Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamica92 Part 2

Post by Taco Donations »

WHOO WE MADE IT!

I like how everyone here was first respecting daniel for who he was and even supported his statement he made to Messica about something she did, now its like daniel just started to be rude while none of us have anything against them and now we really just dont give a shit about him anymore too LOL
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

Well in the love story Messy says he dropped out and never got his GED...... He's willing to be engaged to that thing... Clearly his brain is fried. Crack is whack Daniel.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Taco Donations wrote:WHOO WE MADE IT!

I like how everyone here was first respecting daniel for who he was and even supported his statement he made to Messica about something she did, now its like daniel just started to be rude while none of us have anything against them and now we really just dont give a shit about him anymore too LOL
I know - he had the golden opportunity to come here and speak rationally and all he can think to do is ramble shit about hens that doesn't make any sense on twitter. Super mature.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

TacoDonationFan
Learner
Learner

Post by TacoDonationFan »

DANIEL STOP!!!! YOU DAMN HIDING, U TALKING ABOUT WE HIDING AND WE RIGHT FUCKING HERE TELL UR DUMB ASS TO COME...IF U SO BAD THEN TALK TO US ON HERE AND STOP HIDING ON YOUR TWITTER!!!! BE A DAMN MAN....O WAIT YOU GOT A VAGINA I FORGOT....

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

So basically he's assuming things he doesnt got himself? LOL. Did he smoke pot or something before he came to twitter?

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

Lol! So now we have Part 2 can we change the name? Some people had ideas! :D
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

pizza4lyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza4lyfe »

In all fairness, being with Messica a while sure could've messed up Daniel's brain which is why he's acting irrational.

p.s call it messapocalypse :tu:

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

limididdishun wrote:
Taco Donations wrote:WHOO WE MADE IT!

I know - he had the golden opportunity to come here and speak rationally and all he can think to do is ramble shit about hens that doesn't make any sense on twitter. Super mature.

I guess all he wants is for us to kiss his ass too. Cause why would he turn down an opportunity to "talk ' things out?

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

OH MY GOD I FOUND IT FINALLY. Sorry, still not screenshots but these are direct quotes.

I love my life. I choose what I say. I choose what I wanna do. I do it for me. I do things to be original and myself.

alright @PlumbobAddict you wanna start fucking shit again. DONT ever call someone catty or saying someone isnt acting their age.

because how old are you @PlumbobAddict yet your acting like your 12 come on sweetie. if you wanna talking bout a bitch i can be one.

your calling me ignorant?!?! over emotional?!?! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW IM PREGNANT!!!! Ima take things to the next level @PlumbobAddict

I got alot of emotions running through my body because of it dont fucking start with me !!! @PlumbobAddict

You dont want me to subtweet I wont every tweet I say about you ill make sure to tag you in it @PlumbobAddict im sick of you!!

you say one thing one day then turn around and say another @PlumbobAddict immature, catty?!?! seriously dont even ugh

"She is seriously being such an immature bitch right now I won't even bother" from @PlumbobAddict to myself!!! OH BOY!!!!

And on too of that attack a person that needs little to no stress in their life because they are carrying someone else's life.

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Daniel is an animal abusing neanderthal void of personality or purpose. Who cares how he feels or what he has to say.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

pizza4lyfe wrote:In all fairness, being with Messica a while sure could've messed up Daniel's brain which is why he's acting irrational.

p.s call it messapocalypse :tu:

Well I think he didnt have enough brain to completely process what he was doing in the first place with Messica, being with her was the final straw.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

muttcake wrote:Daniel is an animal abusing neanderthal void of personality or purpose. Who cares how he feels or what he has to say.

We are decent people, we gave him a shot, clearly he has no brain cells and only wants us to kiss his ass and agree on everything he says and think he's right about.. and smart in appearently.

pizza4lyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza4lyfe »

frenchfriesandpizza wrote:OH MY GOD I FOUND IT FINALLY. Sorry, still not screenshots but these are direct quotes.

I love my life. I choose what I say. I choose what I wanna do. I do it for me. I do things to be original and myself.

alright @PlumbobAddict you wanna start fucking shit again. DONT ever call someone catty or saying someone isnt acting their age.

because how old are you @PlumbobAddict yet your acting like your 12 come on sweetie. if you wanna talking bout a bitch i can be one.

your calling me ignorant?!?! over emotional?!?! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW IM PREGNANT!!!! Ima take things to the next level @PlumbobAddict

I got alot of emotions running through my body because of it dont fucking start with me !!! @PlumbobAddict

You dont want me to subtweet I wont every tweet I say about you ill make sure to tag you in it @PlumbobAddict im sick of you!!

you say one thing one day then turn around and say another @PlumbobAddict immature, catty?!?! seriously dont even ugh

"She is seriously being such an immature bitch right now I won't even bother" from @PlumbobAddict to myself!!! OH BOY!!!!

And on too of that attack a person that needs little to no stress in their life because they are carrying someone else's life.
Either those pregnancy hormones are wild or she just has a really short temper and can't handle any criticism. Yup, the second choice seems more of the case.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

What's Daniel's twitter? I've been reading everything but I can't be bothered to look through all those pages again.
:mmhmm:

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Taco Donations wrote:
muttcake wrote:Daniel is an animal abusing neanderthal void of personality or purpose. Who cares how he feels or what he has to say.

We are decent people, we gave him a shot, clearly he has no brain cells and only wants us to kiss his ass and agree on everything he says and think he's right about.. and smart in appearently.
He doesn't deserve a shot. And how surprising he is an uneducated ass ... :roll:

pizza4lyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza4lyfe »

piinkfaerie12 wrote:What's Daniel's twitter? I've been reading everything but I can't be bothered to look through all those pages again.
I think it's Scorpian0999, yeah that's it.

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

I wish he would talk things out. It's hard to understand what he's trying to say when he can only tweet 140 characters. I'm worried he'd come on here, say a bunch of things that didn't make sense, we don't understand him, then he calls us stupid and comes out the argument thinking he "won." In all honestly, I don't think he's looking to have an adult conversation, he's looking for a place to yell at us.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

I can only imagine the lack of education being homeschool by Messica. His first words will be "WHO GIVES THE FUCK " or " TACO / PIZZA " and he doesn't even need to learn how to walk since he's not going nowhere cause she's to lazy to even get up herself.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

frenchfriesandpizza wrote:OH MY GOD I FOUND IT FINALLY. Sorry, still not screenshots but these are direct quotes.

This is EXACTLY what makes my time here worthwhile. Little miss Boo Hoo Hoo haters hurt my feelings is nothing but a fucking bully. I feel so bad for that kid she attacked. Can you imagine how they must have felt? All for defending (very politely) ANOTHER kid she was attacking.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”