Alli Speed - Part 5 - TurtleGate2 - HI LAUREN! <3

Terrestrial
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed - Part 5 - TurtleGate2 - HI LAUREN! <3

Post by Terrestrial »

Can we name ourselves? Like how about the speedos! lol any suggestions?

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

meluncha wrote:Can somebody post the picture of her and chase in korea! I would like to put a fAce to the guy
scroll down

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=150

here he is in December
here from 10 months ago

what happened to the rest of the posts though, have they been deleted

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

Since it seems like we need a new thread,I think it should be called Allie Speed is Bae and should forever be called that.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

So happy she's dating again. Seriously, this girl deserves to be happy after all of the shit she's been through this past year. And I sincerely hope it's this Chase guy you guys are referencing because hooooly shit he's adorable.

nizzy
Talker
Talker

Post by nizzy »

So that's why she got that bikini wax... :busted: :wink:

chrisc
Debater
Debater

Post by chrisc »

This account looks real to me:
[instagram][/instagram]
It's brand new, and a caption says: 그녀는 나를 행복하게 ✌️
Google translate: She makes me happy.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

chrisc wrote:This account looks real to me:
[instagram][/instagram]
It's brand new, and a caption says: 그녀는 나를 행복하게 Image
D'awwww

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Chase Karcher? I'd laugh if this is him (from the adorableness haha) - http://alexng.net/fsuwushu/fall04practice3/index.html

Pictures from 2004 Florida State University Wushu club. The blonde kid certainly could have grown up to be the handsome man in the picture above.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Why would he all of a sudden make an instagram though? Are they pulling an Allie Wes?
Bluebirdi wrote:Chase Karcher? I'd laugh if this is him (from the adorableness haha) - http://alexng.net/fsuwushu/fall04practice3/index.html

Pictures from 2004 Florida State University Wushu club. The blonde kid certainly could have grown up to be the handsome man in the picture above.
Yeah I think that's him.

Sarah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sarah »

I just searched him on Facebook and he's in a group called "Martin County High School c/o 2004". Martin County HS is in Stuart, Florida, which is where Wyatt grew up/where his parents live. It's a 3 hour drive from Sarasota, so I wonder if Alli met him through Wyatt? I know too much about these people. :(

Edit: Just saw the post above and apparently he went to FSU. Nevermind then! :tu:

Terrestrial
Learner
Learner

Post by Terrestrial »

Wooooo, this is getting hot

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

katiebeth wrote:
chrisc wrote:This account looks real to me:
[instagram][/instagram]
It's brand new, and a caption says: 그녀는 나를 행복하게 Image
D'awwww
its fake, this is his real instagram, and he made it private after it all came out the end of October, also that pic came out back then as well and was deleted by his friend. He also deleted his vimeo account and tumbler.

http://instagram.com/spacechase/

if you scroll down to cik27 's post, its probably the same idiot that started the fake youtube page, I highly doubt he goes from a private person to public in the space of a couple of hours.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=850
Last edited by jerryknowsbob on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

You guys are creepy! XD
I was startled when she announced she was dating someone. Caught me off guard hehe. I can't wait to "meet" him, whoever he is!

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

Terrestrial wrote:Wooooo, this is getting hot
wish it was, but it's all old stuff that was on this thread already back in October, its seems to have been deleted though, anyone know why.

chrisc
Debater
Debater

Post by chrisc »

jerryknowsbob wrote:its fake, this is his real instagram, and he made it private after it all came out the end of October, also that pic came out back then as well and was deleted by his friend. He also deleted his vimeo account and tumbler.

I know he has an another account, but he would be the first who has a private and public account. The reason why I thought this is real is the korea caption. But idk maybe you're right. Alli used to untag herself from the unwanted photos, we will see.
jerryknowsbob wrote:if you scroll down to cik27 's post, its probably the same idiot that started the fake youtube page, I highly doubt he goes from a private person to public in the space of a couple of hours.

Like you said above it all came out the end of October, and now it's January. It's not couple of hours, it's almost 3 months.

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

chrisc wrote:
jerryknowsbob wrote:its fake, this is his real instagram, and he made it private after it all came out the end of October, also that pic came out back then as well and was deleted by his friend. He also deleted his vimeo account and tumbler.

I know he has an another account, but he would be the first who has a private and public account. The reason why I thought this is real is the korea caption. But idk maybe you're right. Alli used to untag herself from the unwanted photos, we will see.
jerryknowsbob wrote:if you scroll down to cik27 's post, its probably the same idiot that started the fake youtube page, I highly doubt he goes from a private person to public in the space of a couple of hours.

Like you said above it all came out the end of October, and now it's January. It's not couple of hours, it's almost 3 months.
no, what I meant was, its old here on the forum as far as who chase is and that, all the digging, but there was still speculation as to the context of the relationship. It wasn't until alli uploaded the q and a video that she confirmed she was dating. And in it she mentions he's private, so I doubt that he would open a public instagram account a couple of hours after alli mentioned she's dating someone, if he was comfortable we probably would have seen him during vlogmas. The photo on this account (chasekarcher) was originally on his friends account and it got delete after alli uploaded her last Korea vlog my new boyfriend, and someone posted it in the comments.

meluncha
Learner
Learner

Post by meluncha »

jerryknowsbob wrote:
meluncha wrote:Can somebody post the picture of her and chase in korea! I would like to put a fAce to the guy
scroll down

here he is in December
here from 10 months ago

I dont know :( but thanks for the pics! He looks handsome, i wonder how are they handling a long distance relationship as that was one of allis major reason for the divorce(charles and her traveling all the time) Did anybody else notice that she deleted the d word video? Or Maybe she unlisted it!

Cookiex2
Learner
Learner

Post by Cookiex2 »

Honestly, I don't even need to know who this guy is. I just see the smile on her face when she's talking about the relationship and her whole face is glowing. That's just wonderful to see. She deserves that after all she's gone through!

RoTaco
Learner
Learner

Post by RoTaco »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

meluncha wrote:
jerryknowsbob wrote:
scroll down

here he is in December
here from 10 months ago

I dont know :( but thanks for the pics! He looks handsome, i wonder how are they handling a long distance relationship as that was one of allis major reason for the divorce(charles and her traveling all the time) Did anybody else notice that she deleted the d word video? Or Maybe she unlisted it!
The D Word video was set to private at some point I think recently. Someone posted about it a couple weeks ago if I remember correctly. I'm glad that she took it down. To me that says she has moved on and is living her life hopefully to the very fullest that she wants.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”