Xiaxue Part 12

moniker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 12

Post by moniker »

I thought they were back-kneed aka Genu recurvatum. It makes one look bow-legged, but the knees are actually going back instead of to the side. I suffer the same fate, no thanks to hypotonia which may be due to an undiagnosed syndrome similar to Marfan's.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

teeheeheehee wrote:
Also, the kids mentioned spin things that are supposed to be spun...tops, wheels, pinwheels...Dash spins EVERYTHING. Books, eggplants, cubed toys, his soft toys...everything he gets his hands on, he spins.
You're right! I forgot about him spinning non-wheel-like items like fruit. So the next phase shall be him lining things up. My friend has a son who does that and has been diagnosed with Autism. She's taken photos of his toy cars lined-up neatly.

If Baby #2 does turn up, I hope he doesn't get neglected further. And I wanted to say earlier that if Singapore has a Baby Boom, it's all thanks to the helpers saying they will stay on.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^I'm afraid that when Baby #2 comes along, and especially if it's a girl, the most likely scenario is going to be: Dash is set up in his room with a spinning ceiling fan, an iPad fully charged, one or two spinning toys, and possibly a TV (also on). Everything will be on and spinning, to keep him stimulated and quiet until it's time for him to eat, get changed, or bathed. He'll probably fall asleep and wake up on his own in that room.

Like I've said before, the best way to predict somebody's future is to look at their past actions. Based on how XX is (and she doesn't even bother to hide it), I'm 90% confident that that's how she'll "deal with" Dash; the other 10% is a miraculous exception.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Polarbear wrote:bowlegged? or maybe she was trying to stand like those japanese models on the pigeon legs as it seems "cuter" and "slimmer" that way. i noticed cheesie likes to do that too in her OOTD or something.
No surprise here, Cheesie is like the Queen of weeaboos; I like her but she has to stop trying so hard at her Japanse-wannabe thing...

And I always thought that XX had genu valgum (I have it too but my legs are way from being that short though); her pics and poses are always so awkward that I can't really tell actually.

But God NO! No H&M or F21 as her sponsors please! I don't really know for F21 (I've only shopped on their website once) but H&M doesn't need some obscure woman living in a tacky Barbie house in SG to do their ads. Just saw their XMas ad (with Lady Gaga) and looking at their regular line-up of super models, they'll probably never do anything with someone like XX...

Though I'm still crossing my fingers so hard that they almost broke to never have these companies sponsor her.

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Finally some spare time to be on GG! I'm late but I need to comment on this Dayre post.
To be honest I had a bit of a phobia when I first heard I had to do a TVC. I'm ok with photos because I know I can photoshop them.
That's not what phobia is motherfucker don't use it so lightly.

And 'motherly'...? Definitely not a word to define a blushing baboon like you, Tyre Queef!

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

hlisse wrote:Finally some spare time to be on GG! I'm late but I need to comment on this Dayre post.
To be honest I had a bit of a phobia when I first heard I had to do a TVC. I'm ok with photos because I know I can photoshop them.
That's not what phobia is motherfucker don't use it so lightly.

And 'motherly'...? Definitely not a word to define a blushing baboon like you, Tyre Queef!
maybe she has a phobia of her own ugliness lol! she panicks about not being able to edit her face, just like what you'd expect from
probably one of the most confident and secure people you'd ever meet. - Blogger Queef

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Latest IG post:
Getting spammed by all the supermodels I follow who are all posting the same private jet photos. On the surface I suppose every girl will look upon them with envy... Most of us may never be good looking, slim or tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret model earning shitloads of money wearing the most beautiful lingerie and getting worshipped by women, men and gay men everywhere... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them. And how stressful it is to have to work out everyday or you will be elbowed out by the next fittest model if you gain just 2 pounds. And how if you grow a zit on your butt nobody will know but for them if it happens on runway day everyone will see it. Or God forbid they get period on runway day! See?
Because obviously you never had that problem. :lol:

most VS angels are not that tall.

Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio - both 5' 9" (176 cm)
Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes - all 5' 10" (177 cm)
Karlie Kloss is the tallest at 6' 1"

That's right, guys taller than 6"1 are sooooo hard to find (because height difference matters very much, obviously). I'm sure VS models won't have any trouble getting a boyfriend :rofl:. I swear this moron will say the most stupid things to make herself feel better. :roll:

You just know she'd sell her soul to look half as good as them.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^For real! And she makes it sound like life must be so rough as a VS model. Please. While working out is not exactly fun for some people, if it's one of the few things that I need to do in order to earn millions annually, you bet that I'm gonna hit the gym daily.

And her comment about not being able to find a tall guy is laughable, lol. There are a lot of tall guys in the world. But anyway, if she's under 4'10", and Mike doesn't seem that much taller than she is, he must be only about 5'4"-5'5". Maybe 5'6", but that's quite a stretch (no pun intended).

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Xiaxue Part 12

Post by eleventhirty »

I have a tough time reading her writing. It's so adolescent and annoying anymore. Like trying to read a rambling 12 year old. Maybe it's just really rare to see an adult, writing "professional" to begin so many sentences with a conjunction (and. and. and. and). Acceptable or no, it really does make a person sound damn stupid.

Lumpy skin even from a distance. I wonder if this caused by a reaction to fillers, or is this just her acne and scarring?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417401983.967724.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Nice to know there are still sane people in the comments:
It seems like its comforting lazy girls who doesn't workout. No offence though .
ashluvdar0923 - about an hour ago
Why does a boyfriend have to be taller than the girl?
blueeyedfeathers - about 3 hours ago
The worst part of this post is "how hard for them is to find boyfriends" wow really? Not every girl in the world wants or needs a boyfriend, again extremely childish post let people live their lives without judging.
stephhallday - 13 minutes ago
Except this one. At least it made me laugh. LOL
I wish you can be invited to the Victoria's Secret fashion show so that we can get a glimpse of it from guide to life! @xiaxue #guidetolife #victoriassecret
chennwennn - 16 minutes ago
Her classy reply:
@blueeyedfeathers because obviously most men want to date Amazonian women who are a head taller than them. emoji you may have a dwarf fetish when it comes to men but guess what, most girls look for men taller than themselves so they can feel protected, lie on their shoulders, or be able to wear heels and not tower over the guy. It may sound old fashioned but I doubt more than 1% of girls will actually prefer men shorter than them.
xiaxue - about 3 hours ago
A dwarf fetish!? Where does she get those ideas from? Oh wait...

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

most girls look for men taller than themselves so they can feel protected, lie on their shoulders, or be able to wear heels and not tower over the guy. It may sound old fashioned but I doubt more than 1% of girls will actually prefer men shorter than them.
Oh, for fuck's sake! Lol.

1) In many parts of the world, Singapore included, there are laws that exist to protect people and keep them safe. In this day and age, you don't need a man to keep yourself from being maimed or killed, unless you really are stupid and can't do anything yourself. Oh, wait...

2) I've never felt the desire to lie on a guy's shoulders. Not that I don't want to; I just don't care either way. Please tell me that I'm not the only one. :P

3) Where is it written that you may not wear high heels if your man is as tall as, or not taller, than you? If height is seen as strength and power (as implied by XX), why should a woman purposely put herself into a weaker position (i.e., not wearing heel because height is equated with strength)? I would love to be tall, so that nobody would dare try to pull any crap. Lol.

4) There she goes, speaking for the entire world again. Yawn. Just because a girl is comfortable with a shorter guy, it doesn't mean that that's all that she prefers. Maybe she's just indifferent when it comes to height, jeeze.

This poor excuse of a woman is so stupid; there is no difference between her 20-year-old and 30-year-old selves. XX, if you're reading this, Dear, I'm not saying that you're young at heart; I'm saying that you are stunted (in more ways than one).

