Continue here! :)

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 6

Post by BoomShaka »

I actually like washing up. There's something really satisfying to me about having a dirty plate and having it sparkly clean afterwards :D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

fluffernut
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffernut »

I don't like Beyonce or her music. Everyone seems to worship her but I don't understand what the big fuss is about.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

I don't really like smoking weed. My group of friends when I was younger used to smoke it all the time and I was just like 'this is so boring'.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I get that college is a time to partying and being fun and young and all that, but I've come to kind of hate the party culture of college. I enjoy drinking and dancing occasionally, but I hate going home at 3 AM and waking up feeling like shit and wasting half my day. I don't like dealing with the drama that happens when people start making out drunk, passing out, ect. At one time I was into it, but it got so old, so fast. Some of my friends are like "Oh wow what you did was nothing, once my friend got arrested, and I did coke at my 18th birthday, and cops, and this crazy girl, and..."

Dude I don't give a fuck how much hard drugs you did or what crazy situation you ended up in. Been there, done that, hated it. Maybe I'd rather stay in with a book and some tea instead of holding someone's hair while they puke on me. Getting involved with the police isn't something you should be proud of either.

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

RoseHammer wrote:I get that college is a time to partying and being fun and young and all that, but I've come to kind of hate the party culture of college. I enjoy drinking and dancing occasionally, but I hate going home at 3 AM and waking up feeling like shit and wasting half my day. I don't like dealing with the drama that happens when people start making out drunk, passing out, ect. At one time I was into it, but it got so old, so fast. Some of my friends are like "Oh wow what you did was nothing, once my friend got arrested, and I did coke at my 18th birthday, and cops, and this crazy girl, and..."

Dude I don't give a fuck how much hard drugs you did or what crazy situation you ended up in. Been there, done that, hated it. Maybe I'd rather stay in with a book and some tea instead of holding someone's hair while they puke on me. Getting involved with the police isn't something you should be proud of either.
Totally with you on that! People at my college bragged all the time about drugs, sleeping with many people, staying up all night etc. I just never saw the appeal and would much rather stay at home reading a good book.
:toad:

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

RoseHammer wrote:I get that college is a time to partying and being fun and young and all that, but I've come to kind of hate the party culture of college. I enjoy drinking and dancing occasionally, but I hate going home at 3 AM and waking up feeling like shit and wasting half my day. I don't like dealing with the drama that happens when people start making out drunk, passing out, ect. At one time I was into it, but it got so old, so fast. Some of my friends are like "Oh wow what you did was nothing, once my friend got arrested, and I did coke at my 18th birthday, and cops, and this crazy girl, and..."

This is one of the reasons I'm putting off university until I'm older. I can't stand the party culture anymore, I used to be in too it when I was young but I've just completely grown out of it. It's even worse in the UK, our drinking culture is disgusting.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

SpringDuck wrote:Totally with you on that! People at my college bragged all the time about drugs, sleeping with many people, staying up all night etc. I just never saw the appeal and would much rather stay at home reading a good book.
Right? When a guy comes up to me acting like that's impressive I just scoff. How about... get a steady job and pay off your car boo. Then we'll talk about what hot shit you are.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Mia Wallace wrote:

This is one of the reasons I'm putting off university until I'm older. I can't stand the party culture anymore, I used to be in too it when I was young but I've just completely grown out of it. It's even worse in the UK, our drinking culture is disgusting.
Can't you avoid the partying now just as easily as when you're older? I never went partying or drinking when I was at university. It just wasn't my thing.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

Kleineganz wrote:
Mia Wallace wrote:

Can't you avoid the partying now just as easily as when you're older? I never went partying or drinking when I was at university. It just wasn't my thing.
I mean I can, but it would be really difficult. I feel like in the UK people act like not drinking is the most alien thing in the world haha.

Merps
Learner
Learner

Post by Merps »

SpringDuck wrote:

Totally with you on that! People at my college bragged all the time about drugs, sleeping with many people, staying up all night etc. I just never saw the appeal and would much rather stay at home reading a good book.

Random question, I really really wanna know who that beauty guru is in your picture? I see her in lots of peoples little picture... um I'm talking about the big brunette girl with the big crown on.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Completely with you on this. I just turned 21 and I'm still in college but I'm 100% over the partying. I don't mind drinking and all that every once in a while, but I just don't care enough to put in the effort--finding a party, organizing rides, making sure everyone doesn't drink too much, whatever. It's so annoying now.

Post by Guest »

I think fat free milk is an abomination.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Cow milk in general is an abomination, and I'm not even vegan.

I just don't like going clubbing anymore. It's so tedious. Getting to the club by public transport, especially in the winter, is such a hassle. Sometimes the music is shitty the whole evening. The drinks are overpriced. It's crowded and the people are annoying. Then you have to wait until your friends are ready to leave because you don't wanna go home alone in the middle of the night. And you might have to pay the taxi. I mean it can be fun but 4 out of 5 times it isn't, and it's just not worth the hassle.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Catfish_Queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Catfish_Queen »

I don't see the hype with the artic monkeys.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I so agree with you on that. What's even worse here in Greece is the fact that parties usually last up until 6-7am! The nightlife is crazy here. I don't enjoy this at all. It's unnatural.
XOXO

Post by Guest »

I have no problems with getting older.

Post by Guest »

On a similar note as above, being a child was awful and I would absolutely never want to go back. Partly because of my own situation, but also the whole freedom thing. I don't want to be confined to school all day. I don't want to have to rely on others for money. I don't want to have to wait to have my nipple pierced, et cetera. Being a kid was shit (for me).

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Person wrote:On a similar note as above, being a child was awful and I would absolutely never want to go back. Partly because of my own situation, but also the whole freedom thing. I don't want to be confined to school all day. I don't want to have to rely on others for money. I don't want to have to wait to have my nipple pierced, et cetera. Being a kid was shit (for me).
I'm with you there. Couldn't pay me to go back to being a child again. It was the worst time in my life.

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

I love it when you're trying to go to sleep and it starts raining. I find it really calming.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”