Unpopular Opinions Part 6

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 6

Post by nina84 »

xfashiondollx wrote:^ thank you! And those same girls have the fucking audacity to make fun of other girls' eyebrows. Bitch, shut up, look at yours.
ughh yeess!! I hate when girls with instagram brows publish shit like ''you think i'm listening to you but really i'm just doing your brows in my head'' excuse me queen of brow grooming and styling. Just because it's trendy to have thick brows doesn't mean you have to put down people that don't make them look ridiculous. We'll be making fun of people that did their brows like that in just a few years.

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

nina84 wrote:
xfashiondollx wrote:^ thank you! And those same girls have the fucking audacity to make fun of other girls' eyebrows. Bitch, shut up, look at yours.
ughh yeess!! I hate when girls with instagram brows publish shit like ''you think i'm listening to you but really i'm just doing your brows in my head'' excuse me queen of brow grooming and styling. Just because it's trendy to have thick brows doesn't mean you have to put down people that don't make them look ridiculous. We'll be making fun of people that did their brows like that in just a few years.
It's funny how people with naturally thick hairy brows (like myself) used to be maked fun of by girls with over plucked brows who now envy us with their drawn on brows

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

kayleeee wrote:I don't get what's so great about Gigi Hadid, or most of the people in TSwifts girl gang.

Have to agree with Adele, while I am a huge fan of hers a lot of people need to calm the heck down! (I shouldn't talk bc I did freak out at the news of her new cd).

I agree about Gigi, I personally don't think her nor her sister are that great looking. Kendall is >>>

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

I really don't like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Two & A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, and similar shows. All of those I find so unfunny, plain, kinda boring tbh. And TBBT's main character is obnoxious.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

nina84 wrote:I really don't like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Two & A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, and similar shows. All of those I find so unfunny, plain, kinda boring tbh. And TBBT's main character is obnoxious.
I totally agree. I've always thought I was strange because I've honestly never watched ANY of those shows. I can't even remember even watching a full episode of Friends (and I was a 90's kid too). Granted I'm not a big tv person in general, but all of these shows just see so dumb and not at all interesting :?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

All these different genders are ridiculous and CIS hating people are extremely hypocritical. All these SJW's on social media always say to be yourselves, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you're good enough etc etc but then say that cisgendered people are basically trash. I'm gay and happy, but because I also proudly identify with the sex I was born with, I'm suddenly not important and my opinions no longer matter? They all say "Down with CIS, end CIS now!" but....what's the big deal? Transgender people can be happy and identify with the sex they wish, and I can't? I'm a woman, and I feel as if I'm a woman, I love being a woman, I'm proud of being a woman, what's the issue?

They get so angry when people use the wrong pronouns, but do they ever stop and think that these people just don't know? If I see a woman on the street, I'm going to assume she's a woman, I'm not going to say "They/Them" unless I meet them and they tell me otherwise. You can't get angry at people for things they don't know.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

nina84 wrote:I really don't like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Two & A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, and similar shows. All of those I find so unfunny, plain, kinda boring tbh. And TBBT's main character is obnoxious.
Totally agree! Even though I do like HIMYM. I want to watch Friends but I don't know if it will live up to the hype.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I think Bella is prettier than Gigi. Don't get me wrong, Gigi is gorgeous but something about Bella is so interesting.
XOXO

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chanel bags are ugly. The 2.55 is pretty gaudy looking to me, I would never wear one even if someone gave it to me.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I don't care about the new Star Wars movie and looking a the trailer, I just don't think it looks that good. Supposedly Natalie Portman missed the premier so she could study for her finals and I don't blame her.

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

RoseHammer wrote:I don't care about the new Star Wars movie and looking a the trailer, I just don't think it looks that good. Supposedly Natalie Portman missed the premier so she could study for her finals and I don't blame her.
That was Star Wars Episode 1 from 1999.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Just because you have a makeup qualification/ went and did a course does not automatically make you a makeup artist. Yes, it means you have more knowledge and should therefore be able to understand the proper ways to apply makeup but it doesn't mean you are automatically better than anyone else.
Some of these "MUA's" look like utter shit but still have the audacity to slam other people for not having done a course. Until you have genuinely worked on all different colourings, tones, themes and events and have been REQUESTED I'm not even going to entertain the fact you are an MUA.

velvetfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by velvetfreak »

Not sure if it's an unpopular opinion or not, but I'm so glad that the term 'fuckboy' exists. Not that I think that it's fair or appropriate at all, but I'm glad that we now have an insult to use for men that is the equivalent of a guy calling a girl a 'stupid slut' or whatever.

Post by Guest »

I think LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids, and Rock Star soaps are overrated. I expected bright vibrant scents, and got dull and perfume-y.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nergregga wrote:I think LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids, and Rock Star soaps are overrated. I expected bright vibrant scents, and got dull and perfume-y.
Lush in general does not appeal to me at all :?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I think The Walking Dead is stupid

Everyone wanting to look like Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner is ridiculous

Bernie Sanders is a moron and would make a terrible, terrible president

One Direction has never been good, nor will they ever be considered legends

All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing

Star Wars is so boring

I agree with the person who said they didn't like the Rock Star soap from Lush. I expected a candy scent like it was described and I thought it stunk. Same with their Snowfairy scent everyone loves

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing
At this point I legit think they're just trying to piss people off, but it bothers me because I feel I can't say I'm trans too much or people will think I'm like that. Bigender is a real thing. I mean they're not harming anyone but it's just unnecessary... stop.
BornThisWay94 wrote:Star Wars is so boring
I seriously tried to watch the first one (ep. IV I think?) twice and I was never able to make it past 40 minutes or so, I just didn't care enough to watch the rest, much less the whole series. My friends dragged me to the newest one so I was like 'yeaahh why not?' I just found most of the characters as bland as the first set of characters. Maybe Finn and Kylo Ren were ok in terms of being well rounded characters and all but all the rest...

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

nina84 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing
At this point I legit think they're just trying to piss people off, but it bothers me because I feel I can't say I'm trans too much or people will think I'm like that. Bigender is a real thing. I mean they're not harming anyone but it's just unnecessary... stop.
BornThisWay94 wrote:Star Wars is so boring
I seriously tried to watch the first one (ep. IV I think?) twice and I was never able to make it past 40 minutes or so, I just didn't care enough to watch the rest, much less the whole series. My friends dragged me to the newest one so I was like 'yeaahh why not?' I just found most of the characters as bland as the first set of characters. Maybe Finn and Kylo Ren were ok in terms of being well rounded characters and all but all the rest...

I think they're 100% serious and just want to label themselves to feel more special or more like a minority (Who knows). Demisexual is apparently when you can't have sexual attraction until a bond is formed. I've always been like that, never knew there was a certain term for it...i just thought that was normal.

Post by Guest »

I agree with the person who said they didn't like the Rock Star soap from Lush. I expected a candy scent like it was described and I thought it stunk. Same with their Snowfairy scent everyone loves

It really does, even though it does grow on me, I still find it peculiar. Also, I'm not a fan of Lush's naked shipping policy. All of the products arrived slightly tacky.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:
RoseHammer wrote:I don't care about the new Star Wars movie and looking a the trailer, I just don't think it looks that good. Supposedly Natalie Portman missed the premier so she could study for her finals and I don't blame her.
That was Star Wars Episode 1 from 1999.

LOL I'm a fucking idiot :D

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”