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^Just want to clarify #1: I'm not saying that those who get maimed or killed are stupid, of course. I'm talking about the lack of competency to do the utmost basics, in one's day-to-day life, for survival.

Post by Guest »

I get her point but it's kind of... moot. Whatever you need to tell yourself but, if it were me those would not be the things I would bring up to make myself feel better (not that there's any need) because they are kinda inconsequential, no? In reality, there are so few downsides to being a famous and admired supermodel lol.
Finding tall men in north america and europe is not difficult in the slightless. It's called "dating an athlete", lol. She must be confused. Not to mention VS models are not "tall", just taller than average. Karlie is the tallest rn, I think. And she does lots of runway. Plus, most models are over only looking for men taller than them, most models are just looking for men that can see them as normal people... Unless their name is Naomi lol. It doesn't matter if they get a ass zits or not, it's covered with makeup, even any stretchmarks :p

And anyone that knows anything about the VS fashion show knows the models only work out like crazy when it's time to shoot the show... Any other time of the year they work-out in regular schedules. Maybe Yoga every day or running every evening, but not crazy workouts and constant diet. It's considered their job, so it's not a downside. It's like saying the downside of my job is... actually working lol.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

I'd think that:
1) Models who work out intensively/starve/take birth control will not get their periods.
2) I've tried lying on the bf's shoulder/arm, super uncomfortable! He gets numb and I am in an awkward position.
3) If you've found a great guy - great personality, humour, generous to a fault, great in bed, etc...height would be the last thing on your mind.

She's got conservative, centuries-old-Asian-woman thinking. Guess that's why she's chosen to have her hair white - to match her brain (or lack thereof).

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

MissCléa wrote:
Why does a boyfriend have to be taller than the girl?
blueeyedfeathers - about 3 hours ago

Her classy reply:
@blueeyedfeathers because obviously most men want to date Amazonian women who are a head taller than them. emoji you may have a dwarf fetish when it comes to men but guess what, most girls look for men taller than themselves so they can feel protected, lie on their shoulders, or be able to wear heels and not tower over the guy. It may sound old fashioned but I doubt more than 1% of girls will actually prefer men shorter than them.
xiaxue - about 3 hours ago
A dwarf fetish!? Where does she get those ideas from? Oh wait...
Speaking of dwarf fetish, perhaps that explains Mike's fondness for the Tyre Queef. :P Anyway, she's an idiot. I'm pretty sure she would trade to be a supermodel in a heartbeat. The way she talked about those supermodels demonstrates her sour grapes mentality. She has to find something imperfect or wrong about something just to make her feel better about herself.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

MissCléa wrote:Latest IG post:
Getting spammed by all the supermodels I follow who are all posting the same private jet photos. On the surface I suppose every girl will look upon them with envy... Most of us may never be good looking, slim or tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret model earning shitloads of money wearing the most beautiful lingerie and getting worshipped by women, men and gay men everywhere... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them. And how stressful it is to have to work out everyday or you will be elbowed out by the next fittest model if you gain just 2 pounds. And how if you grow a zit on your butt nobody will know but for them if it happens on runway day everyone will see it. Or God forbid they get period on runway day! See?
Because obviously you never had that problem. :lol:

most VS angels are not that tall.

Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio - both 5' 9" (176 cm)
Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes - all 5' 10" (177 cm)
Karlie Kloss is the tallest at 6' 1"

That's right, guys taller than 6"1 are sooooo hard to find (because height difference matters very much, obviously). I'm sure VS models won't have any trouble getting a boyfriend :rofl:. I swear this moron will say the most stupid things to make herself feel better. :roll:

You just know she'd sell her soul to look half as good as them.

