorites of mine, but they have been so awful this season! Everyone has! Trying to watch the extra long episode Sunday was like pulling teeth for me.

xAmaax
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xAmaax »

I love the show. Took me a while to get into it but I've been hooked for about a year now. I used to ship Rumple and Belle but I feel the show writers wasted what that relationship could been.

I used to hate Regina but now I love her, her character is flawed but real. I hate that she can never seem to catch a break though.
"Oh please, I was torturing people back when you were still playing with puppies."
-- :love2: Evil Queen :love2:

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Anyone know where I can catch up on season 4? Or if/when they will be adding it to netflix?

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Season 1 was great but then it got shit and now I feel its for kids with all the Ana and Elsa, got boring for me. Enjoy ! lol

Return to “Fantasy”