I'm about 5'7" in real life, and my own brother calls me a freak of nature. I'm generally considered above average in NA, but in SG, I'm tall...the tallest female on both sides of my family and it's rare to run into classmates who were taller than me growing up. So yes, 5'9" is amazonian by asian standards.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong about envying their lifestyles. It's enviable, and they get paid so well because pyramidal structure dictates that when there are so few specimens like them around, they get paid shit tons vs say, Singaporean born and bred bloggers, so many of them around....no need to pay them too much. You can always find a new younger, hotter blogger than the leaving queen ;)

And frankly, men who are 6' and taller aren't that hard to find in NA or Europe...heck my BF is touching that 6' mark and he's Asian...my brother is about 5'11" (and still growing)...so it's really not that hard...Wendy just has bad luck with men.

Also, does it bother anyone else that someone born, bred and raised in SG who has never lived or worked or studied overseas suddenly decides to use the term Lbs? We were always raised in SG to use KG. I think she's trying to reach for a foreign audience.

Edit: Also XX, there's BCP that runs in 3 mth cycles...1 period every 3 mths...just time NYC/Paris/Milan/VS fashion shows during those 3 mths cycles...idiot.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Wow just WOW... Her writing is not funny anymore, just super cringeworthy.

What about women who don't want nor need a boyfriend? And those VS (or whoever identifying themselves as a woman) not needing any man to validate their existence? Oops, I forgot that in Tyre Queef's eyes, women should probably marry someone and then have a baby to feel "complete".

Why would she think otherwise when Ms holier-than-thou never ceases to remind people that she got married to a (generic-as-fùck) American (dude who found her on the internet) and now has a baby with him (who is her main source of income) and they all live together (with her three helpers) in their dream house (which looks more tacky than a doll house)...?

Women don't need to have a family to exist girl (though if it is your dream go for it, just don't shame anyone who doesn't agree with you in the process); the way she constantly tells people how good she feels in her position is starting to annoy me more than anything. Look at how she attacks Dawn because she doesn't have a family! I don't really follow DY (so I could care less in any other situation) but I'm literally thrilled that Dawn is living her life while Ms Mensa is stuck doing ads for cheapo car companies.

Yeah right XX, just tell yourself delulu stories to help you feel better; all you will do is give US reasons to be glad that we are not you.

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

^ well she's trying to convince herself that she has a great life more than she tries to convince others. The more bloggers and vloggers try and make their life look fun and desireable the more boring it is. She gets up at 3 pm and spends the first hour crying in front of the mirror looking at her stumpy legs, huge head and big phallic nose. Then she takes pictures of her son while crying some more because he looks Asian lol. Next to Fighter he looks even more east Asian if you ask me, oops that sucks Wendy! Afterwards she yells at her maid to cook for her while she fights people (on the internet of course) before she leaves the house to terrify F21 and H&M customers and take pictures with 12 year-olds.
Then she comes home lah. To her angmoh husband lor. Who is not just a sperm donor but also a piece of decoration for her photos leh! After he goes to sleep she meets her "friends" and they cry until 5 in the morning looking at their botched faces and being jealous of Sophie for being ~ * Eurasian * ~
The end.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

She had created another online "war" again. Look at her latest IG post on models.the hashtags. Makes me laugh.
Getting spammed by all the supermodels I follow who are all posting the same private jet photos. On the surface I suppose every girl will look upon them with envy... Most of us may never be good looking, slim or tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret model earning shitloads of money wearing the most beautiful lingerie and getting worshipped by women, men and gay men everywhere... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them. And how stressful it is to have to work out everyday or you will be elbowed out by the next fittest model if you gain just 2 pounds. And how if you grow a zit on your butt nobody will know but for them if it happens on runway day everyone will see it. Or God forbid they get period on runway day! See? #twosidesofthecoin #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife #iamokbeingme #lol #randomthoughts
iamokbeingme? She so sure she is ok with herself? Is yes, why still photoshop herself?

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

SentosaGirl wrote: iamokbeingme? She so sure she is ok with herself? Is yes, why still photoshop herself?
You say it as if she means 'I am OK being me'. I see it as I AMOK being me. Meaning she goes batshit crazy when she realises she's stuck being herself. :rofl:

Return to “Xiaxue”